Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Jacobluver
BlauBerry
_furryfurby
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 am

Do you have Asian blood in you?? Come and talk to the other asian people in Webkinz Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:34 am

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
go asians!!!!!!!
what kind of asian are you?
im filipino

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : [=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:52 am

kool!!!! I'm chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:57 am

can you speak chinese?
i cant speak filipino but i understand some!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 am

Yea! I just came back from chinese school!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:25 am

I'm Fillipino! It's not safe to post pics of yourself online! I'm in Illinois and I'm Fillipino. I'm learning how to speak Tagalog. I have a book on Tagalog.

oo=yes hindi=no baboy=pig gissing gissing=wake up gandaganda=beautiful
sock sock=plug it in wika=language I know more but I can't post them all!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks, Unicornlover10!
I will just keep one picture up.
nevermind!thanks doctorwho!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 am

Cool! Lots of filipinos here! (Sorry if i spelled it wrong!) Invite some other asian people to join!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female
Number of posts : 408
Nickname: : Berry
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:27 am

Cantonese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzclubhouse.forummotions.com/index.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:13 am

kaikai776 wrote:
Cool! Lots of filipinos here! (Sorry if i spelled it wrong!) Invite some other asian people to join!!!!!!!!!!
you spelled it right!
;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 am

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:14 am

a girl named whatever09 is also canto and chinese on webkinz beach!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:50 am

im not asian, but my friend Mai, is a japanese citizen, she just lives in the u.s. and she is teaching me how to write in japanese!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 am

thats cool!
i always want to know how to write and read in japanese
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:27 am

it is really cool, but confusing, did you know they have 3 alphabets?? one for english words, another for little kids(like printing in my mind), and finaly one for adults(i kind of think of this as cursive).
my fav is one that looks like a smiley face and makes the sound sshua
we write notes to each other in the japanese characters but with english sounds. so someone would have to know japanese and english to understand them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:33 pm

That would be cool. I am not form any countries over there except, that I have German, (And Irish) in me, but I've always been interested in their writing, I would like to learn how, someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:21 am

Kool! Japanese has lots of alphabets! Its kool!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Sorry if I spelled it wrong.
I have a book I'm learning Tagalag out of. It has the alphabet. Like IDK how many letters. I'll get back to you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:32 am

baboy=pig well I will use some of the Tagalog language here on the forum. But only on this thread...
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 am

wow!
three alphabets!
thats confusing
i dont think i could rememeber all
how many letters in each alphabet?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 am

my friend saws she is learning the 3rd one now.
its kind of sad because she moved here when she was 3 yrs old, she still is a japanese citizen; but she is not exactly fluent in english or japanese :( . I mean she's taking honors japanese 5 at school so she can learn how to write better but she is also taking ESL (english as a second language). She says she can read at a 3/4th graders reading level in japanese, and she can only read 8th grade reading level in English b/c she doesn't understand the words. She's in 10th grade, and she loves to read!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:27 am

Cool! Tell your japanese friend to never give up!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:39 am

Yes and now I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:57 am

I don't have any Asian blood in me at all. I am 100% from places in Europe.

But my BFF, Mia, is Japanese and she told me my name meant "Little flower" in Japanese. She showed me a book and it looked really confusing. It was the Japanese alphebet. :]
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am

aww, little flower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASIAN PEOPLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next