Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)

Go down 
+6
Mrs.JasperHale
lusher_roxgirl
PWNED
mnm1995
_furryfurby
City Girl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Empty
PostSubject: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am

Uh, like the show I guess, lol, I can't think of an intro, If I think of one I'll edit this

Form:

Name:
do you have powers:
Looks:
Other:

Members:

Lily ~HCL~
Alex ~HCL~
Carmen ~HCL~
Ryan ~HCL~
Ashley ~Tiger~
Lex ~Tiger~
Roxy ~Tiger~
Taylor ~Tiger~
Lola ~Tiger~
Blake ~Tiger~
Carson ~Tiger~
Sam ~Tiger~
Danielle ~furby~
James ~kaikai~
Virginia ~mnm~

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:33 am

( cool thanks again)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:38 am

Name: Danielle
perosnlity: you'll see.
do you have powers: yes
Looks: asian selena gomez lol. (me) lol, jk.
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Name: JAmes
perosnlity: Nice, kind, can be mean
do you have powers: yes not the best though....
Looks: Harry Potter
Other: has scar.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Pet Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) LKtU Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) NpQC
Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 am

Name: Virginia
perosnlity: sweet, kind, she may be mean at times
do you have powers: yes
Looks: long brown/blond hair and brown eyes
Other: not exactly
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:07 am

( thanks for joing)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) Pet Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) LKtU Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) NpQC
Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:09 am

(yep)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Name:Rose
perosnlity:Sweet kind caring charming thoughful trustworthy respectful responsible
do you have powers:Yes and had mastered them
Looks:Long curly dark bown hair with hazel eyes
Other:Has a rose birthmark on her ankle
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Name: Jordin
Personality: all will unfold
Do you have powers: All will unfold.
Looks (demi lovato)
other: n/a
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:02 am

Hey
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 am

Cam Westwood
F
Tomboy, punky, shadowy, mean, grouchy
powers: yes
long blonde hair dyed blac at the ends, black-brown eyes, white skin, tall, lean
has abnormally long finger nails
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:48 am

Name: Raven;Alexander; Caitlyn
perosnlity: quiet, protective, rebellious, goth ; quiet, shy, mysterious, goth; fun, flirty, easy going, kind, caring, understnading, outgoing, sarcastic
do you have powers: can control fire ; Will unfold.....; can change anything to anything else, controls weather, can read minds
Looks: Pale, black neck lenght hair purple hair hangs inher eyes; pale, black satin shirt, black jeans, black hair, not long; blonde with hot pink highligts, tall, very tall, CLUMSY!!!
Other: Alexander and Raven say to themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:50 am

(RP?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:27 am

(sure)
Danielle walked around Waverly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 am

James did too.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 am

"Excuse me," Danielle asked James,
"But where is the sandwich shop here?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:15 am

Alexander kept to himself, in his home, playing his baby grand piano

Raven watched the large mansion a top the Benson hill

Caitlyn went to the sub shop. "Hey is James here?" she iquired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 am

Cam walked by wearing: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) 54b with black converses. Her long hair was down, she gave a meanacing glace to Raven and stalked off.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:56 am

"Oh there." Danielle said to herself.
She walked in bought food and sat down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:57 am

_furryfurby wrote:
"Excuse me," Danielle asked James,
"But where is the sandwich shop here?"

"Down the block." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:21 am

"THank you." she answered.
Danielle walked down the block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:24 am

He nodded.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 am

Alex and Lily sat in the Sandwhich Shop, no food infront of them, they just sat talking
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:28 am

Danielle bought a sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 am

James practiced Spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next