Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

You toss and turn in your sleep as the dream comes again: You're Running through the streets , people staring at you with disgust and sometimes adoration. You sprint fast until you fall to the ground your heart pumping, you whimper and get up running to one of your friends house when you get there you, get up to their place, and get in by window. You find them quickly soundly asleep. you sleep o ntheir floor nightmares haunting you all the while. You're still panting when, they wake up. And Gasp, they say our name and you nod. "you're wearing NO clothes.' they say, and you gasp relaizing you are back in human form you sigh and tell the story.

You wake in that exact same way, have no clothes and you're friend staring at you.

This was not a dream you are an animal, you are a shapshifter. Do you ignore this and run to the next country or join the club of ones like you.

Info: When you change from animal to human form you will always be bare, no clothes. Bottom line, so you need to either plant clothes somewhere or go int the stealing business. You can only turn into three different animals.

Now choose wisely because I mean come on, a lion running in the streets? you can tke a large animal form but just rember you might not be welcome with open arms in the midddle of a city.

Also if you have some type of jewlery (as a mood ring which is mineonly no one esle can have mood ring it's part of my charrie personality) you will have a small gem haning around your neck that'll change colors. Or a diamon necklace will be a diamond chocker in animal form. and etc.

And There's titles, Alpha Male, Alpha Female, they must have at least one matching animal form so cat and cat for example.

Beta is choosen by the Alpha's together.

If you wish to you may fight the Alpha's or Beta at any time. Ask the Beta, or alpha's user if they want to give it up anytime soon, if they do you will win, if not you may fight but you will not win.

If one of the Alpha's fall, the other alpha falls with them.

Rules:

No name stealing.
Please don't all do wolves, or cats, try something else, birds, snakes, gators etc. but you can have wolves and cats so yeah, jut put some variety in here.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Current place you live:
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):
Other:

Okay now here are my forms:

Username: Cmain
Name: Caitlyn; Turqouise; Onyx; Frost;Seamous; Jaguar
Personality: Funny, spunky easy going, sweet, caring, sarcastic, additude, tomboy-ish; vicious at times, sarcastic, smart, knows how to kill easily adn quickly so beware, flirty, alone alot; very smart, sassy, quiet, flirty, can read people easily; flirty, smart, sassy, fun, easy going, powerful; funny, usually spaz, really fun, sweet, quiet with new people but very talkative and open with his buds; mysterious....
Looks: (Kristen Stewart) (Krsiten Kreuk) (Missy PEregrym) Burgundy hair, brown eyes, tall frame, curvy; Black hair with brown natural highlights, hangs over the right of his face, brown eyes, very hot; (Tom welling with black hair)
Current place you live: They al live together in Midnight (It's an old college house that they bought)
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all best buds
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Cat, Cougar, Jaguar; Dolphin, Snow leaopard, Cat; Bat, Tigress, Wolf; White Bengal Tiger, Snow leaopard, CAt; Jaguar, bat, Cougar; Jaguar, thats it
Other: They are extremely wealthy

Members:

Alpha Female:
(Deciding about it know)

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Others:

Caitlyn
Onyx
Turqoise
Seamous
Kai
Jaguar
Jagger
Jen

John
Rose

Roxian
Josh
Diana
Alec

Sam
Carson
Austin
Ashley
Lola
Taylor
Roxy
Halley

Mirah
Hailey
Jake
Raven
Luna
Leon

DECEASED:

Frost

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:50 am

I"We only bow because Frost has taken us in since we were children." Caitlyn said. Frost had taken all of them in, Caitlyn, Onyx, Turqoise, Seamous, but not Jaguar.

~

"There were humanson our turf, the same ones, " she gestured to the woundon John " who shot you. Jaguar is currently surfing the area, attempting to find them, abd show them what a real jaguar looks like."

~

Jaguar caught the scent of the humans easily, he charged toward them snarls ripping through him as he approachd them. The one let out a cry, the other grabbed a gun and shot at him. Jaguar easily dodge it, his agile jaguar body helping him."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:23 am

Roxian: "Alright."
~
Diana: "OK, so how's he doing?" I asked Rose.
~
Josh shrugged. "Alright."
~
Alec covered his ears. "Could you pelase stop taping on the cave alreay?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 am

Frost bent down in a croch, but what as there wasn't the human body but one of a pearl white snow leaopard, she growled.

~

Onyx and Turqoise did the same, their huge cat forms flanking Frost's.

~

A cougar and JAguar were in Cat's and Seamus' places. Shredded clothes were strewn across the cave.

Three vehicles thundered past the cave screeching to a halt when they saw the animals.

~

Change. Frost told the others.

~

Caitlyn sprung at the one jeep landing in the back blocking the four mens' ways to the weapons.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 am

Roxian: I changed to my wolf form, knowing it could cause the most damage than my other forms.
~
Diana: I changed to cat, and my claws slid out. MY fur was fluffed out so I loooked twice my cat size.
~
Josh also changed into wolf form. He growled, his white teeth gleaming.
~
Alec changed to his grizzly bear, and roared.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 am

The men in the other three trucks grabbed their guns and open fired, hitting ONyx in the shoulder, he was under hr moments later, his screms muffled by herfur.

Caitlyn slashed at the tires of all the trucks, sometimes slashing the men themselves.... until she got shot, it had gone in so it was only a few inches from her heart, she let out a roar of pain and put a paw to her wound, as the man stood over her pointing his gun at her head.

