Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.

Go down 
+5
Super Penguin
mnm1995
lusher_roxgirl
Nickjonas4ever
Soccerstar90
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Soccerstar90
Loser
Loser

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. Empty
PostSubject: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:46 am

Hi! I;m Soccerstar90. I like to play sports and webkinz. So.....that's mostly it........
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/funandyummy
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 am

Hi and welcome to webkinz beach. If you need any help just ask around!! Everyone is very helpful. Very Happy

~Nickjonas4ever~
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:35 am

Hey welcome to WB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. Pet Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. LKtU Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. NpQC
Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am

Hey welcome to WB!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:24 am

Hey Alec! Welcome to WebkinzBeach if you need help you can ask me, or you can shout it to me.. (Alec is my brother in real life) So you are in my room right now haha HI!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
Hope you have a great time here!
Hi Penguin's brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ceri jonas
Loser
Loser
ceri jonas

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:10 am

Hello, and welcome to webkinz beach.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 am

Hello Welcome To WB!
Don't Wait Explore The Forums!
If you need any help just ask anyone we'll always be happy to help.
Especially the mods and admins (the people with colored usernames) we're happy to help. That's our job! Hope to see you around here!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 am

Come on Alec.
Penguie is a good frien dof mine and I'm sure you'll get along with all of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 am

welcome to webkinzbeach and i hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.   Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey people. I'm Soccerstar90.
Page 1 of 1