Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stained Glass

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Stained Glass - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

You enter a clearing, full of soft grass, but all of a sudden there's a stinging sensation in your paw. You lift it up to take a look, and you\'re bleeding. But from what? This clearing has no rocks. You look down, and glinting in the sun is was has caused you dilema. A diamond shaped piece of color stained glass is laying on the ground. You pick it up and the piece of glass is attatched to a circle of twine, like a necklace. You put it on and then your flat on your belly. You cannot get up, there is something on your back, and there's a snarling in you ear. "Who are you?" someone snaps, but it's not whoever is on your back, because the snarling never stops. You stutter. "Why have you stolen an emulet?" the voice snaps again. You have no idea what the voice is talking about. The glass! you figure at last. "I...I found it. It...it was on the ground, it pierced my paw..." you explain. The snarling is still loud in your ear, but you hear a loud snort. Then a gasp. The piece of glass is glowing. It's glowing! You hear mutters, meaning there's others then just yourself, the snarler on your back and the voice. "You have the power. Warbound, release them." The snarling stops, but the weight is still there. "Warbound!" the voice shouts. Then the weight disappears. You stand, and see yourself starring at 5 wolves. Three she, two brutes. The she in middle and being protected by the two brutes must be the alpha. "Come with us." the she in the middle says. You glance at the brutes. "They won't hurt you." the she on the left says. "Not unless they want to answer to Whitewind" the one on the right chimes in. They turn, and leave.

Will you follow them? They say you have the power. Shouldn't you at least see what that is all about?

RUL3S::
~normal RP rules
~write 'hatchet'
~don't kill anyones charrie without permission of the charrie owner
~keep gore to a minimum
~alpha's emulets are used to sit like crowns, ONLY ALPHAS MAY DO THIS!
~ignore rule 2 and write 'swiftnight, quickkill, frozenheart, oceanwave, tornheart'

F0RM::
NAM3[dosen't have to be like mine, you know, dosen't have to have two parts]::
AG3[pup, teen, adult, or elder]::
3MUL3T[can be anything, necklace, bracelet, tail ring, but it must have a diamond shaped stained glass piece, and you must include the color of the glass, for that decides your power]::
P3RS0NALiTY[may have unfolds, but no play outs, if you say 'will unfold' it means that their timid but will become themselves eventually]::
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC::
MAT3/PUPS::
iNT3REST3D iN AM[alpha male]::
0TH3R::

MY F0RMS::
NAM3:: Swiftnight; Quickkill; Frozenheart; Oceanwave; Tornheart
AG3:: Adult; Adult; Adult: Adult; Adult
3MUL3T:: Orange colored glass, necklace; Brown colored glass, bracelet; Blue colored glass, sits on her head like a crown; Blue colored glass, beacelet; Yellow colored glass, tail ring
P3RS0NALiTY:: Quieter, more serious; Hard, strict, acts like he's alpha; Kind, gentle, loving, forgiving; Funny, ladies man, or so he believes; Kind, but can be harsh
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC:: I'll get to drawing.
MAT3/PUPS:: None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet
iNT3R3ST3D iN AM:: No; Thinks he is, but isn't; Is alpha female; No; No
0TH3R:: One of the female beta's; Has a crush on Frozenheart, but knows he shouldn't, so he acts like a very good friend, but mostly only to her; Alpha female; Nope; One of the female beta's
:

3MUL3 C0L0RS::
red/orange-fire
blue-water/ice
yellow/gold-sun
brown-earth/rock
green-plants
purple-moon
pink-love
grey/silver-steel
clear/white-wind
indigo-weather
rainbow-emotions
[if you would like another color, ask me and I will come up for a power for it or add it to one of the powers above, depending what I feel the color means]

PACK::

alpha male-

alpha female-
Frozenheart~blue\water/ice[me]

beta male 1-

beta male 2-

beta female 1-
Swiftnight~orange\fire[me]

beta female 2-
Tornheart~yellow\sun[me]

warriors-
Quickkill~brown\earth/rock[me]
Oceanwave~blue\water/ice[me]

Roseheart~red\fire[rose]
Nightsky~blue\water/ice[rose]
Petalfur~silver grey\steel[rose]
Stormpelt~pink\love[rose]
Lightning~indigo\weather[kai]
Brooke~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shira~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Ramone~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shade~indigo\weather[eternity]

queens-

teens-
Autumn~gold\sun[rose]
Galaxy~purple\moon[rose]
Tornado~clear\wind[rose]

pups-
Shark~blue\water/ice[kai]
Sunshine~yellow\sun[rose]
Cloudstorm~indigo\weather[rose]

elders-
Oakforest~brown\earth/rock[rose]
Maplesugar~green\plants[rose]

Last edited by free_wolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am

Roseheart:"Rose"I said warily

Nightsky:I at least tried to be respectful I replied dipping my head "Nightsky nice to meet you"I flashed a fake smile
~
Stormpelt:"Stormpelt"I answered gruffly
~
Petalfur:Hello I said dipping my head "I'm Petalfure nice meeting you"I said through a genuine smile
~
Autumn:I dipped my head warily and said "Autumn, nice pack you got here"I said causally
~
Tornado:Dipping I answered "Tornado"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 am

Frozenheart: I dipped my head slightly "Well, are you interested in joining my pack?" I asked genuinley