Seamouslaunched crushing the man but not beore the man had shot him he rolled off the man, and lai there dazed and losing blood.

Caitlyn whimpered and stumbled over to him, she placed a paw on his wound, and propped his head up with her tail.

Seamous lost consciousness.

Turouse had already killed 6 of the 18 men, caitlyn had gotten 3, so that left 9 more. She launched at the one aiming at Frost and he went down easily.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:04 am

Rose quickly shaped shifted into a cougar not her biggests animal but the agilest she flund herself at oe of the men knocking him down
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 am

4 more.

Turqouise stole a glance at Onyx who as tearing at a nother one 3 left, and looked at the whimpering figure of Caitlyn over Seamus.

~

Caitlyn whimpered tears staingin her flawless fur.

~

Seamus let his head turn away extreme pain filling him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:50 am

Roxian: Diana, move!
~
Diana: I turned around and saw a gaint grizzly lumbering towards me. My fur fluffed out more (if possible) and I streaked towards one of the men. I started to tear at him. Two more.
~
Josh leapt at a man, but another one shot him in the stomach. He fell to the ground, bleeding and whimpering.
~
Alec roared and started to tear at them. One more.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 am

Caitlyn didn't whimper this ime but let out a human cry as Seamus' head turned away. She growled as she saw Frost not even hesitate to go toward them and help them ut she darted straight to he rperfect littl daughter, not the foster children who held high respect for her. "He's Dying!" she yelled at Frost, "Help him!"

~

"No! Turqouise is in pain."

~

"But not Dying!" Caitlyn snapped and cried more, grabbing a few pieces of cothing she attempted to cover herself and cover Seamus.

~

Onyx had a torn expression on her face as she left her mother adn sister to help the muc more needy Caitlyn ,Seamus was dying but Turqoise was just a sissy about pain her mother had always favored her over them all.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:36 am

ORP:Weedy how in the world is a cat gonna kill a human?
Rose I charged foward knocking a human off his feet and ramed him againist a tree snapping his head but he managed to shoot abllet towards my stomach I winced and fellt o the ground
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 am

ORP: She sharpens her claws, so if she can tear him up enough, he'll lose too much blood. IT's possible.

RP: Diana: I ran over to Seamous, still in cat form.
~
Roxian: I ran over to Josh, still in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 am

ORP:Yea rite *sarcasm*
Rose: I felt the pain
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 am

Diana: I looked at Caitlyn, than ran off into the forest. I came back with marigold and webs in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 am

ORP:I kno its suppose to be helpful but cowbebs in mouth Ugh
Rose I sharpened my claws
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:09 pm

ORP: Sorry, my mind was working faster than my brain. She had marigold in her mouth and cobwebs on her paw.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:24 am

xD

Caitlyn got up shivering and left Diana, to do her thing. She staggered into the forest using the trees for support she started to dig, her human hands not working too well. Eventually a bag was pulled out. She untied it. It was a bag the Apha's, Two years ago before The Ending, began, and Frost became Alpha after her parents. She pulled many pairs of clothes out, guys and girls.

She came ack out into the small clearing, fully dressed, she tossed them all, but Frost, an outfit. "Go get dressed. We ned to get these guys back to camp." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:42 am

Rose; I was still in pain i took my claws already sharpened and dug int my wound ignoring the pain I pulled out a bullet and clecnhed my teeth to hold back a shriek I propped myself aganist a tree and tied a vine around my leg to stop the blood
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:00 am

Diana: I finished with Seamous, spitting. "I can't believe I have to do this." I padded ovre to Frost's daughter and began to take care of her.
~
Roxian: I pressed my paws against Josh's wound gently, preventing it from bleeding anymore.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 am

Frost smacked Diana away,"You filthy animal You will infect her.' (Frost is an evil person incase you were wondering?)

~

CAitlyn growled and the clothes she'd just gotten were shreds as she lunged at Frost, no one denied the love of her life medical attention and hurt her friend. She grabbed Frost's Human Neck and Frost let out a shriek her nails turning to claws as they dug into Caitlyn's cougar muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Diana: I whimpered and ran into the cave.
~
Roxian: I growled, hearing my friend being slapped. I ran to the forest, changed to human, changed into my clothes, and stepped out, my eyes burning with hate. I did all that within a minute. "You did not just slap her," I growled, my voice filled with hate.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Caitlyn tored sat Frost's changin Form but was throw away from Frost.

She growled and poounced again, Tumbling Frost over the small hill they rolled and tussled until they hit the bottom, Caitlyn spit out blood, and growled, herfur bristling. They circled each other.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Roxian: "If you don't want her to get help, then she can just die for all I care. It's not worth getting slapped." I changed back to wolf, and picked up some marigold and cobweb. I padded over to Josh and began to fix him up, hearing his breaths being painful.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:19 pm

Rose: I sat beside John
John: I asked ''Should we help Catylin overthrow Frost or should we wait t see what happens b/c if Frost winds Catylin will bbe killed and we would be in trouble for not helping Frost''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:33 am

Josh started to become more concious. "Huh?"
~
Roxian: I was glad he was alright. "Don't worry about anything, Josh." I picked up the brute easily and toke him into the cave.

~

Diana: After a few moments of thinking, I ran out and leapt at Frost, hissing, my fur fluffed up again and my claws extended.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 am

John: I sat up my wounded healing my navy blue eyes scanned the cave
Rose: I said ''If I could I would help overthrow Frost''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next