Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

You toss and turn in your sleep as the dream comes again: You're Running through the streets , people staring at you with disgust and sometimes adoration. You sprint fast until you fall to the ground your heart pumping, you whimper and get up running to one of your friends house when you get there you, get up to their place, and get in by window. You find them quickly soundly asleep. you sleep o ntheir floor nightmares haunting you all the while. You're still panting when, they wake up. And Gasp, they say our name and you nod. "you're wearing NO clothes.' they say, and you gasp relaizing you are back in human form you sigh and tell the story.

You wake in that exact same way, have no clothes and you're friend staring at you.

This was not a dream you are an animal, you are a shapshifter. Do you ignore this and run to the next country or join the club of ones like you.

Info: When you change from animal to human form you will always be bare, no clothes. Bottom line, so you need to either plant clothes somewhere or go int the stealing business. You can only turn into three different animals.

Now choose wisely because I mean come on, a lion running in the streets? you can tke a large animal form but just rember you might not be welcome with open arms in the midddle of a city.

Also if you have some type of jewlery (as a mood ring which is mineonly no one esle can have mood ring it's part of my charrie personality) you will have a small gem haning around your neck that'll change colors. Or a diamon necklace will be a diamond chocker in animal form. and etc.

And There's titles, Alpha Male, Alpha Female, they must have at least one matching animal form so cat and cat for example.

Beta is choosen by the Alpha's together.

If you wish to you may fight the Alpha's or Beta at any time. Ask the Beta, or alpha's user if they want to give it up anytime soon, if they do you will win, if not you may fight but you will not win.

If one of the Alpha's fall, the other alpha falls with them.

Rules:

No name stealing.
Please don't all do wolves, or cats, try something else, birds, snakes, gators etc. but you can have wolves and cats so yeah, jut put some variety in here.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Current place you live:
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):
Other:

Okay now here are my forms:

Username: Cmain
Name: Caitlyn; Turqouise; Onyx; Frost;Seamous; Jaguar
Personality: Funny, spunky easy going, sweet, caring, sarcastic, additude, tomboy-ish; vicious at times, sarcastic, smart, knows how to kill easily adn quickly so beware, flirty, alone alot; very smart, sassy, quiet, flirty, can read people easily; flirty, smart, sassy, fun, easy going, powerful; funny, usually spaz, really fun, sweet, quiet with new people but very talkative and open with his buds; mysterious....
Looks: (Kristen Stewart) (Krsiten Kreuk) (Missy PEregrym) Burgundy hair, brown eyes, tall frame, curvy; Black hair with brown natural highlights, hangs over the right of his face, brown eyes, very hot; (Tom welling with black hair)
Current place you live: They al live together in Midnight (It's an old college house that they bought)
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all best buds
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Cat, Cougar, Jaguar; Dolphin, Snow leaopard, Cat; Bat, Tigress, Wolf; White Bengal Tiger, Snow leaopard, CAt; Jaguar, bat, Cougar; Jaguar, thats it
Other: They are extremely wealthy

Members:

Alpha Female:
(Deciding about it know)

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Others:

Caitlyn
Onyx
Turqoise
Seamous
Kai
Jaguar
Jagger
Jen

John
Rose

Roxian
Josh
Diana
Alec

Sam
Carson
Austin
Ashley
Lola
Taylor
Roxy
Halley

Mirah
Hailey
Jake
Raven
Luna
Leon

DECEASED:

Frost

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
sing_dance_smile
Loser
Loser
sing_dance_smile

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:03 am

(i would luv to join, but i have to go get lunch! i will join soon i hope!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:05 am

(9Okay thankz for looking)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:18 am

Username:Mrs.JacobBlack
Name: John; Rose
Personality:Bold, reckless; loud sweet bubbly
Looks:dark brown longish hair with dark brown eyes hes tall lean and muscular; ddark brown curly hair with hazel eyes shes slim and lean
Current place you live: Expensive penhouse
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):Siblings
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):Cougar ocelots cat; Wolf fox bear
Other:Very wealthy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 am

