Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:35 am

" That's what I said Carly. I really want him to come too but he doens't seem to like change. I was thinking you could say something to him since he doesn like you."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:38 am

"I don't know..." Carly said thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 am

" Hehe. Maybe he'd come if you I don't know maybe.......kiss him."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:12 am

"NO NO NO!!!" Carly said, "Are you Crazy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:13 am

Sam wlaked over to Carly
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 am

(we're ini the limo... or so I believe.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:17 am

( Ya. Limo. But there's space to walk because its huge.)

" C'mon Carly. It doesn't have to be on the lips. How about just a nose or a cheek."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:18 am

( o)

"No and thats that!." she said folding her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:18 am

" why?" Sam asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 am

" Do you want Freddie to come back or not??? He said he's done with Icarly. Unless you kiss him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 am

" Because he liked Icarly when it was on the internet and it was small. He's afraid of the paparazzi and no school all the time."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:21 am

"I don't know... Sam?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:21 am

" oh..." Sam siad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 am

" If you do he'll come to Hollywood and return to Icarly. He's staying with Spencer for now."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:24 am

"Come on Sam lets see what we can do." Carly said dragging Sam out of the limo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 am

" Fine," Sam said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 am

Miley followed them out. " Wait Carly!!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 am

"What?"Carly said turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 am

" He's also mad at me. That's another reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 am

" what did you do?" Sam asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 am

" Brought you guys towards Hollywood and he's still mad about the sueing joke. I feel really bad."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 am

Carly grunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 am

Sam growled and walked into the armepent
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 am

Carly followed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 am

Miley followed them up. They banged on the door. " Freddie!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next