Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

New hidden mysteries are coming around. But now school is coming around. Cliques are formed, Enemies acquired, Friendships tested and much more. The hotel is constantly changing. Now another few rooms were added on and some weird guys who normally wear suites stay in them. They are rarely scene. They are here to cause some trouble and everyone can tell, whether part animal or not...

Realizations-
~There are weird beings against us.
~They were tested on, and remember it.
~They don't know who the scientist is but someone does...

Forms-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

*If you are continuing from the other RP please put Continue, C or Cont. in Other. Thanks =)

Mine:
Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky blonde hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Name: Sophia Mills
Description: She has long silky brown hair that falls to the center of her back and large curls. Her eyes are a light hazel and can be very capturing.
Personality: She is sweet, but not totally innocent, down to earth yet totally crazy at times.
Other:

Season- Fall

News-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

I smiled a little more. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:32 pm

"No problem" Alec replied with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I felt a raindrop on my head and looked up at the black sky.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Alec looked up also. "Looks like it's gonna rain" he said, feeling a raindrop. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 pm

I looked right at him, my stunning purple eyes looking right into his. I smiled a little. "It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Alec smiled, laying back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Brad Jess and james Came out to the pool and piled next to peace.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Ireth smiled, looking up at Ari. "Hey there."

"Hi Ari, Ireth just took a swim with her skateboard" Anna said, giggling softly.

~

Alec parked at the park, taking off his helmet and walking in.

(continue: cassian)

Ari giggled, "Does it like swimming now?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

I laid back, too, feeling as the light sprinkle became a little heavier.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am

Jess: I gigled "I love the rain!" And begain spinning to amuse my friend

Brad: "I love you!" I siad sarcaticly as i tackled jess and we both tumbled into the pool

James: I luaghed "nice."
Peace; I rolled my eyes
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 am

Ireth watched the others, thinking Brad was the weirdest out of them.

Anna nodded. "Yeah, swimming's nice."

Alec smiled, his hair and clothes becoming soaked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 am

Jess: I popped to the surface "jerk!" I siad splashing brad
Brad: I smiled "aw come on you know im perfect babe." He said pointiing to his spiked blond hiar perfectly tand well built broad body. He was the football type.

Peace stood brusing his black hair from his eyes and slipped into the pool

James jumped in too
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 am

Ireth watched the group, not interested in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 am

"hey." Paece said giving a node to Ireth
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 am

I closed my eyes, feeling the cool water. My clothes slowly became soaked, and I shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 am

(who are you weedy?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am

Ireth looked over, nodding. "Hey there."

Alec turned to Roxian. "Do you want to get out of the rain?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:26 pm

ORP: Roxian. From now on she's red and first person. ^,^

RP: I smiled. "I don't mind the rain, it's just been a while so I'm not as used to it anymore."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 am

Ari smiled up to the sky. The drops were coming down harder and her clothes were getting soaked.

Sophia walked into the pool area. She smiled broadly when she saw everyone having fun. Her hair was soaked through and clung to the back of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 am

Peace: I guestered for her to jump in with us. "your gonna get wet anyways." i said putting both my hands out palms up catching the rain.

Brad: I saw sophia come in and smiled brightly at her. And looked at roxain too, scoping out the game

Jess: I floated on my back looking at Alec and roxain talking

James: I tread in the deep end watching everything going on.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 am

"Okay" Alec replied, laying his head back so that the rain could hit his face.

Ireth felt like skating into the pool again. She smirked, doing a cool trick into the pool.

Anna laughed, jumping in after her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 am

Peace: "hey thats a good idea, practice into the pool." he smiled
James jumped out of the way as the girld jumped in
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

Ireth came up, shaking her hair out. "Haha, this is great.

"I couldn't agree more" ANna said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

Brad: "me neither" he put his arms around them both "hello ladies."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 am

"Umm, hello" Ireth said, moving away from him.

"Hi?" Anna said, moving his arm off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next