Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stained Glass

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Stained Glass - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

You enter a clearing, full of soft grass, but all of a sudden there's a stinging sensation in your paw. You lift it up to take a look, and you\'re bleeding. But from what? This clearing has no rocks. You look down, and glinting in the sun is was has caused you dilema. A diamond shaped piece of color stained glass is laying on the ground. You pick it up and the piece of glass is attatched to a circle of twine, like a necklace. You put it on and then your flat on your belly. You cannot get up, there is something on your back, and there's a snarling in you ear. "Who are you?" someone snaps, but it's not whoever is on your back, because the snarling never stops. You stutter. "Why have you stolen an emulet?" the voice snaps again. You have no idea what the voice is talking about. The glass! you figure at last. "I...I found it. It...it was on the ground, it pierced my paw..." you explain. The snarling is still loud in your ear, but you hear a loud snort. Then a gasp. The piece of glass is glowing. It's glowing! You hear mutters, meaning there's others then just yourself, the snarler on your back and the voice. "You have the power. Warbound, release them." The snarling stops, but the weight is still there. "Warbound!" the voice shouts. Then the weight disappears. You stand, and see yourself starring at 5 wolves. Three she, two brutes. The she in middle and being protected by the two brutes must be the alpha. "Come with us." the she in the middle says. You glance at the brutes. "They won't hurt you." the she on the left says. "Not unless they want to answer to Whitewind" the one on the right chimes in. They turn, and leave.

Will you follow them? They say you have the power. Shouldn't you at least see what that is all about?

RUL3S::
~normal RP rules
~write 'hatchet'
~don't kill anyones charrie without permission of the charrie owner
~keep gore to a minimum
~alpha's emulets are used to sit like crowns, ONLY ALPHAS MAY DO THIS!
~ignore rule 2 and write 'swiftnight, quickkill, frozenheart, oceanwave, tornheart'

F0RM::
NAM3[dosen't have to be like mine, you know, dosen't have to have two parts]::
AG3[pup, teen, adult, or elder]::
3MUL3T[can be anything, necklace, bracelet, tail ring, but it must have a diamond shaped stained glass piece, and you must include the color of the glass, for that decides your power]::
P3RS0NALiTY[may have unfolds, but no play outs, if you say 'will unfold' it means that their timid but will become themselves eventually]::
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC::
MAT3/PUPS::
iNT3REST3D iN AM[alpha male]::
0TH3R::

MY F0RMS::
NAM3:: Swiftnight; Quickkill; Frozenheart; Oceanwave; Tornheart
AG3:: Adult; Adult; Adult: Adult; Adult
3MUL3T:: Orange colored glass, necklace; Brown colored glass, bracelet; Blue colored glass, sits on her head like a crown; Blue colored glass, beacelet; Yellow colored glass, tail ring
P3RS0NALiTY:: Quieter, more serious; Hard, strict, acts like he's alpha; Kind, gentle, loving, forgiving; Funny, ladies man, or so he believes; Kind, but can be harsh
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC:: I'll get to drawing.
MAT3/PUPS:: None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet
iNT3R3ST3D iN AM:: No; Thinks he is, but isn't; Is alpha female; No; No
0TH3R:: One of the female beta's; Has a crush on Frozenheart, but knows he shouldn't, so he acts like a very good friend, but mostly only to her; Alpha female; Nope; One of the female beta's
:

3MUL3 C0L0RS::
red/orange-fire
blue-water/ice
yellow/gold-sun
brown-earth/rock
green-plants
purple-moon
pink-love
grey/silver-steel
clear/white-wind
indigo-weather
rainbow-emotions
[if you would like another color, ask me and I will come up for a power for it or add it to one of the powers above, depending what I feel the color means]

PACK::

alpha male-

alpha female-
Frozenheart~blue\water/ice[me]

beta male 1-

beta male 2-

beta female 1-
Swiftnight~orange\fire[me]

beta female 2-
Tornheart~yellow\sun[me]

warriors-
Quickkill~brown\earth/rock[me]
Oceanwave~blue\water/ice[me]

Roseheart~red\fire[rose]
Nightsky~blue\water/ice[rose]
Petalfur~silver grey\steel[rose]
Stormpelt~pink\love[rose]
Lightning~indigo\weather[kai]
Brooke~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shira~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Ramone~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shade~indigo\weather[eternity]

queens-

teens-
Autumn~gold\sun[rose]
Galaxy~purple\moon[rose]
Tornado~clear\wind[rose]

pups-
Shark~blue\water/ice[kai]
Sunshine~yellow\sun[rose]
Cloudstorm~indigo\weather[rose]

elders-
Oakforest~brown\earth/rock[rose]
Maplesugar~green\plants[rose]

Last edited by free_wolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 3 Pet Stained Glass - Page 3 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 3 NpQC
Stained Glass - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 am

Ramone was getting restless.