Username: xxMCRxx
Name: Roxian ; Diana ; Josh ; Alec
Personality: Will unfold ; Will unfold ; Will unfold ; Will unfold
Looks: Waist long perfectly straight black hair with red highlights all the way to the tips of her hair, deep mysterious brown eyes, no freckles, light to no tan, slightly tall, has a curve, her nails are longer than average and all black with red tips ; Mid back length light brown hair with dark brown highlights all the way to the tip, brown eyes that give away her emotions often, many freckles, light tan, average heigth, has a curve, her nails a a little longer than average and red with a big black heart on her thumb ; Short jet black hair, icy blue eyes, few freckles, light to mid tan, slightly tall, musculaur ; Short blond hair, brown eyes that reveal nothing, few freckles, mid tan, average height, musculuar
Current place you live: They all live together in an abondend house outside of the busy town.
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): None, besides all being fbest friends.
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Wolf, cat, snake ; Cat, hamster, eagle ; Wolf, bat, snake ; Parrot, dog, grizzly.
Other: Have known each other since Kidergarten
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

((Can you guys give me the ages quick I forgot to add it to the form))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 am

ORP: All 18.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 am

ORP:John 19 and Rose 18
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:47 am

((Thank you you may both RP now))

Jaguar touseled with Onyxz and Turqoise taking them both on, he batted at them playfully.

~

Frsot sat atop her mountain her sancturary, and meditated the aloness soothing her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am

Rose finshed clothing herself she brethed in deeply she had just gotten away from hunters
John had alredy changed he was bleedin a gun shot had hit him the hunters had shot him thinking he ws a wild grizzly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 am

Roxian: "You three ready yet?!" I shouted up the stairs to Diana, Josh, and Alec.
~
Diana: I came down the stairs. "Yeah, which form are you taking? I'm using cat."
~
Josh came down. "Wolf."
~
Alec ran down. "Dog."
~
Roxian: "Wolf."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:58 am

Rose flipped around she crawled towards John and looked at the bullethole in his leg her nails dug up the bullet and threw it aside she said ''We need to get home''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:10 am

Roxian: "Ready to head out?"
~
(the rest nodded)
~
Rooxian: "Good." I smiled, and changed into my wolf form, a black she with the same brown eyes.
~
Diana: I smield, and changed to my cat form, a pure white she with the same eyes.
~
Josh laughed, and bent down to pet Roxian, who snapped his jaw at him. He changed to his wolf form, a white brute with the same eyes, and growled at her.
~
Alec rolled his eyes. "You twp always do this." He canged to his dog form, a black collie with tan back legs and white chest with the same eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:21 am

Onyx Pinned Jaguar down, gently pressing aainst the spiked collar he had on, I win.

Turqoise rolled her eyes, and went to the room to change again.

Jaguar smiled and got up. Going to his own room to change.

Ony xwas left her Tiger form's fiur ruffling in the slight wind, of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:24 am

ORP: Hey, Cat! ^_^ Can they talk to each other in animal form?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 am

Rose gulped John's wound was bad and bleeding they wouldnt e able to make it home
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:51 am

((Yeah like mind talk xD *tackles Weedy* ))

Frost's eyes opened,looking over the horizon she snesed one of her members pain, she switched to her sno leaopard form and sprinted toward it.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 am

ORP: xD *tackles back* SQUEE!

RP: Roxian: "Let's go." I ran out of the house, my black form blending in with shadows. The others followed behind me. "Diana, could you go to eagle form?"
~
Diana: I glared at the black wolf. "Fine, but not infront of everyone." I ran behind a tree, changed to my human form, then into eagle.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:00 am

Rose weighed her chances in cougar form she coud pick John up but then how would she go throught the middle of the city she nervously gulped
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 am

Diana: I soared above their heads. "Hey, guys."
~
Josh looked up at her. "Hey."
~
Diana: "I'm endagered, don't even think about eating me." I knew Josh had a taste for weird things, like bird.
~
Alec laughed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 am

Rose started to panick she knew the police would come into the forest after all cougars and grizzlies werent suppose to be in that forest she knew she couldnt carry John so she undress and changed into a cougar she lifted Jon up ad went to a cave he put him in transformed back and put her clothes on again
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 am

Roxian: "Let us know if you spot anything!"
~
Diana: "OK!" I flew ahead of the group of running wolves and dog.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:27 am

Rose left John in the cave and paced back and forth
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:34 am

Diana: "Hey guys, follow me!" I had seen Rose, and started to fly towards her.
~
Josh looked at Roxian, who rolled her eyes.
~
Roxian: "Come on." I ran after mny friend.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:42 am

Rose looked up at Diana she looked slightly frusterated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next