Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)

Go down 
+6
Mrs.JasperHale
lusher_roxgirl
PWNED
mnm1995
_furryfurby
City Girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Uh, like the show I guess, lol, I can't think of an intro, If I think of one I'll edit this

Form:

Name:
do you have powers:
Looks:
Other:

Members:

Lily ~HCL~
Alex ~HCL~
Carmen ~HCL~
Ryan ~HCL~
Ashley ~Tiger~
Lex ~Tiger~
Roxy ~Tiger~
Taylor ~Tiger~
Lola ~Tiger~
Blake ~Tiger~
Carson ~Tiger~
Sam ~Tiger~
Danielle ~furby~
James ~kaikai~
Virginia ~mnm~

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 am

"Ha ha.:"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:31 am

"I need to practice my levitation spells."

Ayla grabbed and empty soda can and then swished and flicked.
The can levitated.

"Omg i did it!"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:32 am

Danielle clapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:32 am

"Congrats." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:36 am

ayla bowed

"Thank you, thank you.

My next show will be in 10 minutes."

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:37 am

James rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:37 am

"Intermission already?" Danielle scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 am

"I am SUCH a show off!
Does anyone have a spell for that?"

Ayla Question with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 am

"It's not 10 minutes yet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:41 am

"Ughh." said James. He went bak to his table
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:44 am

"I think we bored james to death danielle."

Ayla joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 am

James sat down and transported himself to DIagon Alley!!!!!! YAY DIAGON ALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am

"Darnet! He left us again!"

"Hey, do you wanna go with me to paris to go shopping danielle??"

Ayla asked danielle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 am

YAY DIAGON ALLEY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:55 am

(lol)

Ayla tried to levitate the pencil sharpener but couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:55 am

He got some money from gringotts.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:57 am

Ayla used the invisible spell on herself when she saw her crush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:58 am

(Who?)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:03 am

(he looks like nick jonas but his name is jack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:11 am

(Oh wow)!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 am

(lol)

Jack looks away and ayla makes herself visible again and then walks up to jack.

"Hey jack, whats up?"

Jack said hi and headed tworad the door.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 Pet Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 LKtU Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 NpQC
Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 am

(what happened?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:17 pm

"Hey Ayla.." Danielle turned to see nothing.
"Umm.. hello?
Gosh, that was a joke!
Who doesn't want to go shopping in Paris?
Ayla!!"

"Hey jack," Danielle greeted,
"hAVE YOU SEEN AYLA?"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Jack turned around and pointed.

"well, she WAS right there. I dont know what happened to her." he said as he waved and headed for the door.

As soon as he left ayla made herself visible again.

"Okay danielle, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:21 am

"Okay then." Danielle said.
She used a spell that got them into Paris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next