Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marguerite's Dance Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Marguerite's Dance Academy Empty
PostSubject: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Here's the deal:

You and your best friend have been taking dance all your lives and you hear about this ah-mazing Dance Academy!!! You hear you take Dance Lessons and School for a long time and then there's a Big Prize for the best dancer in the school. So you and your friends have applied and all made it!! So you just got to Marguerite's Dance Academy and will have an experience of a lifetime!!

Here's the Sign Up List:

Character Wanted:
Pic:

Here's the Rules;
NO FIGHTING
ONLY 2 CHARRIES PER PERSON
WHOEVER WANTS THE CHARRIE FIRST GETS THAT CHARRIE

Here's the cast list to choose from. I have the names, ages, and types of dance but you pic the looks:

Girl Dancers:

Lorraine/18/ Hip Hop, Jazz, Pointe, etc.: holagurrl
BF/GF: Max

Miley/18/ Hip Hop, Pointe, Jazz, etc.: holagurrl
BF/GF: Nick

Nicole/18/ Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical: Nickjonas4ever
BF/GF: Jake

Kaitlyn/18/ Pointe, Tap, Jazz:
BF/GF: James

Leila/18/ Tap, Lyrical, Ballet: _furryfurby
BF/GF: Sam

Hilary/18/ Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap: Nickjonas4ever
BF/GF: Derek

Ashley/18/ Hip Hop, Pointe, Jazz, etc.: DramaQueen
BF/GF: Seth

Its also next to a Football Academy for Boys:

Max/19/ QuarterBack: DramaQueen
BF/GF: Lorraine

Nick/19/ Center:
BF/GF: Miley

Jake/19/ Center:
BF/GF: Nicole

James/19/ Center:
BF/GF: Kaitlyn

Sam/19/ Mid Fielder:
BF/GF: Leila

Derek/19/ Mid Fielder:
BF/GF: Hilary

Seth/19/ Center:
BF/GF: Ashley

Last edited by holagurrl on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 am

Character wanted: Nicole/18/ Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical:
BF/GF: Jake
Pic: http://www.licadd.org/blonde_girl_web.gif

Character wanted: Hilary/18/ Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap:
BF/GF: Derek
Pic: http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/images/hilary%20duff/hilary_gorgeous.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

ORP: Thanks for joining!! I forgot to mention we're nawt starting the RP till I say we are.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:18 am

Mk!! And what does orp mean?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 am

ORP: I think it mean Out of RP. Idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

Character Wanted: Ashley
Pic: ashley tisdale with hot pink highlights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 am

ORP: Thanks. Ur Ashley and Max.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 am

( ye si know)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 am

Character Wanted:Leila
Pic: light blonde shoulder length hair, thin, slender, long legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 am

ORP: Thanks furry!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 am

(welcomee)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:16 am

(rppp???_
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:18 am

Leila arrived at the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:19 am

Lorraine smiled and walked into the academy. " Dance is finally back!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 am

Leila smiled.
She missed the Academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 am

Ashleys milied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:21 am

Lorraine walked outside to find her hawt BF Max in the other campus for football players. She giggled as she looked at her texts from him within the hour.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:22 am

Leila checked her bag and purse for any stuff she forgotton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 am

Max msilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 am

She spotted Max and ran over and hugged him. " Max!! I missed you sooo much!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 am

Max msileid and huuged hr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 am

" So??!!" she stepped back giving him a good view of her new look. She had gotten blonde highlights and was much thinner and hawter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 am

" hawt,"he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 am

She smiled. " Thanks!!! You too!!" she said pressing his toned abs.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 am

Leila checked that everything was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marguerite's Dance Academy   Marguerite's Dance Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marguerite's Dance Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next