Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] Empty
PostSubject: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:55 am

Welcome to Everest Academy, home of multiple school dances, drama, and stubbed toes to boot.
Anyways, what d’you expect when you put a co-ed boarding school in LA.

RULES! Hah! READ THESE!
1. No “I sighed miserably. Jude and Lucy had been together forever, and he had NEVER had the time for me, his best friend since preschool.” Honestly, if this trick has been played once, it’s been done a million times. Unless you’ve talked to me and the person you want your characters to be best friends with, but people CAN be friends if they ask each other beforehand.

2. It’s alright to have a backstabbing, low, selfish character. Boyfriend stealers are welcome. It’s high school, a boarding school, a school in L.A… What d’you expect?

3. Please have a boy and a girl. I know it sucks, but don't you HATE it when there are a googillion girls on an RP and, like, two boys?

4. No cursing, or using ___ or *** as substitutes. We have mild-mouthed gangstas. xD

5. NO shotgun dating, and if your characters start dating before they’ve talked to each other for fifty posts, they have to break up within a week. Or two. I’m watching you…

6. Five traits and at least ONE flaw in their personality.

7. Cars are kinda pointless, because they have quite a few things that they can walk to easily from campus- a Starbucks, an Italian restaurant [saying you can afford it...], a Borders, another coffee shop, but this one hosts live music every night that they can get a couple kids to play guitar and sing and stuff. There's also a gym, with an indoor pool, a climbing wall, and an outdoor pool with a surf shack [they serve fresh lemonade and yummies. =]].

FORM! Hah! You’re gonna HAVE to read this!

Name:
Grade [9th-12th]:
Personality :
Appearance/Picture:
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]:
Hobbies/Talents/Other:

MY FORMS!

Name: Lola Hatter
Age [14-18]: 16

Grade [9th-12th]: Tenth, Sophomore.
Personality : She's smart, first of all. But she's also a volleyball,horse bakc ridding,dance and cheer star- she's been playing since she was six, and she wanted to be like her older sister [who takes care of her]. She has a positive outlook on life, and she's a bit like a dog- goofy, loyal, sweet, intelligent, and smart.

Appearance/Picture:
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]: popuish
Hobbies/Talents/Other: She can play guitar, and she's (debatedly) the best player on the volleyball team. And she has a sweet little beagle named Jude [male]. She also can dance,sing, cheer and hros ebakc ride [well].

Name: Sam Adams
Grade [9th-12th]: 10th, sophomore.
Personality: Sam's just... sweet. He's too nice for his own good. He's a bit shy, and a bit quiet, but he's a truly nice guy- sincere and generous, and a general "lump of rainbows, sunshine and happiness". Alright, that came from his best friend, Katy, and she likes to say that pretty often. He doesn't lie very well, but he's pretty good at keeping his face clear of emotions. But he DOES NIT blush a lot around pretty girls, and he DOES NOT have nervous habits... neck, his ears ]. He's also quite smart, really. But he doesn't get out much.
Appearance/Picture:
Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] 2nv4g2w
He's sort of tan , in that outdoorsy sense, and he has brilliant blue eyes and dark umber hair. He's is football player type, but he IS, admittedly, quite fit.
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]: popuarish/jochish

Hobbies/Talents/Other: He can sing rather well, he plays bass guitar, and he's quite cute and also single...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 am

((*growls* I know you meant Kai when you said 'mild mouthed Gangstas' and I gotta say 'gangstas' is very weird comgin from you.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

( no i didnt, i copy and pasted it! i porsome!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 am

ORP: Chill

Name: Roxian I. Hawk
Grade [9th-12th]: 10
Personality: Mystery
Appearance/Picture: Waist length black hair with red streaks, deep, mysterious brown eyes, light to no tan, no freckles, no blemishes, average hight, has a curve, longish nails that are LAWAYS black with a red skull on the thumb.
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]: Outsider
Hobbies/Talents/Other: GREAT drawer ; sunburns easily

Name: John R. Lyn
Grade [9th-12th]: 10
Personality : Mystery
Appearance/Picture: Dirty blonde hair that covers one eye, dark brown eyes, mid tan, a few freckles, no blemishes, taller than average, and has some muscules.
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]: Popularish/Outsiderish
Hobbies/Talents/Other: Fast runner ; sunburns easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 am

(thanks for joiun'!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:53 am

ORP: NP, can we start to RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 am

( yes.)

Sam walked to his green locker, wich was surroded by girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:40 am

Name: Zack ; James ; Ricky
Age [14-18]: 17 ; 18 ; 17
Grade [9th-12th]: 12th ; 12th ; 12th
Personality : Nice, kind, strong, athletic ; Same ; Same
Appearance/Picture: (At Bottom)
Clique [Accept the facts- they’re in one, whether they know it or not/include a couple friends if possible]: Popular and Jock ; Popular and Jock ; Popular and Jock
Hobbies/Talents/Other: Works out/Acting, sports/Brothers are James and Ricky ; Same ; Same

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] Star-411-jesse-mccartney-300-101106 JAMES

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] Zac-efron-400ds0814 ZACK

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] Chad-michael-murray-wallpaper RICKY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:45 am

(thansk for join'!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 am

(RP?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 am

(sure)

Lola pushed ehr brown beautoful hair out of her eyes and wlake dover to Sam. Sh ewas wearing a beautiful red top top/halther top, with a brown leather mini skirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 am

Zack walked around campus.

Ricky and James went with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 am

Lola smileid to ehr self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 am

James walked to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:12 am

Sama and Lola closed there locker nad wlaked to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 am

I walked into the school, pretty sure I was going to be one of the girls that none of the guys noticed. t shouldn't even matter!
~
I opened my locker to put my stuff in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 am

"Hey." smiled Zack to Lola.

James and Ricky walked in.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:48 am

I headed to the mess hall.
~
I went to my locker - it was painted black with red hearts and skulls - and put in my things. I took out my mini sketch pad and pencil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 am

Ricky and James sat at the jock table.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:13 am

I sat down next to them.
~
I went to the mess hall in my black spaggetti strap shirt with a red heart in the middle of it that had a black arrow with black red outline going through it. I had on a mid-thigh jean skirt and my hair was up in a red silk bow. I was wearing black boots with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 am

" hey," Lola siad smilign, sitting down next to them.
Sam sigehd and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:21 am

"Hey," I replied.
~
I walked in, and took a seat at an empty table, away from the popular people. This year is going to suck. I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 am

DramaQueen wrote:
" hey," Lola siad smilign, sitting down next to them.
Sam sigehd and sat down next to her.

"What's up?" asked Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:57 am

" nothin much you?" Lola asked. She was the type of person whp get get along with anybody, anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:30 am

"Eating." he laughed.

Ricky and James rolled their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]   Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everest Academy [Boarding School in L.A.-- RP!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next