Tornheart: I sat on the oppisite side of Frozenheart then Oceanwave did
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

Roseheart:"Eh" I was about to add not really before Autumn cut me off

Autumn:"Sure"I replied speaking for myself and Tornado

Roseheart:"Excuse me"I growled "You two are teens you will obey me"

Autumn: I calmly replied "No I think we are old enough to decided for ourselves our loyalty now lies with her

Nightsky: I was immediatly at Rosehearts flanks alongside Stormpelt ready to pull her off Autumn if needed
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 am

Frozenheart: "If the teens wish to join and you do not, then let them. They'll be very safe here. Though we would love for you to join as well"

Oceanwave: I glanced over at the group of loners "Are you sure you want the mad one?" he whispered, his lips barely moving

Tornheart: "Yea" I whispered, agrees

(xD)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 am

Orp: lol

Nightsky: "Rose let them stay" I said nicely calmly kinda soothingly
Roseheart: I bared my teeth angry now I snapped "So what will you tem your sister, our sister that you left her wolfren on the way to the new pack, what will you say to Icy how I'll you respond I want our family to be together Icy said she found Ice Hawk and Raven in the new pack if we leave her children here what will she say?!"

nightsky: I stood for a second thinking "I think she'll accept Autumn and Tornado's descion" well at least I hope so I added silently
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 am

Frozenheart: I sat, waiting for the overall verdict
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:58 am

Nightsky: "You'll explain it to her Ill stay Im tired and he alpha sems nice enough" bowing to my new alpha I said "My loyalty now lies with you"
~
Roseheart: I watched astonished
~
Petalfur I stepped up silently bowing down to my new alpha "My loyalty also lies with you now"
~
Stormpelt: I stepped up bowed slightly and said "Your orders are my command"
~
Roseheart: Relectqnly I dipped my head "I now belong to your pack my loyalty is with you"I said simply the alpha freaked me out she as way too sweet
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 4 Pet Stained Glass - Page 4 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 4 NpQC
Stained Glass - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 am

free_wolf wrote:
Tornheart: "On Frozenheart's territory, as you may know." I said calmly

Frozenheart: "Why were you on my territory?" she asked, her voice calm and sweet

(aw :( bye!)

"We were passing threw." Ramone said calmly.

Shira nodded. She couldn't help but glance quickly around the camp.

Brooke looked at Frozenheart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 am

Frozenheart: I gave them a nod "Tornheart, please show them to their dens"

Tornheart: I nodded, and stood, I headed towards the dens

Frozenheart: My attention turned back to the other three "Passing through? Are you on your way somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 4 Pet Stained Glass - Page 4 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 am

"No, we were... wandering." he said.

"But we would love to stay." Brooke spoke up.

Shira looked at Brooke, she seldom talks after Ramone.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 am

Frozenheart: "Very well, you may join our pack if you wish" I smiled sweetly "Dens are that way, where Tornheart is taking the others, you can follow her and choose your own dens" I nodded once

Quickkill: I layed in the entrance to me den, watching the new wolves closely

Swiftrun: I exited my den and padded over to sit by Frozenheart
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

Roseheart: I wondered of our new alpha had blood or sugar running through her veins following Torngeart I though the alpha was way too sweet
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Tornheart: "These are the dens, choose your own as long as it isn't taken" I pointed with my tail to two of the dens "Those two are taken by Quickkill and Oceanrun" I stated, I pointed to three dens on the oppistite side of camp "Those dens are for the alpha pair, and the two beta pairs, the female beta's are me, Tornheart, and Swiftrun, the she over by Frozenheart" I turned and started heading back towards Frozenheart and Swiftrun, leaving the newbies for themselves
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Roseheart: I glared at Nightsky silently blaming him for everything
~
Nightsky: Seeing my siblings had treid to stay neutral by quickly finding settling in a den I tried to do the same
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Brooke saw the others. SHe had heard what Tornheart said. She saw a small little den that was surrounded by flowers and a few boulders. She went over to it to explore.

Shira saw a den that was tad higher than the others, but only slightly. She climbed into it.

Ramone watched as Brooke and Shira found their dens and went to find his own.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Petalfur:I tried to mellow Rose I felt happy as soon as she got all calm, I then after claiming a den went outside to hunt I was slightly hungry
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

Brooke saw a wolf she hadn't met leave, she knew it was one of the newcomers she remembered seeing when they came. She watched everything from her den.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 am

Roseheart:The happiness was slwoly fading and I got angry relizeing what happened
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 am

Ramone found a den. It was off to the left and almost hidden.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 am

Roseheat:I grounded my teeth
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:56 am

Brooke got up to go out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:38 am

Nightsky:I though in my head where was the alpha male my eyes scanned tehe camp
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

She loved the scent of the woods. She inhaled before walking on.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:14 am

Night:I wondered if this wolves could read minds then I deiced I didn't care
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 am

Frozenheart, Swiftrun, and Tornheart: We layed in front of the group of our three dens, we sat right in the middle of them, so right in front of Frozenhearts's, Tornhearts was on the right when looking strait at the entrances to the dens, and Swiftrun's was on the left.

Oceanwave: I stood and made my way back to be den, and layed so half my body was inside, and half was out.

Quickkill: I lay still, my head on my paws, but I was watching the newbies closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stained Glass
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next