Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 am

You pad along the South territory lines, the trees are a beautiful color and the plants and Nature and wildlife are springing with health and plentiful of food and herbs. There, a white she-wolf greets you. "Greetings, I am Shine, member of Tiger Cat (you and me!?) Pack. I see you have stumbled over our territory line, I wish you peace, as long as you come with me, so I may introduce you to my alphas, and lead you on your way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pad along the North territory line you crosse a couple minutes ago, the trees are lack luster and the wildlife scarce. EVerything looks dead and demonic, with carvings etched into the trees by wolf claws. You are suddenly pinned by a black mass of fur, with midnight eyes gleaming at you, a ripling snarling coming from it. "Who are you!? " it snaps and bangs your head on the dirt, 'I askerd who are you!?" it snaps against after you don't answer, you snarl back and snap some explicits at it, and it grabs your scruff and throws you against a tree, knocking you out,.

You wake up/arrive at a large clearing, with wolves surrounding the edge with dens inevery bush. You stare at all of them. Two large wolves appear from a large rock, one black with white streaks and a white circle around his eyes, and the other with white and black streaks with a black circle around eye (can that be your alphas description or no? Jut a suggestion ya know yin and yasng Skina being the leader of the Yang adn you leader of the yin?)

The one stares at you sizing you up, while the other stares softly almost motherly at you. You're totally confused.

They both step forward and you notice how protective the brute is protective of the she-wolf, must be mates. And alphas the way everyonte seems to look upon them for guidance. You sit there silent as they talk it over with each other, clerly the brute doesn't want you here, but the she-wolf wins him over and you are accepted into the pack, all the lighter colored wolves practically rejoice while the dark ones sulk in their own corner.

Which side are you on? Shine and Belle's? Or Shina and Nights?

Choose your path wisely, you may learn to regret it, you may learn to love it. It's your choice.

Form:

Name:
Age (pup, teen, adult):
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup):
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's):
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter):
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?):

♥ Angelic part of pack

♦ Demonic part of pack

♥♦ You're part of both and still deciding this is typical with newly made warriors, and teens, pups are giving their ranking through parents until they become teens and either wait to decide or decide immeadietly.

• It is always possible for demonic and angelic wolves to become mates, it is uncommon, but are you going to be the one to make it common?

• Alpha's have twopowers as opposed to only one, no one wuite knows what their real powers are, clearly very powerful, no one really knows what the other has. They are meant to be secret, unless you wish them not to be. It is entirely your choice.

Alphas:

Belle (Lola) ♥ + Shina (Cmain) ♦

Betas(4):

Night ♦ (Cmain) + ???

Shine ♥ (Cmain) + ???

Medicine Wolf(only 1)

????

Warriors:

Hinder (Cmain) ♥

Paramore (Cmain) ♦

Elle (Cmain) ♥♦

Silver (Cmain) ♦

Tear (Cmain) ♥ turned ♦ (original name was Lilac)

Avalanche (Cmain) ♦♥

Anastasia (Cmain) ♦

Panther (Cmain) ♦

Tiger (Lola) ♥

Moon ♦ (lola)

Star ♦ (lola)

Massie ♥ (lola)

Dylan ♥ (lola)

Tanner ♥ (lola)

Buck ♦ (lola)

Freedom ♦ (lola)

Asia (mnm)

Snowfall (Snow) ♥ (mnm)

Queens:

Jenny ♥ (with Paramore's (♦) pups)

Teens:

Lahni (Cmain) ♦♥

Bam (Cmain) ♦

Brooke ♦ (lola)

Shadow ♦ (Weedy)

Roxain ♦ (Weedy)

Pups:

Tinsel (Cmain) ♦ (mother unknown)

Jagger and Lucy ♦ (mother unknown; identical twins)

Holly ( monther unknown. is teh same age as Jagger)

Snow ♥ (Weedy)

River ♥ (Weedy)

Shira ♥ ( mnm)

Last edited by Massie Block on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:48 am

Name: Roxian ; Snow ; River ; Shadow
Position: Trainee ; Trainee ; Trainee ; Trainee
Power: Evil spirits ; Ice ; Water ; Shadows
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter): Black pelt with red paws and muzzle and blood red eyes ; White with light gray paws and muzzle and bright blue eyes ; Light gray, almost blue pelt with white paws and muzzle and bright blue eyes ; Light black pup with darker black paws and muzzle and dark amber eyes
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?): Demonic ; Angel ; Angel ; Demonic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 am

(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:59 am

ORP: Thanks. May I start RPing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 am

(yep)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

ORP: Thanks! Could they be found?

Sorry, I thought it was Untitled.

Last edited by XxAlonexX on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

(who??)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am

ORP: Read post above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

(lol, its fine ;) )

(sure, sure, you chose who finds them)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am

ORP: It doesn't matter. Maybe one of each side?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

(Thankz for joining Weedyu, I modified the thread a little Lola hope you don't mind, just spiffed it up a bit I turn 13 in 16 hours! *yay*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 am

(n ist fine cat! awwwww!! congrats!!! ;)))) )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 am

ORP: Happy early b-Day, Cat!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:47 am

(Thankz guys!)

JAgger anc Lucy lay int heir nmursery den, spleping quietly.

Elle sat in her den, alone and thinking.

Siulver and Tear were alone in seperate dens farther back from the others.

Shina curled protectively around Belle.

Hinder and Avalanche lai in their dens alone snoring softly.

The others were all fast asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 am

(welcome)

" mornig," Belle mumbled.

Tiegr streched and padde dout fo his den
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 am

ORP: No prob!

RP: Roxian: "Keep up, you two," I growled at Shadow and River.
Snow: "Be nice to them, Roxian! They're only pups!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 am

Brooke streched
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:28 am

Snow: I picked up River. "Do you want me to carry you?" I asked Shadow sweetly.
Shadow growledi n response.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 am

Elle stretched precariously f;luffing her hair out shaking her head.

AValanche sniled at her, his eyes glossy from sleep.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 am

ORP: Sorry for being pursistent, but I like the thread. Reply on Untitield?

rP: Roxian: I kept going, knowing that sooner or later we would find a Pack, or a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Brooke and Freedom troted o ut of the camp, into the forest.

Belle cuddled with him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Pet Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) LKtU Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) NpQC
Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Name: Shira^Asim^ Snowfall (Snow)
Age (pup, teen, adult): pup^ adult^adult
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup): pup^ Warrior^ Warrior
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's):Movement^Mind control^Weather
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter): She has a light brown pelt and warm green eyes. ^ He has a jet black pelt and cold light orange eyes that gleam at night. His pelt moves easily over the muscles when he walks.^She is snow white and has welcoming blue eyes. But do not underestimate her, her eyes may be welcoming at times but at others they are heart stoppingly cold.
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?): Angelic^ Demonic^ Angelic
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 pm

(axccpeted)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) Pet Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) LKtU Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) NpQC
Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 pm

((Rp ?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

(sure, you start.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next