Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

You toss and turn in your sleep as the dream comes again: You're Running through the streets , people staring at you with disgust and sometimes adoration. You sprint fast until you fall to the ground your heart pumping, you whimper and get up running to one of your friends house when you get there you, get up to their place, and get in by window. You find them quickly soundly asleep. you sleep o ntheir floor nightmares haunting you all the while. You're still panting when, they wake up. And Gasp, they say our name and you nod. "you're wearing NO clothes.' they say, and you gasp relaizing you are back in human form you sigh and tell the story.

You wake in that exact same way, have no clothes and you're friend staring at you.

This was not a dream you are an animal, you are a shapshifter. Do you ignore this and run to the next country or join the club of ones like you.

Info: When you change from animal to human form you will always be bare, no clothes. Bottom line, so you need to either plant clothes somewhere or go int the stealing business. You can only turn into three different animals.

Now choose wisely because I mean come on, a lion running in the streets? you can tke a large animal form but just rember you might not be welcome with open arms in the midddle of a city.

Also if you have some type of jewlery (as a mood ring which is mineonly no one esle can have mood ring it's part of my charrie personality) you will have a small gem haning around your neck that'll change colors. Or a diamon necklace will be a diamond chocker in animal form. and etc.

And There's titles, Alpha Male, Alpha Female, they must have at least one matching animal form so cat and cat for example.

Beta is choosen by the Alpha's together.

If you wish to you may fight the Alpha's or Beta at any time. Ask the Beta, or alpha's user if they want to give it up anytime soon, if they do you will win, if not you may fight but you will not win.

If one of the Alpha's fall, the other alpha falls with them.

Rules:

No name stealing.
Please don't all do wolves, or cats, try something else, birds, snakes, gators etc. but you can have wolves and cats so yeah, jut put some variety in here.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Current place you live:
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.):
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc):
Other:

Okay now here are my forms:

Username: Cmain
Name: Caitlyn; Turqouise; Onyx; Frost;Seamous; Jaguar
Personality: Funny, spunky easy going, sweet, caring, sarcastic, additude, tomboy-ish; vicious at times, sarcastic, smart, knows how to kill easily adn quickly so beware, flirty, alone alot; very smart, sassy, quiet, flirty, can read people easily; flirty, smart, sassy, fun, easy going, powerful; funny, usually spaz, really fun, sweet, quiet with new people but very talkative and open with his buds; mysterious....
Looks: (Kristen Stewart) (Krsiten Kreuk) (Missy PEregrym) Burgundy hair, brown eyes, tall frame, curvy; Black hair with brown natural highlights, hangs over the right of his face, brown eyes, very hot; (Tom welling with black hair)
Current place you live: They al live together in Midnight (It's an old college house that they bought)
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all best buds
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): Cat, Cougar, Jaguar; Dolphin, Snow leaopard, Cat; Bat, Tigress, Wolf; White Bengal Tiger, Snow leaopard, CAt; Jaguar, bat, Cougar; Jaguar, thats it
Other: They are extremely wealthy

Members:

Alpha Female:
(Deciding about it know)

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Others:

Caitlyn
Onyx
Turqoise
Seamous
Kai
Jaguar
Jagger
Jen

John
Rose

Roxian
Josh
Diana
Alec

Sam
Carson
Austin
Ashley
Lola
Taylor
Roxy
Halley

Mirah
Hailey
Jake
Raven
Luna
Leon

DECEASED:

Frost

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 am

Rose said ''I would of prefered to do it myself but Diana gets hunted being a cat eagle and hamster''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 am

Diana: "You couild've jumped in at any time. IT wasn't exactly fun doing that. It never is. And yes, people shoot at me when I'm an eagle or cat. I don't understand it."
~
Roxian: "You're a perfectly white cat. Of course they're going to shot you!"
~
Alec peeked in, glaring at Roxian.
~
Diana: I smiled slightly. "Roxian, you're wearing Alec's pants," I whispered to her.
~
Roxian: "Gross!" I changed to black wolf, the clothes falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 am

''They shoot you as a cat''Rose said skepticlly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 am

Roxian: "Have you ever seen a cat that was completly white? Not creamy white, pure white. Some people would pay to have the pelt of a pure white cat."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 am

''I've had a cat with a pure white pelt not creamy a white white pelt''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 am

Roxian: "Well then how should we know?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 am

