Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?

Go down 
+3
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You're Form:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Talent-
Bunk-
Looks-
Personality-
Pets(limit 3)-
BF/GF-

My Form:

Name: Holly Cathers
Talent:Singing,dancing,piano.
Bunk: 13a
Looks:A light tan and light auburn hair with deep blue eyes. Is tall, and slender.
Personality:is VERY interested in witchcraft and is nice,kind,sporty,and a little flirty.
Pets(limit 3): three cats, Freya, Hecate, and Bast.
Bf/Gf: None yet.....

Girls Bunks-

13a:
Holly Cathers with Freya,Hecate,and Bast(cats.)...(ME!!)
Kate Wetherall with Major the Queen(a falcon. also called Madge)...(WolfCrazy)
CAitlyn Mastriani with Roxy(dog), Tyson, and Fluffy(both cats)... (CMain)
Demi Lavato(lusher_roxgirl)
Melanie Stryder with Sam, Soc, Benji(kittens)... (CMain)

13c:
Virgina Woods with Daisy(dog) and Foomsy(cat)....(Mnm)
Isabella Swan(Bondai)

Boys Bunks-

13b:
Chris Brown with Buddy(dog)...(Kai)
Joe Jonas with Shasta(Dog)....(Kai)
David Archuleta with Duke(Dog)....(Kai)

13d:
Tallulah with Suki(dog) ... (Furry)

Guys Outside of Camp:
Edward Cullen(CMain)

Last edited by 42Zoey on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 am

"david... I like that name. So Ill see yuo around okay?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 am

"Sure." he smiled.

Chris punched him slightly. "You got one!" he laughed.

"Shut up!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Pet Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 LKtU Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 NpQC
Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:51 am

V came back from the canoe ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 am

Holly ran intot he car with Caitlyn smiling and waved to David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:53 am

He waved.

Chris laughed.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 Pet Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 LKtU Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 am

V saw Chris and David, "Hey" she said wlking over to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:56 am

"Hey." he said.

Joe walked around.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 am

"Whats up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:02 am

"I have to go to my bunk to unpack." they said.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:03 am

"Bye! Ill see you later!" she yelled as they drove off
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 am

"Alright. I'll see you later." she said waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:14 am

"Bye." they waved. THey ran to their cabin to unpack.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 am

V went to her cabin and jumped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 am

Alice growled, "Who are those worthless, full of themselves............punks?" Alice growled.

Edward put a hnd on her shoulder, "alice, they are stars, supposedly." He snorted disgusted.

Caitlyn watched silently. Sure her best friends a witch her bofriend and possible family are vampires, she knew the second part but she was just a magnet to the paranormal lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 am

"Who is who? David?" i asked next to Caitlyn
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 am

"David, Chris, and Joe." Caitlyn rolled her eyes.

Edward sighed, Alice please don't scare the new one with your driving."

Aliuce in her yellow porsche was speeding around the twists and turns of the road weaving in and out of traffic. Speeding, going over 100 MPH>
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:06 am

"Dont worry Edward i put a spell on me before we left. And whats wrong Cate?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 am

"Their jerks, David, Chris and Joe." she growled.

Alice smiled, "It wouldn't matter Holly, It wouldn't matter, because we drive just fine." At that moment a huge semi jacked on it's brakes alice sighed and swiftly turned around it barely missing the Volvo that wa also stopped.

Edward smiled.

Caitlyn smiled back, "Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner."
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:16 am

"well i havent met Chris or Joe, but David was really nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 am

Caitlyn lifted an eybrow, laughing, "How many hours have you been here holly?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:39 am

"I dont know. Besides i really like David. He was nice to me. Maybe he just dosent like you." i said closing my eyes
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:44 am

Edward growled.

Caitlyn smiled, "iut's okay." she said leaning into him.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:50 am

"Whats wrong with you ED? Did you threaten to eat them?" i laughed
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:13 am

She smiled, "No he doesn't like it when someone doesn't like me." she leaned closer into his granite chet, ice cod, but she didn't mind.

Alice grimaced.

Edward Noticed, "Alice what is it?"

"Rosalie's going to have a fit that we've taken home another one of your 'pets' as she called them, she never has gotten used to Caitlyn." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 am

"If im going to be a bother I can leave. Im sure Michael wont catch me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next