Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stained Glass

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Stained Glass - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

You enter a clearing, full of soft grass, but all of a sudden there's a stinging sensation in your paw. You lift it up to take a look, and you\'re bleeding. But from what? This clearing has no rocks. You look down, and glinting in the sun is was has caused you dilema. A diamond shaped piece of color stained glass is laying on the ground. You pick it up and the piece of glass is attatched to a circle of twine, like a necklace. You put it on and then your flat on your belly. You cannot get up, there is something on your back, and there's a snarling in you ear. "Who are you?" someone snaps, but it's not whoever is on your back, because the snarling never stops. You stutter. "Why have you stolen an emulet?" the voice snaps again. You have no idea what the voice is talking about. The glass! you figure at last. "I...I found it. It...it was on the ground, it pierced my paw..." you explain. The snarling is still loud in your ear, but you hear a loud snort. Then a gasp. The piece of glass is glowing. It's glowing! You hear mutters, meaning there's others then just yourself, the snarler on your back and the voice. "You have the power. Warbound, release them." The snarling stops, but the weight is still there. "Warbound!" the voice shouts. Then the weight disappears. You stand, and see yourself starring at 5 wolves. Three she, two brutes. The she in middle and being protected by the two brutes must be the alpha. "Come with us." the she in the middle says. You glance at the brutes. "They won't hurt you." the she on the left says. "Not unless they want to answer to Whitewind" the one on the right chimes in. They turn, and leave.

Will you follow them? They say you have the power. Shouldn't you at least see what that is all about?

RUL3S::
~normal RP rules
~write 'hatchet'
~don't kill anyones charrie without permission of the charrie owner
~keep gore to a minimum
~alpha's emulets are used to sit like crowns, ONLY ALPHAS MAY DO THIS!
~ignore rule 2 and write 'swiftnight, quickkill, frozenheart, oceanwave, tornheart'

F0RM::
NAM3[dosen't have to be like mine, you know, dosen't have to have two parts]::
AG3[pup, teen, adult, or elder]::
3MUL3T[can be anything, necklace, bracelet, tail ring, but it must have a diamond shaped stained glass piece, and you must include the color of the glass, for that decides your power]::
P3RS0NALiTY[may have unfolds, but no play outs, if you say 'will unfold' it means that their timid but will become themselves eventually]::
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC::
MAT3/PUPS::
iNT3REST3D iN AM[alpha male]::
0TH3R::

MY F0RMS::
NAM3:: Swiftnight; Quickkill; Frozenheart; Oceanwave; Tornheart
AG3:: Adult; Adult; Adult: Adult; Adult
3MUL3T:: Orange colored glass, necklace; Brown colored glass, bracelet; Blue colored glass, sits on her head like a crown; Blue colored glass, beacelet; Yellow colored glass, tail ring
P3RS0NALiTY:: Quieter, more serious; Hard, strict, acts like he's alpha; Kind, gentle, loving, forgiving; Funny, ladies man, or so he believes; Kind, but can be harsh
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC:: I'll get to drawing.
MAT3/PUPS:: None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet
iNT3R3ST3D iN AM:: No; Thinks he is, but isn't; Is alpha female; No; No
0TH3R:: One of the female beta's; Has a crush on Frozenheart, but knows he shouldn't, so he acts like a very good friend, but mostly only to her; Alpha female; Nope; One of the female beta's
:

3MUL3 C0L0RS::
red/orange-fire
blue-water/ice
yellow/gold-sun
brown-earth/rock
green-plants
purple-moon
pink-love
grey/silver-steel
clear/white-wind
indigo-weather
rainbow-emotions
[if you would like another color, ask me and I will come up for a power for it or add it to one of the powers above, depending what I feel the color means]

PACK::

alpha male-

alpha female-
Frozenheart~blue\water/ice[me]

beta male 1-

beta male 2-

beta female 1-
Swiftnight~orange\fire[me]

beta female 2-
Tornheart~yellow\sun[me]

warriors-
Quickkill~brown\earth/rock[me]
Oceanwave~blue\water/ice[me]

Roseheart~red\fire[rose]
Nightsky~blue\water/ice[rose]
Petalfur~silver grey\steel[rose]
Stormpelt~pink\love[rose]
Lightning~indigo\weather[kai]
Brooke~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shira~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Ramone~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shade~indigo\weather[eternity]

queens-

teens-
Autumn~gold\sun[rose]
Galaxy~purple\moon[rose]
Tornado~clear\wind[rose]

pups-
Shark~blue\water/ice[kai]
Sunshine~yellow\sun[rose]
Cloudstorm~indigo\weather[rose]

elders-
Oakforest~brown\earth/rock[rose]
Maplesugar~green\plants[rose]

Last edited by free_wolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 38
Nickname: : Becca
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 6 EN40Stained Glass - Page 6 9wX5
Stained Glass - Page 6 GESbStained Glass - Page 6 Ek8H
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Shade smiled and trotted off towards the forest. She kept her senses open and alert so she could catch any sound or movement immediately.
[ lol. That's okay. I should be going to bed too anyways. It's almost 3am here. ]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 6 Pet Stained Glass - Page 6 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 6 NpQC
Stained Glass - Page 6 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Ramone looked to Swiftnight. "Hello." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:44 am

free_wolf wrote:
[yay! you're accepted!]