ORP: Rose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:33 am

Username: Tree Hugger
Name: Ashley; Lola; Roxy; ; Halley; Talyor
Personality: girly girl, olny liked by Hallie, but Lola Hope and Roxy can sometimes stand her not smart, pretty, princess; spunky,sassy, sweet, witty, fun to be around, outgoing, loves everything that was nature, in otehr words a tree huger, but doesnt dress like one, rest will unfold; Outsiderish, punish, sweet once you get to knwo her, shy,;

Looks: Ashely Tisdale; Victoria Justice; Avirl Legive; Carrie Underwood;Talyor Swift
Current place you live: in a huge mashion/ranch/lake house.
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): sisters and best friends
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): cat; small pirss dog swan; wolf, snow lepard, horse; Snake, raccon, hawk; small pirss dog, mouse, turtle; horse, cow, cat
Other: very rich

Username: tree hugegr
Name: Sam;Carson;Austin
Personality: will unfold;will unfold;will unfold;
Looks: do it l8r
Current place you live: arccos the street from the girls's house
Realations to other charries(bf, gf, bro, sis, cousins etc.): all bros and friends
Animal types *up to three* (dog, cat, bird etc): snake, rat, cheetah; tiger, squirrle, border collie; raccon, allgatorier, ratter ( snake)
Other: rich, austin is... diffrent...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:34 am

ORP:Sorry I was doing a collage
Rose said ''Yea but here really rare a pelt must be worth a fortune''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 am

ORP: xD Yes, I know.

RP: Roxian: "Exactly why they shoot her."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 am

Rose nodded as she watched her brother slowly stir
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 am

Roxian: I changed to wolf, dropping the clothes.
~
Alec grabbed the jeans and tossed the skirt at her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 am

Rose laughed silently
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 am

Diana: I watched them as I leaned against a wall, giggling softly.
~
Alec glared at Diana before running into the forest. He came back wearing his jeans and shirt. "Shut-up."
~
Diana: I stuck my tongue out at him.
~
Roxian: I grabbed my clothes and ran into the forest. I came back in my black spaggetti strap shirt and black mini skirt.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 am

Caitlyn came skidding in to the cave, pawing at Seamous and tumbling around with him she ws roaring with laughter (literally she's a lion or something. xD))

Seamous pinned her down playfully oblivious to the other people next to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:10 am

( how schould i get into rthe rp?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am

Diana: I jumped away, covering my mouth so I wouldn't scream anything I would regret.
~
Alec laughed at how freaked out she was.
~
Roxian: I glared at him, and he stopped.
~
Josh came runnig in.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:43 am

Caitlyn froze,and flipped Seamous off, he wa chukling away, she smiled sheepishly, and put aup a paw to signal I'll be right back, she draged him into the forest the came back human and changed, she was in a superman t and jeans he was in a black tee shirt and tan shorts.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 am

Roxian: "John's here probably going to die, and you two decided to come in here play fighting?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.
~
Diana: "They probably didn't know, chill. Besides, I've done all that I know. I took out the bullets, cleaned the wounds, and put herbs on them to prevent infections and covered them. There's nothing more we can do for now."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:37 am

((BTW when I said 'flipped seamous off" like he was on top of her and she flipped him to the ground not like middle finger. xD))

Seamous growled, "look we didn't know, we always come here. So if anything you guys shouldn't be here we have been the only ones to come here for years." he said

~

Citlyn pout a hand on his sholder, "Easy Seamous."

~

Onyx, Tuqoiuse, and Frost came in.

~

Caitlyn and Seamous bent down revealing their necks, a sign of high honor and rrespect.

~

Frost waited for the others to do so.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:05 am

ORP: xD I know you wouldn't do that to him. But... if I'd flip of my dad on command.... I'm not even gonna go into that.

RP: Roxian: "I bow to no one."
~
Diana: "I'm not disrespectful, I just don't bow. I feel useless and stupid doing that."
~
"I hate to agree with them-" Diana stuck her tongue out at him "-But I don't bow, either."
~
Josh bowed, then straightened back up.
~
Roxian: Suck up.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 am

Rose tone was courteous when she said ''I dont bow but Hello Frost''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am

Diana: "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:37 am

Rose patiently waited for the answer
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 am

Roxian: I started to tap my long nails on the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~   Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape ~Sci-Fi People RP~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next