Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

You toss and turn in your sleep as the dream comes again: You're Running through the streets , people staring at you with disgust and sometimes adoration. You sprint fast until you fall to the ground your heart pumping, you whimper and get up running to one of your friends house when you get there you, get up to their place, and get in by window. You find them quickly soundly asleep. you sleep o ntheir floor nightmares haunting you all the while. You're still panting when, they wake up. And Gasp, they say our name and you nod. "you're wearing NO clothes.' they say, and you gasp relaizing you are back in human form you sigh and tell the story.

You wake in that exact same way, have no clothes and you're friend staring at you.

This was not a dream you are an animal, you are a shapshifter. Do you ignore this and run to the next country or join the club of ones like you.

Info: When you change from animal to human form you will always be bare, no clothes. Bottom line, so you need to either plant clothes somewhere or go int the stealing business. You can only turn into three different animals.

Now choose wisely because I mean come on, a lion running in the streets? you can tke a large animal form but just rember you might not be welcome with open arms in the midddle of a city.

Also if you have some type of jewlery (as a mood ring which is mineonly no one esle can have mood ring it's part of my charrie personality) you will have a small gem haning around your neck that'll change colors. Or a diamon necklace will be a diamond chocker in animal form. and etc.

And There's titles, Alpha Male, Alpha Female, they must have at least one matching animal form so cat and cat for example.

Beta is choosen by the Alpha's together.

If you wish to you may fight the Alpha's or Beta at any time. Ask the Beta, or alpha's user if they want to give it up anytime soon, if they do you will win, if not you may fight but you will not win.

If one of the Alpha's fall, the other alpha falls with them.

Rules:

No name stealing.
Please don't all do wolves, or cats, try something else, birds, snakes, gators etc. but you can have wolves and cats so yeah, jut put some variety in here.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Current place you live:
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):
Other:

Okay now here are my forms:

Username: Cmain
Name: Caitlyn; Turqouise; Onyx; Frost;Seamous; Jaguar
Personality: Funny, spunky easy going, sweet, caring, sarcastic, additude, tomboy-ish; vicious at times, sarcastic, smart, knows how to kill easily adn quickly so beware, flirty, alone alot; very smart, sassy, quiet, flirty, can read people easily; flirty, smart, sassy, fun, easy going, powerful; funny, usually spaz, really fun, sweet, quiet with new people but very talkative and open with his buds; mysterious....
Looks: (Kristen Stewart) (Krsiten Kreuk) (Missy PEregrym) Burgundy hair, brown eyes, tall frame, curvy; Black hair with brown natural highlights, hangs over the right of his face, brown eyes, very hot; (Tom welling with black hair)
Current place you live: They al live together in Midnight (It's an old college house that they bought)
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all best buds
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Cat, Cougar, Jaguar; Dolphin, Snow leaopard, Cat; Bat, Tigress, Wolf; White Bengal Tiger, Snow leaopard, CAt; Jaguar, bat, Cougar; Jaguar, thats it
Other: They are extremely wealthy

Members:

Alpha Female:
(Deciding about it know)

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Others:

Caitlyn
Onyx
Turqoise
Seamous
Kai
Jaguar
Jagger
Jen

John
Rose

Roxian
Josh
Diana
Alec

Sam
Carson
Austin
Ashley
Lola
Taylor
Roxy
Halley

Mirah
Hailey
Jake
Raven
Luna
Leon

DECEASED:

Frost

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:50 am

Roxian: "no one says you can't," I told Rose as I came out of the cave, wondering which animal form I should use.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:57 am

Rose:I called out ''There was a bullet in my leg four mintues ago''the bullet hole was messy since I had rmeoved the bullet with my claws
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

Roxian: I sighed and walked back to the cave, where I had put th remaining herbs. I took a few and walked over to her. "Chew up the marigold and put it on your wound after cleaning the wound, then put the cobweb ontop of it."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 am

Frost slapped away Diana, yet again. She dug her claws into the cat's fur though this time.

~

Caitlyn growled and grabvbed Frost's white Neck and dug her clasws in, Blood began to seep through the hair and it turned red. Caitlyn let gogasping, "No, no, no, no, no ,no." she said and cursed loudly turnin ac to human, "Frost you can't die!" She said and slammed her still claweed fist against a tree. and fell tot eh ground .she flickered from animal to human and back again.

Frost choked on her own bloood and then her head titlted and she stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 am

Rose:I said ''Thanks Roxian''
~
John:I murmed quietly out of Roxian's earshot ''You arent actually gonna put that on''
~
Rose:I muttered ''Hale no''in the same tone

~
We then felt a jolt as we felt our alpha die John got uo quickly the sot in his chest hadnt stopped him he saw Catylin and looked into his dead Alpha and turned pale white
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 am

Diana: I had scampered away int othe forest. I didn't know she was dead.
~
Roxian: My eyes widened with disbelief.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 am

John:I bend down ignored the throbbing pain in my chest my bullet hole was messy and still bleeding slightly but I bent down to check Frost's pulse and breathing I froze when I knew she was dead I stood up and shouted ''Frost dead, who is going to step up and take Frost's place as Alpha?!''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 am

Roxian: I backed away slightly.
~
Josh came out of the cave, still in wolf form. HE didn't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 am

John:I repeated for those who hadnt heard ''Well our alpha Frost is dead, who will take her place!?'''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:54 am

Josh looked at Roxian.
~
Roxian: "No," I said to him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 am

"I have to. The one who kills the alpha is automatically made the new one......" she said i a very depressed and dark tone. "Or if she had died naturally, her daughter would have gotten it." she looked nervously to Turqouise.

