Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

"okay." ireth said, looking around. "well there are those two guys." he said, pointing at a red head.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:42 pm

ORP: Okay, maybe ot *that* cold. XD

RP: Roxian laughed. "Oh, so Alec is a hormone crazed boy, but the waiter is just some guy with a cute butt? I think that's a bit biased, Ireth."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm

ooc; I still like it... Smile

"Hey, he has a cute butt, you gotta give him credit for that!" Ireth blushed lightly and waved away any other comments.

"THat still makes no sense," Alec sighed softly, laughing and grinning.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 pm

ORP: XD
Well, I'm from tropical Houston. Where there's only three seasons: Summer, Fall, and Spring.

RP:Roxian laughed. "We're girls. We think like that. But his butt is really cute..." Her eyes wandered to Alec, and she looked away quickly, her face reddening. Why am I blushing? I wasn't talking about Alec!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm

ooc; I have all four seasons, but the fall doesnt last that long, and nor does the winter XP

"I will never understand girls," Alec laughed with a funny grin, watching Ireth roll her eyes.

"ANd I shall never understand boys." IReth smiled, her grin growing even wider when the waiter came back and gave them their food.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

ORP: Well, we don't have a Winteer, so Fall ends about the beginning and middle of February, Spring lasts until around the beginning of April, and then it's summer until the week before Halloween. XP

RP: "Neither shall I," Roxian agreed, but she was paying moe attention to her food than the conversation.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 pm

ooc; wow, that sucks man, so it's like hot all the time? I would hate that :P im not a fan of the heat

Alec tried to sneak a fry off of IReth's plate but only recieved a slap on the hand.

"Bad boy, don't mess with my food." Ireth pointed at Alec with a barbecue sauce covered finger, already covered with the stuff on her mouth and hands.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm

ORP: I've gotten so used to it, i can wear skinny jeans year-round. Even the black ones. XD

RP: Roxian laughed. "Want one of mine?" she offered, holding up a fry.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:41 pm

ooc; no way thats so cool xD lolz

"THanks," Alec smiled, taking the fry and biting into it. "Mmm I always love their fries, they're perfect."

Ireth rolled her eyes. "As long as you don't touch my ribs then your good."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

ORP: You're the first to think that. XD

RP: Roxian laughed, pushing some more onto an empty plate for him. "I guess Ireth likes her ribs?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 am

ooc; well it's pretty cool I think, being able to wear skinny jeans when it's really hot out

Ireth rolled her eyes. "If you can't tell already," she laughed softly and licked the sauce off her fingers. "Their so amazing!"

ALec laughed and ate some fries, lathering sauce onto them to add some flavor.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 am

ORP: It is! Because instead of getting attention by showing off leg, I get attention for covering it up. ~,^
Aren't I smart?

RP: Roxian ate her food quietly, smiling and watching the two. This is nice. If only Alec liked me like I like him...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:28 am

ooc; very clever my friend! very clever!

Ireth finished up her ribs in no time and smiled, looking down at herself. "Hmm, I should go clean up, I'll be right back!" she went and ran off to the restroom, leaving the two alone.

Alec looked over at Roxian and hesitated a moment. "So.. um... h-how are you?" he asked softly, trying not to sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 am

ORP: I know! One guy actually got smacked by his girlfriend for looking at me... XD
I seriously think fourteen/thirteen is too young to be dating, but it's funny to watch awkward couples.

RP: Roxian blushed a little. She didn't give me a warning! "U-um, fine... You?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 am

ooc; lol that's just too funny XD but i agree with you, this age is too young to date, but i love how everyone overreacts about having boyfriends and girlfriends

"I'm good..." Alec murmured, trying not to make things awkward. He accidentally brushed his hand against her's when he reached over to grab a fry, making him blush. "I-I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 am

ORP: I'm perfectly happy with being single. I'm pretty happy, when my family isn't all in a mess. But if my friends are 'dating' we always tease them. XD

RP: Roxian's face flushed bright red, and instictively her hand came closer to herself. "It's fine, just an accident."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 am

Alec blushed and looked down at the table, moving his hand instinctively back to his side, speechless.

ooc; i love being single, it rocks, i always tease my friend if their dating, they get so mad when i do tho it's hilarious
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 am

Roxian beat herself mentally. He probably thinks I'm insensitive now... Stupid!

ORP: Same here! Then they bring up my ex... >-<
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am

ooc; I hate my ex, he was one of my closest friends, and he used me for his own pleasure (im not gonna talk about it, i hate him with a burning passion now)

"I-I should probably ask you this before I forget.." Alec murmured, looking over at ROxian. "If you aren't t-to busy or anything, w-would you consider going...to see a movie with me sometime?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 am

ORP: Yeah... most guys are jerks.

RP: Roxian's face heated up more, and she nodded. "Y-yeah! I think that'd be fun..." She murmured, looking at the table but peeking up at Alec through her hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 am

OOC: I couldn't agree more my friend, I wish there were guys like the ones in rps that were real

Alec smiled big, happy. "R-Really, sweet! Um.. when should I pick you up?" he asked, not noticing Ireth coming back over.

"Pick who up?" Ireth asked, slipping a piece of paper with the waiter's number in her pocket, the waiter walking out from where the restrooms were wiping lipstick off of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:32 am

ORP: There is, but that's only two out of the, what? Hundred or so guys I've met?

Ooh, Ireth! Were you making out with the waiter in the baaathrooom?! XD

RP: "Ireth!" Roxian jumped, surprised. "I didn't notice you come back... Alec's taking me to the movies." She looked at him. "Pick me up at... eight?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 am

ooc; seriously, i've met probably one guy who is nice like the rp guys

lol, she's a bad girl XD

Ireth smiled big. "Aww I knew you guys would be perfect with each other, well, my work here is done then." she sighed happily and sat down again, grinning from ear to ear.

"Eight it is then," Alec smiled, watching Roxian, feeling more confident now.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

ORP: See how rare they are? What happened to all the nice ones?
Okay, actually, three. But one of them is too stupid to see his GF is controlling, so I don't really count him.

XD Shame on you, Ireth! XD

RP: Roxian smiled back, her cheeks still red, and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 am

ooc; but all the nice guys don't want GFs so it's just not worth it XP

lol, she's baaaad to the bone!!! XD

BIC: Alec turned to Ireth, smirking. "So how was your visit to the bathroom Ireth? You good now?" he teased, watching her blush a little before smirking in return.

"I'm more than good thank you very much, the boy cleans up well," Ireth pulled out the piece of paper and waved it in his face, going and popping a fry into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 am

ORP: Well, actually... Leighton's going out with my best friend. They're totally made for each other, and it's so cute to see how awkward they are when they hug! XD
And Ren is recovering from a break-up, so... Yeah. He's nice and all, but his hormones control him most of the time. >-<

XD

RP: Roxian laughed. "Of course you met up with the waiter. Do you even know what his name is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next