Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

.:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side Empty
PostSubject: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 am

Life as Melysa knew it was always good. Father had a good job, mother was the picturesque stay-home-baker seen in fantasies. She had a crowd of friends all around her, and most of all, she was at the top of her grade with all A's. But then, high school hits. What will happen to this picture-perfect girl when her friends start drinking, her best friend hooks up with a senior, her father is thinking about dropping his high end job for the meager pay of a teacher, and worst of all, her first B threatens to ruin her life, and not just because it ruins her spotless report card.

Good plot line? Hope so, I am excited! Let me know, and I'll start posting chapters.

Melysa twirled in her back to school outfit. It was horribly hot outside, and going to rise to almost 100 degrees! Her discarded capri and shirt outfit still lay on her chair, waiting to be worn on a cooler day. Instead, Mel sported a flowing hawaii flowered tank and denim skirt, just long enough to be dress code. Smiling at her reflection, she scrunched her hair once, feeling the gel crunch between her fingers. It was time to go.

Sorry I didn't get much done. I have to go do hw, do more later!

Last edited by SimplyLily on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 am

luvvv it!!
Questons!

1:"picturesque" what does that mean?
2: " B " do you mean BF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 am

like the perfect example of a mother, cliche. like the mom that stays home making cookies.
and B, as in her first B in a class at school.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:01 am

It's great!

PERfect summary for a book! =///_~=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:48 am

thanks guys ! i'll post soon
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side Pet .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side LKtU .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side NpQC
.:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 am

I love it! hurry up and post it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side   .:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Behind the Glass:. They say it's different on the other side
Page 1 of 1