Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

You toss and turn in your sleep as the dream comes again: You're Running through the streets , people staring at you with disgust and sometimes adoration. You sprint fast until you fall to the ground your heart pumping, you whimper and get up running to one of your friends house when you get there you, get up to their place, and get in by window. You find them quickly soundly asleep. you sleep o ntheir floor nightmares haunting you all the while. You're still panting when, they wake up. And Gasp, they say our name and you nod. "you're wearing NO clothes.' they say, and you gasp relaizing you are back in human form you sigh and tell the story.

You wake in that exact same way, have no clothes and you're friend staring at you.

This was not a dream you are an animal, you are a shapshifter. Do you ignore this and run to the next country or join the club of ones like you.

Info: When you change from animal to human form you will always be bare, no clothes. Bottom line, so you need to either plant clothes somewhere or go int the stealing business. You can only turn into three different animals.

Now choose wisely because I mean come on, a lion running in the streets? you can tke a large animal form but just rember you might not be welcome with open arms in the midddle of a city.

Also if you have some type of jewlery (as a mood ring which is mineonly no one esle can have mood ring it's part of my charrie personality) you will have a small gem haning around your neck that'll change colors. Or a diamon necklace will be a diamond chocker in animal form. and etc.

And There's titles, Alpha Male, Alpha Female, they must have at least one matching animal form so cat and cat for example.

Beta is choosen by the Alpha's together.

If you wish to you may fight the Alpha's or Beta at any time. Ask the Beta, or alpha's user if they want to give it up anytime soon, if they do you will win, if not you may fight but you will not win.

If one of the Alpha's fall, the other alpha falls with them.

Rules:

No name stealing.
Please don't all do wolves, or cats, try something else, birds, snakes, gators etc. but you can have wolves and cats so yeah, jut put some variety in here.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Current place you live:
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):
Other:

Okay now here are my forms:

Username: Cmain
Name: Caitlyn; Turqouise; Onyx; Frost;Seamous; Jaguar
Personality: Funny, spunky easy going, sweet, caring, sarcastic, additude, tomboy-ish; vicious at times, sarcastic, smart, knows how to kill easily adn quickly so beware, flirty, alone alot; very smart, sassy, quiet, flirty, can read people easily; flirty, smart, sassy, fun, easy going, powerful; funny, usually spaz, really fun, sweet, quiet with new people but very talkative and open with his buds; mysterious....
Looks: (Kristen Stewart) (Krsiten Kreuk) (Missy PEregrym) Burgundy hair, brown eyes, tall frame, curvy; Black hair with brown natural highlights, hangs over the right of his face, brown eyes, very hot; (Tom welling with black hair)
Current place you live: They al live together in Midnight (It's an old college house that they bought)
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all best buds
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Cat, Cougar, Jaguar; Dolphin, Snow leaopard, Cat; Bat, Tigress, Wolf; White Bengal Tiger, Snow leaopard, CAt; Jaguar, bat, Cougar; Jaguar, thats it
Other: They are extremely wealthy

Members:

Alpha Female:
(Deciding about it know)

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Others:

Caitlyn
Onyx
Turqoise
Seamous
Kai
Jaguar
Jagger
Jen

John
Rose

Roxian
Josh
Diana
Alec

Sam
Carson
Austin
Ashley
Lola
Taylor
Roxy
Halley

Mirah
Hailey
Jake
Raven
Luna
Leon

DECEASED:

Frost

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:19 am

"Waiting for someone?" he inquired, he shook the blood red tips of his bleach white hair from his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:21 am

"No," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 am

"Then do you want to go get some food with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:20 am

Luna pushed herself up off the bench. "Might as well," she replied.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 am

Rose & John: We followed Caitylin's orders we leaned on each other
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:53 am

Caitlyn tossed Rose some medication for the pain. She forgot to introduce the guy next to her, besides Seamus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:23 am

Da Wolfster wrote:
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 am

Rose:I threw the medication to some people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 am

Mirah muttered something to herself, walking to her room. The lock clicked behind her.

Hailey rested her head on Leon's shoulder, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 am

Caitlyn sat alone on the couch while others around her took showers and cleaned up in the sink. She sighed and lput her head in her hands. She felt a cold hand on her back, rubbin git confrotingly.

Seamus sighed, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 am

Da Wolfster wrote:

She studied Jagger breifly. "You have anywhere special in mind?" she asked, leaning against the bench she had been sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:33 am

"sure, there a delicious rare steak served at the Coffin Club." he said, and then chuckled lightly, "Kidding. I thought we could go to the Bank. The local club down the street.

kai sat down next to Caitlyn, he looked at Seamsu adn mouthed, "tell me later'

Seamus sighed, he felt terrible for letting Caitlyn take this all in, because she saved ehr friends, him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 pm

"Works for me," replied Luna.

~

Jake chuckled lightly, watching Mirah go to her room. He joined the others in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:57 am

Caitlyn sighed and stood up, she cleare her throat so she hadeverone's attention, "i killed Frost. Our ancestors made the rule that whoever defeats an alpha must become one. That would be me. I have no choice but too. I can promise that I will not be like Frost. She wews a cruel leader no one had the strength to overthrow. I finally got the adrenaline I've been needing, we've been needing, she abused us all, Onyx included her own daughter. By right Turqouise woudl've taken the thrown if she had dided naturally, she didn't. As your new alpha I ask that you to please forgive me for anything I hav eever done, and for your respect I do not deserve. But I am your alpha and you will obey me if I want you to. Understand I will not use my Alpha powers to abuse and slave you, but to help proetect us all." she sat back down a blank lookon her face.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:18 am

ORP: Could I make my charries like they were lost or something?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 am

"sure.)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 am

Rose & John: We rolled our eyes and leaned aganist the wall talking silently
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:02 am

"Rose, John, unfortuneatly as alpha Frost could hear all your thoughts yet she never told you, I can hear all o yours now, every one of you, but I'm sure I can control it somehow. I am telling you so there is nothing fo me to hide i apologize for listening in but I have no choice, I'll try and stop, I just don't know how yet." she apologized, genuinely.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:37 am

Rose:I wheeled around and laughed I looked her directly into the eye and said ''And you think we didn't notice, we know the alphas hear our thoughts.''
~
John:I smiled slightly and went into a silent thoughtless conversation with Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 am

Wolf {The Lost and Alone} wrote:
"Works for me," replied Luna.

~

Jake chuckled lightly, watching Mirah go to her room. He joined the others in the living room.

ORP: Bump
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 am

Roxian: I ran towards whereever my gut told me, carrying a **** of pure whiote fur.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:04 am

Jagger walked wiht her to the club.

~

Caitlyn sighed silent tears treaming down he face her head in her hands, Seamus and Kai were on eithe r side of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6