Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

"Sam?!?!?!" Carly said looking at Sam. "Really, cool and now your on it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am

" I think I am gonna be on Icarly. If you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 am

" Yea?' sSam asked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:57 am

"Yea!" Carly said walking to the kitchen, "Want anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 am

" nothin," sam said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 am

" Great. When's the next show? And I will take a smoothie."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 am

Carly began to make a smoothie, "Sam tell Miley about the shows."
(gtg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 am

" Hey Carly. Can you guys show me the studio?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 am

"Yea and heres your smothie. "Carly said handing Miley the smoothie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 am

Miley took a sip and spit it out. " EWWW. Gross what is that?????!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:08 am

(sorry, but didn't know she was bratty?)

(how about she is nice in front of cameras,
but not when no cameras?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am

(Ya.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 am

holagurrl wrote:
Miley took a sip and spit it out. " EWWW. Gross what is that?????!!!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Spencer came up to get his television
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 pm

" Who's he???" Miley asked when she saw the guy walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:39 pm

"Carly's brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:44 pm

" Name??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 pm

"Spencer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 pm

" And you are??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm

"Me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 pm

" No Carly!! Yes I mean you!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:49 pm

"Freddie. THe techtions manager." he siad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:52 pm

" More like the Dorkan's manager." she mumbled.
" So. When's the next show??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:57 pm

"Urggg...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:57 pm

" Is there a problem Freddork??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next