Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

"okay." ireth said, looking around. "well there are those two guys." he said, pointing at a red head.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am

"I see one!" roxian said, looking over at Alec again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am

Ireth laughed. "that's too cute." she said.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 pm

"What? No guy is cuter than Alec!" Roxian said, getting red.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Ireth laughed lightly. "Your too funny, if you like him so much go talk to him."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 am

"No!" Roxian said, going redder. "Besides, we're not supposed to be talking to him, remember? He said he'd leave us alone... Maybe he doesn't want to hang out with me becuase he thinks I'm weird?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am

"He does not think your weird." Ireth told Roxian. "I'm sure he wants to hang out with you."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

"If you say so..." Roxian said, looking at the floor and turning redder.

ORP: XD She reminds me of one of my friends. She refuses to admit that the guy she likes also likes her. XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 pm

"I'm telling the truth, quit acting like he doesn't." Ireth said, watching Roxian. "Your in denial."

ooc; haha, i do that sometimes, but it's rare
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Roxian laughed. "Denial? I hope so..."

ORP: It's really funny because she's liked this dude for two and a half years. I think he's liked her for half a year... XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 am

ooc; poor girl

Ireth sighed again, laughing lightly. "I'm right."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 am

ORP: Not really. She actually laughs about it. XD
She's like the little sister I wish mine was like...

RP: She laughed. "Alright, so maybe you are right."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm

ooc; wow cool

"I am right, you know I'm right." Ireth told her with a light laugh, sipping on her root beer.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Roxian laughed a little more and finished her Root Beer. She tossed the can into the nearest recycle bin.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 am

Ireth did the same, leaning back in her chair. "So what now amiga?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

"Hmm... I don't really know, to be honest. I was actually expecting to be hit on," Roxian said, laughing. "There tends to be some desperate guys that come here to pick up girls."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well you said it just in time, 'cause look who's coming over here." Ireth told Roxian, pointing to some of Alec's friends coming over to them.

"Hey ladies, we couldn't help notice you two sitting here alone and we decided to come keep you guys company." ONe guy said, sitting down next to Ireth, winking at her.

Ireth rolled her eyes. "YOur going to have to try harder to get me sweetheart." she said, patting his head.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Roxian laughed. "Aw, sorry guys."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 pm

The one guy looked over at Roxian. "Since your friend doesn't seem interested how about we just hang out with you?" he asked, going and wrapping his arm around Roxian's shoulder.

"Sorry, she's not interested." Alec said, moving his friend's arm off of Roxian and making him move.

Ireth stared in shock, trying hard not to laugh at the boy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Roxian sat there in shock, her emotions going haywire. She wasn't sure if she should laugh at Alec's friend, thank Alec, or turn red. The result was her putting her head down while her face turned a very bright shade of red. She was sure it was actually shining brightly through her hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Alec sat down next to ROxian, looking over at her. "You okay?" he asked her softly, smiling his half smile at her.

"Hey Alec, quit talking to your girlfriend and lets go have fun." The guy said to Alec, watching his face turn red.

"We're just friends." Alec told him sternly, even though he wished they would be more than friends.

"At least he can get a girl unlike you." Ireth snapped at him, watching the guy turn and glare at her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Roxian looked up, the blush ebbing away. She gave the guy the finger. "Go try picking up some other chick."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 pm

The guy narrowed his eyes at her, getting up and walking off, Alec's other friends stayed and talked to Ireth.

"Sorry about him, he's always trying to pick up girls." ALec told Roxian, watching him leave before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

She laughed. "I feel sorry for the poor girl who actually goes for him."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm

"Trust me, he's been rejected so many times he still doesn't get that he's not liked by the girls." Alec told her softly. "He can't make a good pick up line either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next