Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Roleplay Rules. Please read

Go down 
+6
Feisty_Feline
lovin'orange
holagurl175
~Meg~
Star2Be
mnm1995
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Private Roleplay Rules. Please read Empty
PostSubject: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 am

I'm sure everyone noticed the new section here, called Private Roleplays. If you don't know what a private roleplay is or how they work, this is for you. If you have done these before, this is still the place for you!

Rules:

• If you have already decided to do a private roleplay with another user, please put both Your username and the other user's username in the THREAD TITLE. This tells everyone that they cannot participate in that particular roleplay.
    Ex. "Medieval Times Roleplay. *For Jane and Bill Only*"
  • If you have spots open in your roleplay, then post how many and what they are. For example, if you are doing a good wolf/bad wolf roleplay with only two characters, and you are the good wolf, then you would put as your roleplay title:
    "Evil VS Good. Wolf RP. *Evil Wolf needed! One spot open*
  • If your private roleplay is like the one above, the spots are on a first come first serve basis. If you want a certain user to join, then you should make a private rp with them only and not advertise open spots.
  • Once your rp has no more spots availible please put either "No spots availible" or the names of the members in the title. This helps people who are scouting for possible private rps to join
  • Please be courteous. If a roleplay looks like fun, don't beg to be let in. Please also don't be rude to members who apply to join. The thread will be closed.
  • And please DO NOT post in a thread if you are not a member of it!
  • Again, a reminder not to Powerplay or Godmod. This particular section of the thread still applies to all of the rules the normal roleplaying sections do! -Violet

What is a Private RP anyway?
A private roleplay is a roleplay that controls how many members it gets, and is not open to the public. Usually there are a certain number of spots to fill, with specific requirements of that character. You might need a Wise medicine cat for your clan or a jealous horse for your Herd. Sometimes they are filled when you make the thread, with users already positioned. Other times, you must apply for the positon. Once all the spots are filled, no other users can post on your thread. If they do, please tell one of us staff members so they can remove the posts.

~Lily

[as taken from DSRP. I did write this however (: ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 am

kool!!
oh and agrreed
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Private Roleplay Rules. Please read Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Private Roleplay Rules. Please read Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Private Roleplay Rules. Please read Pet Private Roleplay Rules. Please read LKtU Private Roleplay Rules. Please read NpQC
Private Roleplay Rules. Please read GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:20 am

Love the idea and i agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 am

ahgreed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:10 am

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Private Roleplay Rules. Please read Ck7N
Private Roleplay Rules. Please read HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 am

agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:15 am

Nice idea and ah-greed!
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : Private Roleplay Rules. Please read EslO
Private Roleplay Rules. Please read 4aCr
Private Roleplay Rules. Please read PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 am

agree

Q: Are we allowed to at least look at or read a private one?

A: Please answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 am

yes, they are just private in respect to posting
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:07 am

Agreed, this is an exceelltn Idea and will work welll with Cat Clans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 am

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I'm glad its a success.

And if an admin would please sticky this, it would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 am

Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 am

Thanks Cmain. And maybe you can post instructions on how to sticky things on the admin panel? I've asked a couple admins, and no one knew how to!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 am

superb idea!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 am

I agree! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Blah blah agreed, now I just have to think of a good plot, darnit.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:08 am

Cool idea but I think every admin knows how to sticky
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:11 am

When I was an admin, I didnt know how, could never figure it out...hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Roleplay Rules. Please read   Private Roleplay Rules. Please read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Roleplay Rules. Please read
Page 1 of 1