Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stained Glass

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Stained Glass - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

You enter a clearing, full of soft grass, but all of a sudden there's a stinging sensation in your paw. You lift it up to take a look, and you\'re bleeding. But from what? This clearing has no rocks. You look down, and glinting in the sun is was has caused you dilema. A diamond shaped piece of color stained glass is laying on the ground. You pick it up and the piece of glass is attatched to a circle of twine, like a necklace. You put it on and then your flat on your belly. You cannot get up, there is something on your back, and there's a snarling in you ear. "Who are you?" someone snaps, but it's not whoever is on your back, because the snarling never stops. You stutter. "Why have you stolen an emulet?" the voice snaps again. You have no idea what the voice is talking about. The glass! you figure at last. "I...I found it. It...it was on the ground, it pierced my paw..." you explain. The snarling is still loud in your ear, but you hear a loud snort. Then a gasp. The piece of glass is glowing. It's glowing! You hear mutters, meaning there's others then just yourself, the snarler on your back and the voice. "You have the power. Warbound, release them." The snarling stops, but the weight is still there. "Warbound!" the voice shouts. Then the weight disappears. You stand, and see yourself starring at 5 wolves. Three she, two brutes. The she in middle and being protected by the two brutes must be the alpha. "Come with us." the she in the middle says. You glance at the brutes. "They won't hurt you." the she on the left says. "Not unless they want to answer to Whitewind" the one on the right chimes in. They turn, and leave.

Will you follow them? They say you have the power. Shouldn't you at least see what that is all about?

RUL3S::
~normal RP rules
~write 'hatchet'
~don't kill anyones charrie without permission of the charrie owner
~keep gore to a minimum
~alpha's emulets are used to sit like crowns, ONLY ALPHAS MAY DO THIS!
~ignore rule 2 and write 'swiftnight, quickkill, frozenheart, oceanwave, tornheart'

F0RM::
NAM3[dosen't have to be like mine, you know, dosen't have to have two parts]::
AG3[pup, teen, adult, or elder]::
3MUL3T[can be anything, necklace, bracelet, tail ring, but it must have a diamond shaped stained glass piece, and you must include the color of the glass, for that decides your power]::
P3RS0NALiTY[may have unfolds, but no play outs, if you say 'will unfold' it means that their timid but will become themselves eventually]::
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC::
MAT3/PUPS::
iNT3REST3D iN AM[alpha male]::
0TH3R::

MY F0RMS::
NAM3:: Swiftnight; Quickkill; Frozenheart; Oceanwave; Tornheart
AG3:: Adult; Adult; Adult: Adult; Adult
3MUL3T:: Orange colored glass, necklace; Brown colored glass, bracelet; Blue colored glass, sits on her head like a crown; Blue colored glass, beacelet; Yellow colored glass, tail ring
P3RS0NALiTY:: Quieter, more serious; Hard, strict, acts like he's alpha; Kind, gentle, loving, forgiving; Funny, ladies man, or so he believes; Kind, but can be harsh
D3SCRiPTi0N/PiC:: I'll get to drawing.
MAT3/PUPS:: None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet; None yet
iNT3R3ST3D iN AM:: No; Thinks he is, but isn't; Is alpha female; No; No
0TH3R:: One of the female beta's; Has a crush on Frozenheart, but knows he shouldn't, so he acts like a very good friend, but mostly only to her; Alpha female; Nope; One of the female beta's
:

3MUL3 C0L0RS::
red/orange-fire
blue-water/ice
yellow/gold-sun
brown-earth/rock
green-plants
purple-moon
pink-love
grey/silver-steel
clear/white-wind
indigo-weather
rainbow-emotions
[if you would like another color, ask me and I will come up for a power for it or add it to one of the powers above, depending what I feel the color means]

PACK::

alpha male-

alpha female-
Frozenheart~blue\water/ice[me]

beta male 1-

beta male 2-

beta female 1-
Swiftnight~orange\fire[me]

beta female 2-
Tornheart~yellow\sun[me]

warriors-
Quickkill~brown\earth/rock[me]
Oceanwave~blue\water/ice[me]

Roseheart~red\fire[rose]
Nightsky~blue\water/ice[rose]
Petalfur~silver grey\steel[rose]
Stormpelt~pink\love[rose]
Lightning~indigo\weather[kai]
Brooke~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shira~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Ramone~blue\water/ice[mnm]
Shade~indigo\weather[eternity]

queens-

teens-
Autumn~gold\sun[rose]
Galaxy~purple\moon[rose]
Tornado~clear\wind[rose]

pups-
Shark~blue\water/ice[kai]
Sunshine~yellow\sun[rose]
Cloudstorm~indigo\weather[rose]

elders-
Oakforest~brown\earth/rock[rose]
Maplesugar~green\plants[rose]

