Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Moon High I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Full Moon High  I Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Full Moon High  I Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Full Moon High  I Pet Full Moon High  I LKtU Full Moon High  I NpQC
Full Moon High  I GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:10 am

Full Moon High looks like your normal high school from the outside. But once you walk through the doors there is nothing normal about it. Purple smoke is seeping out from underneath a door. You think to yourself, I am sooo dreaming first day back to school dream. You laugh it off and continue. You see a cork board that would normally saw cheerleading tryouts, soccer games, play signups. For the most part that is all there. And you sigh at something normal. Then you see a flyer saying the prototype spaceship will be taking off on Friday. You walk on not wanting to look at the others. Then a girl walks up to you, "Neat huh?" she smiles like everything is normal. "So your a shifter too?" You look at her puzzled. She explains, "This is a high school for Shifters. You know we can change into animals?" Your brain allows you to talk. "So you like animals?" she laughs "You are too. O, I'm Angeline but you can call me Angie." You nod, "Wait.. what about vampires? Do they come here too?" She looks at you "No they go to the school on the other side of town." You nod. "Well the bels about to rig, I have to get to class." she smiles and waves good bye. So will you complain to your parents to move you to a different school or will you stay and learn about shifting?

Information about your new school:
Most students are around 16-19.
Classes-First Level is Labs, Second Levels is Languages, Third Level is History, Fourth is extra classes such as Shifting, Disguising, Cooking. Outdoors Field 1 is mostly where gym is. Field 2 is Track, Football, Soccer. Then there is the swimming pool (Indoor in winter), Tennis Courts, Baseball/Softball Fields.
Mostly Everyone came after their Freshman year due to the fact that the school has started at Tenth, occasionally admitting freshman.

Form:

Name:
Description (Human):
Animal&Description:
Other:

New Enrollments
Angelina ~Mnm
Blake ~Mnm
Sky ~Mnm
Cal ~Mnm
Katie ~Tiger
Miley ~Tiger
Brooklyn ~Tiger
Cassie ~Tiger
Noah ~Tiger
Carson ~Tiger
Andrew ~Tiger
Rose ~Rose
John ~Rose
Ralph ~Rose
Char ~Rose
Ronnie ~Rose
Ricky ~Kai
Hector ~Kai

Mine-
Name: Angelina^Blake^Sky^Cal
Personality: She is outgoing and kind. But she has an edge to her if you get her mad.^ Blake he is outgoing and fun. Though he can be unpredictable at times. ^ Sky like to keep to herself. She is weary of who she trusts. ^ Cal has a suspicious edge about him but he can fit in with any group of people.
Description (Human): Angelina has shoulder length brown hair that has sun golden streams throughout it that are natural. She always wears a necklace and one in particular that is a heat locket. Her eyes are a milk chocolate brown. ^Blake has short sandy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. ^ Sky has light, pale blonde hair and light sky blue eyes. She wears a silver flower bracelet. ^ Cal has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes that are almost black.
Animal&Description: Angelina- Puma, her necklave is still worn around her neck.^Blake-Doberman^Sky-Bald Eagle Her bracelet stays on her leg. ^ Cal-Panther
Other: They are all siblings.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 am

Name: Katie♥Miley♥Brooklyn♥Cassie
Personality:will unfold
Description (Human):

Katie:
http://www.polyvore.com/blonde_sitemodel_being_used_still/thing?id=8781836

Miley:
http://www.polyvore.com/miley_cyrus_nadyjos/thing?id=8349641

Brooklyn:
http://www.polyvore.com/kelsey-site_model/thing?id=8909570

Cassie:
http://www.polyvore.com/cassie/thing?id=7734230

Animal&Description:Katie=wolfMiley=doveBrooklyn=thoughbreed horseCassie=snow lepaord
Other:all sisters
can we use picutes?

Personality:will unfold
Description (Human):

Noah:
http://www.polyvore.com/hot_guy_jared_image_brkenbeauti/thing?id=6346659
Carson:
http://www.polyvore.com/boy_image_k_atherine23_on_photobucket/thing?id=1662304
Andrew:
http://www.polyvore.com/photos_ca-ca_et_moi_nikniknikoo/thing?id=8371384
Animal&Description:Picures?Noah=wolfCarson=sharkAndrew=greman shepard
Other:brothers

Last edited by !Pink Princess! on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 am

Name:Rose: John: Ralph: Char: Ronnie
Personality:Will unfold
Description (Human):
Rose is slightly taller than average at 5 foot 11 she has a lean slender athletic body. Rose has cocoa curled curls that cascade to her waist. Rose has an almost symectrical face high arched eyebrows with emerald green eyes, high cheeckbones, full red lips and a slightly long nose finish her face.: John like his twin Ralph they both stand at 6 foot 2 with athlectic bodies they are both muscular but not overly muscular. Both John and Ralph have large attentive eyes with a hint of playfulness. They both have cherry red lips and slightly long noses. The only difference with them is John's piercing fllashy blue eyes and Ralph's warm chocalte brown eyes. Char is a platium blond with a heart shape face and wide blue eyes she has sharp cheekbones and pink lips. Ronnie has sharp cheekbones wide deep blue eyes and shiny black hair that cascades down her back
Animal&Description:Rose-Tan Cougar John-Black Wolf Ralph-Tiger Char-Lynx Ronnie-Black Panther
Other:Sibs
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Full Moon High  I BUcdFull Moon High  I QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

Name: Ricky ; Hector
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Description (Human): Tall, handsome, brown buzzcut hair, brown eyes, muscular, nice teeth and smile. ; tall, handsome, brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, dimples, nice smile.
Animal&Description: Wolf-[Lightning] ; Shark
Other: Brothers
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Full Moon High  I Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Full Moon High  I Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Full Moon High  I Pet Full Moon High  I LKtU Full Moon High  I NpQC
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am

((thanks for joining and sure you can use pics.))
Back to top Go down

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 am

[yay thanks!! i'll be adding them now!!]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 am

((Want to rp?))
Back to top Go down

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 am

[sure! tyou start?]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 am

((ight))

Angelina walked out of class and down the long hallway to her next. She saw Katie on the way. "Heya." She smiled walking over to her.

Sky walked silently and swiftly up to the fourth level classes.

Cal talked and laughed with Blake. They saw Carson and walked over. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 am

"what?"Katie asked turning around," Oh hey Angelina" she greeted her friend.
~
"hey!"carson smilied
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am

"Aren't you kind to people." she laughed. "What's up?"

Blake and Cal smiled. "What's up?"

Sky reached the fourth level. she looked out a window.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Full Moon High  I BUcdFull Moon High  I QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

[I'll add them now.
Ricky Full Moon High  I Sucr

Hector: Full Moon High  I Josh-Segarra-684166-594

Ricky and Hector walked into school
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 am

Sky watched people still walk into school. She sighed and sat on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Full Moon High  I GS9V

Character sheet

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:16 am

((BUMP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon High  I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon High I   Full Moon High  I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon High I
Page 1 of 1