Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

"okay." ireth said, looking around. "well there are those two guys." he said, pointing at a red head.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:46 am

Alec frowned, leaning over and kissing away her tears, placing his forehead against hers. "We don't have time to be worrying about me, we have to worry about Ire- I mean, Alia." he fixed himself, watching her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 am

One of the men gently pushed Alec back down. "You need to lie down, sir. Stressing your wounds will cause them to reopen and could be fatal."
Roxian nodded, more tears spilling over. "How can I not worry about you?" she whispered, wiping the tears and some of her make up off on her short.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Alec held onto Roxian's hand tight, smiling warmly at her. "You've gotta try Roxy, Alia really needs you to help her, I'll be okay, don't you worry." he murmured, placing her warm hand against his cheek, closing his eyes and trying to remember the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Roxian gulped and nodded. "Alright, I'll try. You get better."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:24 pm

"Both of you stop by the hospital, we'll talk more then," Alec murmured, being lifted in the stretcher, kissing her hand quickly. "Love you, stay safe," he whispered softly, not knowing if she'd hear it or not, but praying that at least he'd understand what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Roxian blushed deeply and waved sheepishly. She walked out after the sirens faded away, looking for Ireth.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Ireth stood in front of her black car, which was now vandelized with broken windows, slashed tires, and the words; 'Your next' carved in the driver's seat. She felt tears slowly trickle down her cheeks and drip to the ground, shaking with sobs.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Roxian ran over to her friend. "Did you tell the police about this, too?" She asked, pulling her friend into a hug.

ORP: How did her car get their if they walked...? XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:51 pm

ooc; i thought they drove... oh well, just act like they did! XD

BIC: Ireth nodded, crying sadly into her shoulder. "It's all my fault, Alec wouldn't have gotten hurt and my car wouldn't be ruined." she sobbed hard, hugging Roxian tight.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:56 pm

ORP: Lol, done! XD

RP: "It's not your fault," Roxian soothed. "He would have found you anyways. You know that, so don't blame yourself."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

"Yeah, but Alec didn't have to be practically killed because of it," Ireth sniffed, rubbing her eyes sadly. "I-I think I need to confront him myself..."

OOC: horray!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Roxian shook Ireth, staring her right in the eyes. "Don't do that, Ireth. You know what'll happen. And I took too long with the make up, and it was sloppy, so it was was easy to tell who it was." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Ireth shook her head and sniffed sadly, wiping away her tears. "I just don't want anyone else to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 pm

"We won't. The cops are on it, and if he does anything, we can always ask for protection, right?" Roxian hugged her friend close, fighting back her own tears.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Ireth shrugged, shaking in fear. "I-I don't know, I just want this to be over..."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm

"It will be," Roxian told her softly. "It'll be over soon. Let's find a way to get to the hospital, alright?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 am

Ireth nodded and sniffed, wiping away her tears. "Alright, m-maybe we can get on the bus or something."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 am

Roxian looked around and spotted a stop. "Look, there's one close. Come on, let's go," she said, pulling Ireth up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Ireth got up and jogged after Roxian, continuing to wipe her tears away as they ran.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:12 am

Roxian got to the stop and sat down at the bench. "How much longer until the next bus?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 am

Ireth looked at the bus hours on the most, squinting her eyes to see it better. "In just ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 am

Roxian groaned, slumping on the bench. "That's too long. I wonder if I could sprint there before the bus gets here..." She lifted her head, looking around for the hospital. "Ehhh... Where's the hospital at, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:21 am

"The other side of town," Ireth murmured, sighing softly, thinking to herself. "Hey, doesn't Alec have a motorcycle?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:23 am

Roxian nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think so. Why...?" She looked at Ireth, shocked. "Are you think about driving it?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

Ireth smirked, pulling the keys out of her pocket. "Lucky me, brother decided to lend it to me," she chuckled softly. "I've had my time driving those puppies, it'll be easy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next