Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)

Go down 
+6
Mrs.JasperHale
lusher_roxgirl
PWNED
mnm1995
_furryfurby
City Girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Uh, like the show I guess, lol, I can't think of an intro, If I think of one I'll edit this

Form:

Name:
do you have powers:
Looks:
Other:

Members:

Lily ~HCL~
Alex ~HCL~
Carmen ~HCL~
Ryan ~HCL~
Ashley ~Tiger~
Lex ~Tiger~
Roxy ~Tiger~
Taylor ~Tiger~
Lola ~Tiger~
Blake ~Tiger~
Carson ~Tiger~
Sam ~Tiger~
Danielle ~furby~
James ~kaikai~
Virginia ~mnm~

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 am

"How much money do you have danielle?"

Ayla asked.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 am

"Lots of 20s.
YOu?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:03 am

"6 hundreds, 9 twentys, and a bunch of fives and ones. I save up my allowance."

Ayla said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Ashley was pratciing spells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 pm

JAmes walked back to the sandwhich shop.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 am

"Danielle, do you want a couple 5's?? I have to many!"
Ayla said.

"And some twentys if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:38 am

" hey James what cna i get you?" ashleyasked
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:29 am

"No, no it's okay, i can't just take people's money!" she refused to Ayla.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:56 am

"Okay, You were always like that. you don't want to be greedy you want to be generous."

Ayla said.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 am

"Thanks." Danielle smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 am

"any time."

Now what store sould be go to??
How about the parice flamounce??"
^^^^^^^^^
(Random word lol)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:14 am

(lol)
"I love their style! Let's go!" Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:09 am

"okay, it seems to far away!"

Ayla said.

"Race ya!"
As soon as she said that she zapped to the store.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:21 am

Danielle snapped her fingers,
and she was there,
right after Ayla.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 am

"oh, so close!"

Ayla walked in with her purse in her hands.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 am

Danielle giggled.
She looked for some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 am

Ayla was looking for a golden skirt, t-shirt, belt, shoes, and cap to match with her purse. To her convienence she found that everything was put in color. She went to the gold part and found exactley what she was looking for.

"Yes! I am already done, But i wonder how much it costs."

She looked at the price tags and almost fainted.

"1000 dollars!"

She yelled.

Then she made everything 50% off with her magic and went up to purchase them.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:15 am

(lol wow)
Danielle bought this outfit.
It was $454.11.
(did ayla make everything in the story 50% off
or the ones she bought?)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 am

(everything)

Ayla waited for dainelle.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 am

"Thanks Ayla!" she whispered-giggled.
Danielle quickly paid for what she bought.
"So, anything else?" Danielle said as she caught up with Ayla.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am

"No i dont think so she said. Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 am

"Nuh-uh." Danielle thought for a moment.
"Want to go to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm

"Sure!"

She said happily
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:30 am

"Which beach?" Danielle tapped her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 am

"What is the name of the one that Just opened?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)   Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards of Waverly Place (A roleplay made by HCL and Tiger!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next