Turqoise's eye shad filled with hate and tears, she lunged at Caitlyn but was hit by somethign blcak and fuzzy.

A bat hovered above her limp body, she was not dead but only the wind was knocked out of her, Seamus had gone bat and then switched to jaguar through half the lunge, it had rung her bell quite well.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 am

Rose:I looked sternly at Catylin for awhile thinking quickly I stood up ignoring the pain of my bullet hole and dipped my head saying I was going to be loyal to Catylin
John;I though about it for awhile
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:38 am

"No!" she snapped, "I'm not alpha." she said, "I won't be."

Onyx had a torn expression on her face, "you have to, otherwise our ancestors will be disappointed with us an dbring terrible plagues on us." she said, her voice neutral.

Seamus shook his black furry head.

Jaguar came back licking his lips from the human meal he must've just had of the hunters, "So what's up, where's Frost?"

Turqouise fell to the ground, "Oh JAguar, Caitlyn attacked her and killed her, Frost was only trying to help me! " She said dramatically, faking it for JAguar, who would do antyhing for her.

JAguar glared at Caitlyn and mumbled something, that sounded similar to 'witch'. And helped Turqouise up.

Onyx grolwed, "hold up there, Frost batted Diana and the others wround likemicew, Caitlyn ony did the riht thing." she said backing up her friend.

"did she have to kill her?" Jaguar asked.

turqouise burst into dramatic tears in his arms.

"Yes. She attacked Seamus after Diana, she was attacking her own pack. There was no other way." Onyx answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:59 am

Username: Mirah Sunsky
Name: Mirah; Hailey; Raven; Leon; Luna; Jake
Looks: Shoulder length brown hair, slender, blue eyes; (Taylor Swift); Long black hair with red highlights, slender, tall, violet eyes; Shaggy brown hair, green eyes; Blonde hair with blue eyes. slender; Black hair with hazel eyes. Very tall
Current place you live: a six bedroom house they bought a while back
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): Mirah and Hailey are sisters. Hailey's bf is Leon. All best buds.
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): wolf, margay, golden eagle; cat, dolphin, chipmunk; wolf, snake(cobra); lion and that's it; Tigress, bat, cardinal; ocelot, parrot, red tailed hock
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:10 am

Rose:I backed Catylin up and said ''She had to bring down Frosst, Frost was attacking her pack.''
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 am

((Thankz for joining Wolfy!!!))

Caitlyn growled at Jaguar ready to spring if he did.

Jaguar circled her for a moment and then led Turqousie away, her dramatic sobbing getting louder and wails coming from her.

Semaus changed again but changeed back, "I need clothes." he said (they can talk, in animal form also, it's just easiter that way)

Caitlyn nodded. "Let's head back, We'll see if any of us get any dreams from the ancestors, whoever does becomes leader or chooses alpha."

(I'll visit one of the characters, it' s a surprise to who it will be.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:34 am

ORP: You're welcome. Now...where should my charries be......they will be......AT THEIR HOUSE!!

xD

RP: Hailey scampered through an open window, chipmunk form, and skidded into a wall. She bounded up the steps, changed and got dressed. Then she came back down and sat on the couch, next to Leon.

"Nice," Luna commented from the kitchen, laughing.

Hailey scowled.

Raven slid down the banister and into the living room. She leaned against the wall, arms crossed.

Mirah looked up from the book she was reading and laughed.

Hailey glared at her, then punched her.

Jake chuckled from where he sat in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am

CAitlyn limped over to Seamus, "Jaguar and Turqouise probably went to the Alpha home, Onyx go with them." she said, "Rose, come on with the rest of us, we'll get ya patched up." She sarted walking letting her weight fall onto Seamus' Jaguar form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 pm

"I'm going out," Luna announced, grabbing her jacket and shoving her feet into a pair of shoes. "Be back later." Then she turned and walked out the door.

"Where ya going?" Mirah asked, blocking Luna's way.

"No where," Luna muttered, glaring at her. She shoved her roughly out of the way and slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 am

"Seamus, you have to change to somehting else, stay with us though, we can't afford to lose one another just in the 5 minutes to my house." she said, and let go of him, she stumbled a little but regained her balance, Frost had done a number on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 am

"What's with her?" Mirah asked, jerking her hand in the direction Luna had gone.

Hailey shrugged. "Maybe she just couldn't stand to see your face anymore," she suggested, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 am

Seamus turned to a small black bat, it hovered over the others, Caitlyn stumbled into the trees and came back a jet black cat. She smiled when she saw a large yellow lab, she walkedup to it and friendly nuzzled it, She tripped on the way to the house only once but once she got there she grabbed three towels and threw the two to the yellow lab and Seamus. She changed back and grabbed more, wrapping the short towel around herself. Two guys were next to her, one looked about 15. Caitlyn smiled but pain struck her face as her leg gave out, Seamus and the other boy grabbe dher arms, and set her on the small armchair. She cursed loudly at herself and changee back to cat the towel laying on the chari as she hopped down on only three legs, she went to the cabitnet bhiwl the others watched her grab some different medications for herself and the others she tossed some to the others once she changed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am

Luna muttered something to herself and sat down on a park bench. She rested her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:01 am

Jagger walked over to Luna, the small metal bracelets on his wrists, clinking together, "Luna." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:08 am

ORP: I'm guessing you are talking to my Luna...xD

RP: Mirah glared at Hailey. "Jerk," she muttered.

Luna looked up, pushing a strand of blonde hair back from her face. "Yea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next