Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:28 am

She glared at her phone.

This isn't funny. And I think Sam is about to kill him.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 am

"I NEED MY BABY!!" Ms. Benson moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 am

Sam almost punched Gibby.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 am

Caitlyn sighed

Tell sam I'll beat her back into Kindercare if she doesn't stop
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 am

Why?? Do you like Gibby or something??? Uh oh. I think she's about to punch him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

Spence made a hammer fan
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 am

Ms. Benson couldn't cry anymore.
She was in the corner of the elevator, moaning.
Lots of people stared at her when they took the elevator.
She didn't noticed them.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:28 am

Caitlyn growled as she texted back:

Tell her IDK that I'll beat her hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:52 am

I knew you liked him!! Bye!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 am

Ms. Benson was stuck on the elevator,
crouched down, crying, well without any tears.
She went up and down down and up and down and up and up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:59 am

She looked at Sam. " Sam. Are you gonna kill Gibby??"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Spencer went to get a smoothie when he saw Mrs.Benson he hellped her up and led her t his house and told her to sit on the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:16 pm

" duh!"sma answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 pm

" Caitlyn said she'll kill you if you do.................... WHAT AM I SAYING!! PUNCH HIM ALREADY!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am

Sam nodded and punched Gibby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 am

Miley put her hands over her mouth tp hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 am

Caitlyn txted her back,

So help me if you punch my little brother I will kill you

(9Penguin is that okay?)0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 am

She saw the text.

Too late. Sam already punched him!!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am

CAitlyn growled.

Korbyn looked a ther, "what?"

"They punched gibby!" Sheyelled furious, "I'm leaving, stay here with, "She snickered, "Fredward I'mgoing to go and beat Sam back to Kindercare, Love you." She kissed him and then grabed her helmet and leather jacket and hopped on her motorcycle in the lobby ndn drove toward where tey were supposed to be

~3 hours later~

Caitlyn sw the limo and saw Gibby cowering in it, she growled and picked Mily up byu the sirt, "You encouraged her you, flithy, idiotic, girl.' she growled and dropped her, then turned to Sam, "Sam....." she growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 am

( they r in a limo!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am

((Yeah and Gibby's in the trunk you guys are ouside of it.))

CAitlyn growled and when sam and Miley got in the limp she followed them until they stopped as soon as Miley was out she grabbed her by the shirt, "You, " she cursed, " idiotic, ditzy, girl." she dropped her and tuend to Sam.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:11 am

(Whoo stop Cmain Catylin isnt old enough to drive)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 am

((VCaitlyn's 16 and Korbyn's 16 they are the oldest ones. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 am

"what?"sam aksed
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 am

"You punched my little brother." she growled and picked Sam up after she'd dropped Miley to the ground, "Don't do it again." she dropped her, and went to the closed trunk and let Gibby out she glared at Miley. not at Sam Sam was just Sam, but she didn't need some freak encouraging her.

Korbyn was playing the Wii while Freddie was still hidden behind the couch,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next