Last edited by free_wolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 5 Pet Stained Glass - Page 5 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 5 NpQC
Stained Glass - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 am

Shira looked all around the camp taking in everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 am

Roseheart:I quickly left camp silently
~
Sormpelt:I rolled my eyes now all my siblings had left me alonne in camp I felt extremly uncomfortable so I padded out to meet my niece and nephew
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Stained Glass - Page 5 Pet Stained Glass - Page 5 LKtU Stained Glass - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 am

Shira felt awkward not really knowing anyone. She got up and decided to talk to Stormpelt.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:28 am

Frozenheart: "I'm going in my den" I told Tornheart and Swiftrun "Watch the newcomers" I whispered in their ears, barely moving my lips just incase someone was reading them.

Tornheart and Swiftrun: We looked up at Frozenheart as she stood, and nodded

Frozenheart: I gave them a nod in return, and disappeard into the alpha den

Tornheart and Swiftrun: We both layed out heads on our paws, pretending to rest, when really we were watching the few that hadn't gone out into the woods

(MY 3,000TH POST WHEN COMBINED WITH MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 am

Ramone saw the two Beta's sitting and resting. He decided to go talk. He got up and walked over to them. "Hello." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 am

Swiftrun and Tornheart: We both lifted out heads simultaniously and gave a little nod

Swiftrun: I sat up "Hello" I smiled slightly

Tornheart: I continued laying, but I looked up at both Ramone and Swiftrun "Hi" I said simply
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Tornado:I watched as Autumn slowly retreated into the forest although me and Stompel didn't talk we semed to be having a conversation
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female
Number of posts : 38
Nickname: : Becca
DragonEggs : Stained Glass - Page 5 EN40Stained Glass - Page 5 9wX5
Stained Glass - Page 5 GESbStained Glass - Page 5 Ek8H
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:31 pm

[ Do I post or PM my form? ]
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm

[well most post it, but if you wish to PM it go ahead =)]
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Name:: Shade
Amulet:: Indigo Necklace
Personality:: Shade is pretty wild and outgoing. She doesn’t scare easy and prefers to hide emotions that aren’t happy and cheerful.
Description/Pic:: Stained Glass - Page 5 Shade10
Mate/Pups:: None yet.
Interested in AM:: Nope.
Other:: swiftnight, quickkill, frozenheart, oceanwave, tornheart
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:09 pm

[yay! you're accepted!]

(that picture isn't copyrighted Lily ;) XP xD)
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 pm

[ Yay! Wanna RP? ]
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:22 pm

[Sure! Do you want Shade already in the pack, or do you want someone to find her?]
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm

[ Already in the pack, please! You wanna start? ]
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

[Sure! Hmm, I'll use Oceanwave, if you're okay with that]

Oceanwave stood and stretched before leaving the entrance to his den. He padded his way over to Shade. "Hey-a Shade." he smiled slikly.
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

[ It's fine with me! ]

"Hey." Shade replied, smiling back. "What's up?"
[ Sorry for the un-interesting post. WB. ]
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 pm

"I just brought back a few loners, and Frostheart's letting them in the pack." Oceanheart said proudly, like it was the best thing in the world to be able to do. He puffed up his chest and sat tall and proud.

[it's okay, sorry about the long waits, i'm on a whole bunch of dif. things]
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 pm

"That's nice of you to do." Shade said. "It must be hard for a wolf to be a loner with no pack to go to."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Oceanwave let out a huge breath, his chest returned to normal size. "Yea, it must be." he agreed "I don't ever remember being a loner, I've been here with Frozenheart since I can remember. How about you?" he looked over at her, genuinley curious.
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Shade shrugged, "I don't remember being a loner either." She lied. "It's been quite some time now since I was without a pack."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Oceanwave nodded. He turned his attention strait forward into the woods. Racking his brain for what to say next.

[like me XP]
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm

[ So sorry for that wait! I downloaded this game and my friend is telling me this stuff, and blah blah blah. Yeah, sorry! ]

"Something in the woods?" Shade asked, suddenly starting to feel a bit hungry at the thought of food. She turned her attention towards the woods now, trying to pick up any movement.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 pm

"Huh? Oh, no, not anything I can tell right now." Oceanwave replied "But we can go out and look if you want." he offered
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Loser
Loser
Eternity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

"Yes!" Shade said, jumping up to her feet. "I want very much to go look. I'm getting hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Oceanwvae chuckled a bit "Okay, then let's go" he stood and stretched his hind legs "Ladies first" he thrusted his muzzle towards the woods.

[I'm gonna get off. Sorry. I'm like about to pass out. xD XP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stained Glass   Stained Glass - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stained Glass
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next