Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

New hidden mysteries are coming around. But now school is coming around. Cliques are formed, Enemies acquired, Friendships tested and much more. The hotel is constantly changing. Now another few rooms were added on and some weird guys who normally wear suites stay in them. They are rarely scene. They are here to cause some trouble and everyone can tell, whether part animal or not...

Realizations-
~There are weird beings against us.
~They were tested on, and remember it.
~They don't know who the scientist is but someone does...

Forms-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

*If you are continuing from the other RP please put Continue, C or Cont. in Other. Thanks =)

Mine:
Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky blonde hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Name: Sophia Mills
Description: She has long silky brown hair that falls to the center of her back and large curls. Her eyes are a light hazel and can be very capturing.
Personality: She is sweet, but not totally innocent, down to earth yet totally crazy at times.
Other:

Season- Fall

News-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
"Okay" Alec replied, laying his head back so that the rain could hit his face.

Ireth felt like skating into the pool again. She smirked, doing a cool trick into the pool.

Anna laughed, jumping in after her.
I watched the sky as the black clouds churned ominously and saw lightning off in the distance. I smiled more as the cold water continued raining on me.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 am

Alec watched the rain, listening to the rumble of the thunder.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 am

Midnight-Tiger wrote:
Peace: I guestered for her to jump in with us. "your gonna get wet anyways." i said putting both my hands out palms up catching the rain.

Brad: I saw sophia come in and smiled brightly at her. And looked at roxain too, scoping out the game

Jess: I floated on my back looking at Alec and roxain talking

James: I tread in the deep end watching everything going on.

Sophia looked at Brad. She rolled her eyes playfully but this was still fun. She sat with her feet in the pool. She had left her flip flops over by the seats.

Ari laughed as everyone was going into the pool.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 pm

I smiled and leaned back, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

She looked up at the clouds and a crack of thunder ripped through the noise.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 am

Brad : "cold shoulder ." I siad frowning and swam away.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 am

Brad moved to sophia and longed back next to her legs. "hey."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 am

Ireth swam around, setting her skateboard over at the side of the pool.

Anna floated on her back, thinking intently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am

Peace: I laughed at the girls reactions wiht brad
James: I smiled and shook my head
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 am

Ireth swam along, her eyes closed.

Anna floated slowly, watching as the rain came down harder.

Alec smiled, watching the rain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 am

Jess: I floated into anna "Oh sorry." I said falling back into the water
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 am

"It's fine" Anna said, swimming off.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 am

Jess: I frowned I was hoping for a convo. I sighed and thought about boys, and how i didnt have a bf
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 am

Anna swam over to the steps, sitting there alone.

Ireth swam around, not caring where she swam.

Cassian sat in the pool area, watching the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

Jess: I sighed and pulled myself out. getting my towel I hudled in a ball on a chair in the rain watching
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

Cassian sat under a tree, barely getting wet.

Ireth pulled herself onto the edge, sitting there.

Anna watched the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 am

James: I came out sitting in the chair next to jess, my sister. boared
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

Ireth layed on her board, skating around.

Cassian watched the girls, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 am

(ur ppl can make move 1st!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 am

Ireth skated around the pool, not noticing a group of guys up ahead.

The guy smirked, sticking his foot out when she skated by.

Ireth's skateboard was stopped, making her fly forward and cut her cheek on the ground. "Ouch!" she shouted in pain, her cheek bleeding. She got up quickly. "Hey! What was that for?!" she growled, holding her injured cheek.

"What do you think it was about runt?" The leader of the boys asked, shoving her.

Ireth growled. "JUst shut your trap loser" she snapped, pushing him also.

The leader growled, hitting her across the face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 am

James: I pulled out of the pool "hey guys, chill." I said walking up to th eleader. Peace followed james for back up
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

Ireth winced, looking more vulnerable than ever.

Anna got up, running up to her friend.

Cassian got up, coming to help the group.

"Stay out of this" The leader growled at James, getting ready to hit Ireth again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:01 am

James: I grabed the guys arm before it could conect. "whats your problem.' I said staring him down Jess walked over to.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

"It's none of your business" The leader said sharply, his eyes narrowed as he glared at Ireth.

Ireth looked away, scared to death.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Sophia's smiled was gone from her face now. She stood up and walked over to Ireth. "Here." she said handing her a towel so she could wipe off her cheek. She stayed by her side.

Ari watched the boys. She went over. She could already see a fight being played out in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next