Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)

Go down 
+6
Mrs.JasperHale
lusher_roxgirl
PWNED
mnm1995
_furryfurby
City Girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Uh, like the show I guess, lol, I can't think of an intro, If I think of one I'll edit this

Form:

Name:
do you have powers:
Looks:
Other:

Members:

Lily ~HCL~
Alex ~HCL~
Carmen ~HCL~
Ryan ~HCL~
Ashley ~Tiger~
Lex ~Tiger~
Roxy ~Tiger~
Taylor ~Tiger~
Lola ~Tiger~
Blake ~Tiger~
Carson ~Tiger~
Sam ~Tiger~
Danielle ~furby~
James ~kaikai~
Virginia ~mnm~

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
xoxolovinfreedomxoxo
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
xoxolovinfreedomxoxo

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:38 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
" hey James what cna i get you?" ashleyasked

(bump)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:13 am

"The one in Mexico?"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 am

"i cant remember the name but do you wanna go thier?"

Ayla asked.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:17 am

"Yup." in a snap, Danielle was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 am

Ayla followed.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 am

Danielle was already dressed in a bikini and her beach gear in a tote bag.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Ayla forgot so she had to go to a dressing room and pop up all her beach gear.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 am

"Ready, Ayla?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 am

"yep!!"

When ayla went in she made a spell so she could hold her breath for awhile like a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 am

Danielle sprayed some sunscreen on,
and lied down for a tan.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 am

Ayla waved to danielle and went under the water.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 am

As Danielle was done baking,
she jumped into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:31 am

Ayla saw her and waved.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 am

Danielle waved back,
and butterfly swam towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm

ashely sigehd and walked away
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:33 am

Ayla came to the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 am

James sat down.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 am

"Nice swim, huh?" Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 am

" what would you liek to eat?a'shely asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:33 pm

James practiced his spells.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:48 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
"Nice swim, huh?" Danielle said.

"Yep!! but i think we should get back to the shop now."
Ayla said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 pm

James waved his wand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 pm

ashekly ate her food at her fami;y sub place.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:29 am

"Yeah." Danielle dried off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:18 am

James sat down and had a sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next