Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:50 pm

"Uhh... He's not here!" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Miley pointed at his bags. " Then why are his bags here. I know he's here Spencer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 pm

"These are mine!" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Miley pointed at the tag that said. " Fredward Benson". She had remembered how protecive his mother was. " Explain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am

"Ok. Well, Freddie came here to drop his stuff off then he went to McDonalds for to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 am

" Spencer. This is urgent. His mom is freaking out and if I don't get him back, Me and You are gonna be in trouble with her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 am

"I'M SERIOUS!" he said/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 am

" Ok." She took out her phone and dialed Freddie's number. She heard his phone ring. She looked at Spencer. She narrowed her eyes. " Now please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 am

"He left his phone here! McDonalds is a block away! He doesn't need his phone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:07 am

" Spencer please!!!" she started to feel like crying. Her aunt would kill her if she lost Freddie. " Spencer!!! I am begging you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:08 am

"HE'S AT MCDONALDS!!!!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 am

Miley took out a pair of handcuff's her limo driver gave her incase she ever needed them and closed one around Spencer's arm and the other on her's. " Happy. Now. Whenever Freddie comes back I will be here to see him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 am

"He's not going to be here!" he said. "He's at McDonalds! Then he said he was going to Starbucks for a latte!" he said.

Freddie took and shower and snuck out the window to McDonalds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:14 am

" Fine. But since we're handcuffed I can't leave without taking you meaning I will be here until Freddie shows up," she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 am

"I'll go with you to McDonalds!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 am

She grinned. " Thats what I thought." she stood up forgetting she was still handcuffed. She pulled Spencer out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 am

He walked to McDonalds.

Freddie saw Spencer and ran into the bathroom. He went into a stall and ate his big mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 am

" Ok. I'm just warning you. If you ever want to get out of these hand cuffs, you better show me Freddie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:26 am

He walked into McDonalds. "He's not here. I think he's in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 am

Miley stopped. " Ok. I'm not going in there. I'm not uncuffing you so you just peek into the bathroom and I will stay behind you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 am

"Wait!" he said. He thought of the bathroom. And how he versed his friend in drinking punch contest. "I got to go!" he siad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 am

" Well you're gonna have to wait until I get Freddie cause I am not letting go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 am

"I have to pee!" he shouted. "I'm about the pee in my pants!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:31 am

" Ugh!!! I'm not going in there and I am not letting go!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:34 am

"I GOT TO PEE!" he shouted.

Everyone looked at Miley and Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next