Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?

Go down 
+3
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You're Form:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Talent-
Bunk-
Looks-
Personality-
Pets(limit 3)-
BF/GF-

My Form:

Name: Holly Cathers
Talent:Singing,dancing,piano.
Bunk: 13a
Looks:A light tan and light auburn hair with deep blue eyes. Is tall, and slender.
Personality:is VERY interested in witchcraft and is nice,kind,sporty,and a little flirty.
Pets(limit 3): three cats, Freya, Hecate, and Bast.
Bf/Gf: None yet.....

Girls Bunks-

13a:
Holly Cathers with Freya,Hecate,and Bast(cats.)...(ME!!)
Kate Wetherall with Major the Queen(a falcon. also called Madge)...(WolfCrazy)
CAitlyn Mastriani with Roxy(dog), Tyson, and Fluffy(both cats)... (CMain)
Demi Lavato(lusher_roxgirl)
Melanie Stryder with Sam, Soc, Benji(kittens)... (CMain)

13c:
Virgina Woods with Daisy(dog) and Foomsy(cat)....(Mnm)
Isabella Swan(Bondai)

Boys Bunks-

13b:
Chris Brown with Buddy(dog)...(Kai)
Joe Jonas with Shasta(Dog)....(Kai)
David Archuleta with Duke(Dog)....(Kai)

13d:
Tallulah with Suki(dog) ... (Furry)

Guys Outside of Camp:
Edward Cullen(CMain)

Last edited by 42Zoey on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 am

Alice loooked back taking her hands off the wheel, controlling the stearing with her thighs, "I'm Alice Cullen, Edward's Adopted, vampire sister." she smiled.

caitlyn sighed, "And there's Jasper, Emmet, Esme and Carlise at their house, you'll be safe there."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Pet Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 LKtU Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 NpQC
Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 am

((Hey what did I miss?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 am

(( Holly is a witch, Edward,Caitlyn, Alice and theri other dsiblings are vampire, er Holly is getting chased by some vigilante, I think............. otehrwsie nothing important!! LOL))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 Pet Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 LKtU Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:43 am

((lol ))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:47 am

((So Rp somehow, I'm going to make another, non super natural human, charrie! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 am

Name- Melanie Stryder
Age- 18
Gender- F
Talent- sings really well
Bunk- `13a
Looks- ((Missy Peregrym))
Personality- fun, flirty, let loose, easy going, friendly, kind, sarcastic, awesome!!!!
Pets(limit 3)- Sam, Soc, Benji all Kittens, Soc being a fatter one. Benji a darker one and Sam the one with ears like horns a red color
BF/GF- none yet

Last edited by Cmain on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 am

((rp? u start))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:10 am

((K))

Mel started walking back to her new bunk ((You want them 2 b roomies???))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 am

((Sure))
V finished unpacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:06 am

Ashely walke d into her bunk. " Hi," she said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 am

"Hey" I said turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 am

" I'm ashley."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 am

"I'm Virginia or V" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am

" Cool," Ashley said getting a top bunk
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 am

V sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Chris, Joe, and David walked around camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Lex was jogging around and ran into the boys. She toke of ehr head phines, " Hi, I'm Lex,"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 pm

V went for a walk around camp.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Mel went into her bunk already unpacked, she watched as everyone hustled around Joe, David and Chris she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 am

Name- Tallulah
Age- 17
Gender- female
Talent- singing, dancing
Bunk- 13d
Looks- long brown hair, curly or straight, slender legs, thin, pretty
Personality- shy, get to know her, she's outgoing
Pets(limit 3)- dog-shih tzu-Suki
BF/GF- nope.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Cmain wrote:
Alice loooked back taking her hands off the wheel, controlling the stearing with her thighs, "I'm Alice Cullen, Edward's Adopted, vampire sister." she smiled.

caitlyn sighed, "And there's Jasper, Emmet, Esme and Carlise at their house, you'll be safe there."

The fireball behind Holly's back disappeared and Holly said,"Hi. Im Holly."
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:24 pm

V went for a canoe ride around the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Lex was jogging around and ran into the boys. She toke of ehr head phines, " Hi, I'm Lex,"

"I'm Joe and this is David and Chris." he said.

David and Chris waved.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:28 am

Isabella walked out of her cabin and started walking around camp. I don't know why I came here. She thought. I'm such a clutz I'll probably kill myself within the first 2 days.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:36 am

42Zoey wrote:
Holly ran as fast as she could and suddenly ran straight into a new really hot guy(lol) knocking him off his feet. "Oh my god. Im so sorry.Im Holly,and you are?"

(just guess which guy she is talking to kai...Smile

David smiled. "It's ok. I'm David."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?   Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Camp Rock!!! Will you make it or break it?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next