Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

"okay." ireth said, looking around. "well there are those two guys." he said, pointing at a red head.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 am

Roxian shuddered. "That boy has some bad vibes, Ireth." She got some paper towels and gave them to Ireth so she could dry off. "What look do you want?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:01 am

"Please nothing preppy, I loathe preppiness," Ireth sighed, looking at her long hair. "I want to cut my hair, make it shorter."

"You gonna answer? Or are you getting turned on and you're too nervous to admit to it?" THe boy smirked, knocking ireth's drink down onto him, laughing. "Stupid queer."

ALec growled and got up, shoving him into a waiter. "Back off! I'm no queer!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 am

Roxian rolled her eyes. "Please. I have mainly dark colors. And sure. I think I have some scissors with me." She pulled them out, grinning. "Would you like to, or me?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 am

"I'll do it," Ireth murmured, taking the scissors and grabbing some of her hair, beginning to hack away at it, making it so it was past her ears.

The boy and Alec stood nose to nose, getting ready to fight. Alec's friends came over to help him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

Roxian peeked her head out and cursed quietly. "They're about to fight." She took out her blush and picked out a pale color, ready to use it when she was done with her hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 am

"Alright done," Ireth said, setting the scissors down. "We've gotta hurry up then."

The boy shoved Alec backed into the table, grinning big when Alec lunged forward and punched him in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Roxian quickly added the blush, but it looked good. She took out her eye shadow and thought for only a second before choosing a metallic silver. "Heavey, light, or no eyeliner?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:28 pm

"I don't think we have much time to be choosing so just suprise me," Ireth said in a hurried tone, hearing shouts and glass breaking.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Roxian nodded, figuring light would look best. "Done. Pretty good if you ask me. Let's go before the cops show up."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Ireth nodded, following her out and gasping at the sight of Alec being flung against one of the booths. "Oh God!"

Alec was on his hands and knees, shakily trying to get up before he was knocked down once again by the guy.

The guy growled, kicking him square inthe ribs.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Roxian winced. "Maybe we should be the ones to call the police? And an ambulance?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

IReth winced when Alec was kicked again, growing even paler at the sight of blood sputtering out of his mouth. "Make it quick."

Alec coughed and winced, slowly trying to stand up and take a swing at the guy.

The guy snarled and laughed darkly, hearing distant sirens and throwing Alec to the ground. Before he left, he turned and stared at both Ireth and Roxian, waving at them, a look in his eyes that said 'I'll be seeing you both soon,' before turning and leaving.

Ireth gulped. "He knows..."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Roxian shook her head and ran over to Alec. "I don't think so, Ireth. You're just being paranoid." She helped Alec onto a chair. "What happened?" she whispered, seeing he was all bloody.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 am

Alec spit out blood onto the ground, a smirk spread across his face. "No one messes with you girls, nor do you call me a queer, that's only going to get you hurt," he winced at Ireth's touch, frowning.

"Yeah, we can tell you fought hard tough guy," Ireth murmured, running her hand through his messy hair. "WE need to get you to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am

Roxian gingerly kissed his cheek. "Then I guess it's a good thing they're here, " she said, pointing to two medics entering with a stretcher. "Over here!" she called, waving them over.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 am

"No, I don't want to go," Alec frowned, trying to move and get away, but giving up after he felt a sharp pain into his side.

"Just go Alec, you need to get better," Ireth told him, listening to him whine and pout some more.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 am

Roxian looked back down at him. "I'll see if I can ride with you."
The two came over and eased Alec onto the stretcher. "What happened?"
Roxian looked at Ireth, wondering whether she should tell. "Well, Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 am

"You see, my brother came here on a date with his girlfriend, and some guy came up and started to s_xually harrass her, and he stepped in and tried protecting her, but he was beaten pretty badly as you can see," Ireth replied, frowning. "You wouldn't mind if we came with him in the ambulence would you? I would hate to leave him alone and have that guy come back and try hurting us."

Alec watched Ireth, suprised how good she was at lying.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 am

Roxian was really surprised, too, but tried conceling it.
The men looked at each and nodded. One of them looked at Ireth. "Is there any chance you could give the police a description of him?"
Roxian smiled a little put her hand on Alec's.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

"H-He was a muscular boy, probably in his late teens, leather jacket..." Ireth started, trying to think of what else she saw on him. "He had dark hair and umm oh! and his hands! There were multiple rings on his hands." she murmured, shivering. "Oh please help my brother and make sure to catch whoever did this to him, I can't bear for him to be in this condition for too long."

Alec squeezed her hand gently, eyes widening at how well Ireth lied, thinking she was so good that he was actually beginning tobelieve her lies himself.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 am

The man smiled a little sympathetically, but pointed outside. "Police is out there, dear."
Roxian nudged Ireth gently. "We'll be right out. I'm sure he won't be back with cops around."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 am

Ireth sighed softly, wiping her own tears out of her eyes, being upset about what happened really helped with the whole, 'Distraught sister' act.

ALec reached over and held onto Ireth's hand also, trying to calm her down. "Don't worry sis, i'll be okay, and whoever that bxstxrd was it going to get what he deserves, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 am

Roxian nodded and smiled. "I'll keep your brother safe until you get back. We aren't going anywhere." She blinked back tears.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:03 am

Ireth sniffed and nodded, getting up and heading outside to talk with the police, shaking fearfully.

Alec sighed softly, running a hand through his bloody hair. "She's quite the worry wart."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:25 am

Roxian took his other hand, clamping both his hands between hers. "I'm worried, too. Look at you..." A tear slipped down her cheek, leaving a trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next