Shira stopped and looked at the wolf. "Can I be of assistance?"

Brooke stood by Ramone and let Shira talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 am

Oceanwave: "You know this land belongs to Frozenheart, don't you?" I asked Shira

Tornheart: I stood my ground infront of Rose and her companion
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 3 Pet Stained Glass - Page 3 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:31 am

Shira sighed. "I'm sorry we are on your land. We'll leave if you wish."

Brooke walked over besides her and whispered to her. "This is the first pack we've encountered for a while, why not stay?" her lips barely moved.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am

Oceanwave: "It's not up to us if we make you leave. That is Frozenheart's decision. I'll take you to her if you'd like." I stated
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 am

Ramone spoke this time. His voice was calm now. "We'd like to meet her very much."

Brooke smiled to him and the other wolf. "I'm Brooke, this is Shira and Ramone." she said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 am

Rose:I brezzily walked past him
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 am

Oceanwave: "I'm Oceanwave. Follow me." I turned, as I passed Tornheart I whispered in her ear "Take those two to Frozenheart when you can." then continued down the path

Tornheart: I nodded once, growled, and sprinted after the she-wolf, I jumped and pinned her to the ground "Where do you think your going." I said
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 am

Brooke watched the other wolf they had ran into run off. She heard a quiet thud.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:55 am

Roseheart:ANgry I growled bucking him off but there was hardly a need since Nightsky and Stormpelt had already crossed the lines ready to push him off me
~
Petalfur:I crossed over a split seconf after not wanting to fight
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am

(Tornheart's a girl Rose xD)

Oceanwave: I looked back at Tornheart, she could handle herself, she may have been small, but she's very determined, I continued for camp

Tornheart: I stood up and glarred at them "What do you think you are doing." I repeated
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 am

Brooke kept walking, taking everything in.

Ramone stayed tense. He didn't love the idea of being with others quite yet.

Shira looked ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 am

Oceanheart: I entered camp "Stay here, I'll go get her." I said, and disappeared into a den "Frozenheart, we found some loners, Tornheart is back with the other group, but I have 3 with me to talk to you." he announced

Frozenheart: "Thank you Oceanheart." I said and nodded once. I stood and exited out of my den, making my way to the three loners.

Oceanwave: I followed Frozenheart and sat beside her.

Quickkill and Swiftnight: We both poked out heads out of our own dens to see the loners.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 am

Shira sat and waited.

Ramone watched the camp and the other wolves closely.

Brooke was at ease and sat with Shira.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:26 am

Frozenheart: "Hello. I am Frozenheart, alpha female of this pack." she dipped her head slightly "And you are?" she asked
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 am

Roseheart: I noticed the wolf that pinned me down was a she I replied "Walking"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 am

Shira bowed her head. "I'm Shira."

Brooke also bowed her head. "Brooke.

Ramone bowed his swiftly. "Ramone." he said.

((gtg be on later))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:33 am

Tornheart: "On Frozenheart's territory, as you may know." I said calmly

Frozenheart: "Why were you on my territory?" she asked, her voice calm and sweet

(aw :( bye!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 am

Roseheart:"So I need to get by and if this is the only way whose is going to stop me"I challeneged my voice turned nicer "I need to find a pack to stay in, someone told me to cross through this territory to find a pack"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 am

Tornheart: My ears pricked "I'll take you to Frozenheart if you wish to join ours..." I stated
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am

Roseheart:I was still unsure
~
Autumn:I stepped out of the shadow alongside Tornado "Come on Rose"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 am

Tornheart: I sat, waiting for their decision
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 am

Nightsky:"Well why not meet her"I said following Tornheart
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 am

Tornheart: I nodded, stood, and turned towards camp and atarted walking.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:29 am

Nightsky:I followed her quietly Petalfure and Stormpelt behind me
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

Tornheart: I entered camp and walked over to Frozenheart, Oceanwave, and the other 3 loners "Frozenheart, I have the other loners with me" I dipped my head to her

Frozenheart: "Thank you Tornheart" I said sweetly, I looked to the new loners "Hello, I am Frozenheart. Alpha female of this pack" she stated "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stained Glass
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next