(that picture isn't copyrighted Lily ;) XP xD)
ORP:HAHA XD

Autumn:I returned with a doe I put it in the pile I wasn't exactly hungry just bored
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am

Oceanwave padded after her, his ears pricked, listening for anything.

"You already said that" Tornheart scoffed.

Swiftnight wacked Tornheart's head with her tail. "Hi" she smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:07 am

Autumn:I fidgted uncomfortable I didn't know what to do and I was kinda alone and somewhere deep inside my head I knew Tornado was right
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 6 Pet Stained Glass - Page 6 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 6 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 am

"How are you both doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 am

Galaxy:As I padded over to Autumn and without talking I oened my eyes as wide a posisble the linked tilting my head to the right
~
Autumn:I jerked my head over to Quickkill
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 am

Shira watched Autumn and Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 am

Galaxy:I was complety confussed
~
Autumn:I jerked my head over to Quickkill more obviosly
~
Galaxy:I spun around causally to get a sight of Quickkil I finally understod
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 am

"Fine" Tornheart replied

"Very well, actually. And yourself?" Swiftrun said kindly

Quickkill's eyes looked all around camp without moving his head, his eyes caught site of the teens and he grunted to himself
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 am

Galaxy:I nodded understandly I didnt like the vibe he gave off either
~
Autumn:I gestured for Galaxy to walk foward so we would be out of Quickkill's view
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 38
Nickname: : Becca
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 6 EN40Stained Glass - Page 6 9wX5
Stained Glass - Page 6 GESbStained Glass - Page 6 Ek8H
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:06 am

free_wolf wrote:
Oceanwave padded after her, his ears pricked, listening for anything.

"You already said that" Tornheart scoffed.

Swiftnight wacked Tornheart's head with her tail. "Hi" she smiled kindly.

Shade stepped quietly through the woods, still looking.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 am

Ramone smiled. "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am

Galaxy: I moved so Quickkill would have an obstucted view of us I disliked him already
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Brooke looked at the wolves. Quickkill stuck out, if he meant to be unseen he wasn't quiet making it.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 am

Autumn:I excused myself and padded over to Quickkill
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am

Quickkill watched as the teen approached "Kids got guts" he muttered to himself and grunted quietly

Swiftrun nodded once "That's good" she said genuinley

Tornheart set her head back on her paws
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 am

Ramone scrapped through his head for something to say. "Do you have siblings?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:12 am

Autumn:I padded right up to Quickkill looked him straight in the eye and asked "May I ask why you have been staring at since Frozenheart retreated to her den"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am

Swiftrun closed her eyes briefly, then opened them again and shook her head "No." she said "I did, but they were killed along with my mother" she added, she looked down

Quickkill grunted and sat up, looking down at her he said "Now why would I answer to you?" and smirked a little
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 am

Ramone's face changed. He sat down. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 am

Autumn:I smiled a little "Because your an adult and I'm a young teen and consiering you've been staring at me, gross thoughts are coming to my mind and anyone else who's been noticing your intense staring"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:29 am

"It's fine" Swiftrun said "No sense grieving about the past" she looked up and was smiling. "Those two you were traveling with, are they your siblings?" she asked

Quickkill scoffed "Gross mind you've got there" he said "I watch whatever newbies Frozenheart let's in, in my opinion, she let's new wolves come in to easily. You guys were acting like the little teens you are, which just happens to be what I hate. So I wasn't just watching you, I watch everyone, for Frozenheart's sake" he snarled a little when he finished "Now get outa here, runt"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:37 am

Autumn:"Maybe your right but that wasn't my orginal thoughts it surprising how easy it is to read people, and if I am a "runt"then why should you be scared of Frozenheart accepting me because if you weren't you wouldn't be watching me"I left to find Galaxy
~
Petalfur:I sighed throwing the kill into the pile I could sense Quickkill's emotions and Autumn Autumn sure had a way to piss wolves off
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 am

Quickkill growled, he went and circled inside his den then layed down, his head and paws outside, the rest of his body inside, he layed his head on his paws and closed his eyes

Tornheart rolled her eyes at Quickkill and padded over to him "Can't you just act nice for once? I'm not so thrilled about Frozenheart letting them in either, but at least I'm trying to forget about it."

Quickkill snorted, and that was the only reply Tornheart would ever get in this conversation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stained Glass
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next