Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) Empty
PostSubject: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:31 am

Make It or Break It is a one-hour relationship drama set in the high stakes world of competitive gymnastics. The series follows a group of elite teenage gymnasts as they deal with parents, boyfriends, coaches, rivalry and betrayal while training at a top-notch facility known as The Rock. Payson is the extremely focused and serious gymnast. Kaylie comes from a privileged background and doesn't think the team's rules apply to her. Lauren is highly competitive and will stop at nothing to win. Newcomer Emily attracts the attention of everyone when she arrives at the gym wearing an old leotard with gymnastics moves beyond compare.

Characters:
Emily Kmetko-is a newcomer at The Rock. Lauren doesn't like her because Emily beat her out for third place. She works at The Pizza Shack with Razor, a guy that Emily likes. She also has feelings for Kaylie's brother Leo Cruz. She is friends with Kaylie and Payson. In later episodes, Razor's friend and bandmate Damon flatters her and this appears to be the strongest of the 3 possible relationships in this love triangle.

Lauren Tanner-is highly competitive. She is rich and spoiled. She moved to a gynmastics school in Denver because Marty was there to be her coach, and not Emily, Kaylie, and Payson's friend anymore. She left her friends at the Rock. Her dad is Steve Tanner. Lauren is rich and every year when her and her dad go out for her birthday dinner, he puts a charm on her bracelet. Her dad is dating, Summer, his secretary. Lauren hates Summer and think that shes only dating him for his money. In the episode, Blowing of Steam, her dad invites Summer to dinner, instead of him and Lauren eating dinner alone. Steve tells Lauren that Summer picked all of the charms on her bracelet instead of him picking them out. Lauren makes rude comments about Summer. She then goes to the Kegger Party where she meets Carter, and sleeps with him. Lauren and Carter don't tell Kaylie about their one night stand. Lauren tells her friends that she is not a virg*n anymore but doesn't tell anyone that she slept with Carter. (Taken by Natalie)

Kaylie Cruz-comes from a privileged background and doesn't think the team's rules apply to her. She rich and her older brother is Leo Cruz. She is best friends with Lauren and Payson. Lauren slept with her boyfriend Carter, after Kaylie and Carter had a fight at the Kegger Party.

Payson Keeler-is the extremely focused serious gymnast. A lot of Gymnnastics schools want her including one in Houstan. Payson is not into parties or fun things, gymnastics is her life.

Razor -is the guy who works at The Pizza Shack with Emily. He likes Emily and Emily likes him. He is into emo music.

Summer-is Steve's girlfriend and soon-to-be stopmom to Lauren. Lauren hates her, but Summer makes an effort to be nice to her. She is the secretary for Steve and they have been seeing each other for 6 months.

Carter Anderson-is a trainer at the The Rock. He trains with Emily, Kaylie, and Lauren. He is dating Kaylie, but they keep their relationship a secret. Carter and Kaylie had a fight at the Kegger Party, and then after Carter slept with Lauren. He tells Leo Cruz about their one night stand.

Others:
Marty Walsh(Old Coach, now Denver coach)
Sasha Belov(new coach)
Chloe(Emilys mom)
Kim(Paysons mom)
Mia(Paysons younger sis)
Alex(Kaylee's dad)
Ronnie(Kaylee's mom)
Leo(Kaylee's older bro)
Steve(Lauren's dad)
Damon(Razors friend)

RULES:
1. You must be accepted by me
2. You may start RPing when I start
3. Keep this PG-14(like the show)
4. Keep swearing to a minimal
5. Do not spam here or they will be deleted
6. No killing or beatings
7. Keep the plotline of the show
8. Only 2 characters per person(they must be opposite genders)
9. HAVE FUN!

Form:
Name(Given):
Age(Gymnasts are 16, Parents/Coaches are however old; Leo is 21; Carter is 17; Razor and Damon are 17; Mia is 13):
Personality/Job(Given):
Bf/Gf(Given):
How often do you watch the show?:
Looks(Use the actual character pictures):
Other:

Last edited by Peace Love Shopping<3 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) BUcdMake It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 am

Name(Given): Leo Cruz
Age(Gymnasts are 16, Parents/Coaches are however old; Leo is 21; Carter is 17; Razor and Damon are 17; Mia is 13): 21
Personality/Job(Given): [Uhh...]
Bf/Gf(Given): [Uhh...]
How often do you watch the show?: Never but I can figure it out =]
Looks(Use the actual character pictures): Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) Marcus-coloma
Other: Kaylies older Brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am

Name(Given):kaylie
Age(Gymnasts are 16, Parents/Coaches are however old; Leo is 21; Carter is 17; Razor and Damon are 17; Mia is 13):
Personality/Job(Given):comes from a privileged background and doesn't think the team's rules apply to her. She rich and her older brother is Leo Cruz. She is best friends with Lauren and Payson. Lauren slept with her boyfriend Carter, after Kaylie and Carter had a fight at the Kegger Party
Bf/Gf(Given):Carter
How often do you watch the show?:every time its on
Looks(Use the actual character pictures):
Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) 0000058212_20090616134454
Other:
Love this show!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 am

ORP: Both accepted
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 am

MY FORM:
Name(Given): Lauren Tanner
Age(Gymnasts are 16, Parents/Coaches are however old; Leo is 21; Carter is 17; Razor and Damon are 17; Mia is 13): 16
Personality/Job(Given): ]highly competitive. She is rich and spoiled. She moved to a gynmastics school in Denver because Marty was there to be her coach, and not Emily, Kaylie, and Payson's friend anymore. She left her friends at the Rock. Her dad is Steve Tanner. Lauren is rich and every year when her and her dad go out for her birthday dinner, he puts a charm on her bracelet. Her dad is dating, Summer, his secretary. Lauren hates Summer and think that shes only dating him for his money. In the episode, Blowing of Steam, her dad invites Summer to dinner, instead of him and Lauren eating dinner alone. Steve tells Lauren that Summer picked all of the charms on her bracelet instead of him picking them out. Lauren makes rude comments about Summer. She then goes to the Kegger Party where she meets Carter, and sleeps with him. Lauren and Carter don't tell Kaylie about their one night stand. Lauren tells her friends that she is not a virg*n anymore but doesn't tell anyone that she slept with Carter.
Bf/Gf(Given): None but slept with Carter and told him if he needs a friend with benefits, she was willing.
How often do you watch the show?: EVERY EPISODE!<3
Looks(Use the actual character pictures): Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) F3gits
Other: None
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am

ORP: Anyone else??
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) BUcdMake It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 am

[Can we start rping?]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

ORP: Sureee
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 am

Leo woke up that morning. The sun was shining bright and he got ready to take his sister to The Rock.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 am

Lauren woke up, determined.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 am

He headed down to the kitchen. He grabbed some breakfast and sat in the kitchen eating.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am

She skipped breakfast again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 am

Kalylie skipepd breakfast and wlaked over to Leo,"Ready?"she asked
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 am

She got in her car and drove to the Rock.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am

"Yea. You got your stuff?" he asked her. He washed his breakfast down with a cup of milk.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am

She got there.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 am

Name(Given):Carter
Age(Gymnasts are 16, Parents/Coaches are however old; Leo is 21; Carter is 17; Razor and Damon are 17; Mia is 13):17
Personality/Job(Given):Trainer
Bf/Gf(Given):Kaylie
How often do you watch the show?:Nvr
Looks(Use the actual character pictures):Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) MakeIt_BreakIt4
Other:
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 am

ORP: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)   Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make It Or Break It (Based on the Hit TV Show) (Active)
Page 1 of 1