Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

"okay." ireth said, looking around. "well there are those two guys." he said, pointing at a red head.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:37 am

OOC: Same here, I soooo wanna go back there XD it was amazing!

BIC: Ireth laughed softly, rubbing her stomach. "Well for now, I'm just gonna have to survive on the grub here," she said, her smile faltering at his staring, looking down at the plain white sheets on the bed.

Alec noticed and heard Roxian's stomach growl. "Come on Roxy, how about you and I go downstairs and get ourselves, Damon, and Ireth some muffins?" he said, thinking Damon and Ireth needed to be alone.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:51 am

ORP: I know! Well, I went to one two years ago, but I had serious dehydration and was car sick, so I couldn't enjoy it. Man, I miss my old house... We had one ten minutes away!

RP: Roxian glanced at the two, curious, but quickly switched back, smiling and nodding, "Alright! Let's go, then!" She jumped up and headed for the door. "Be back in a bit." she left.
Damien watched them leave before turning to Ireth. "What's wrong?" he asked immediately.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:56 am

OOC; I had one ten minutes away when I lived in Georgia, but now idk if there is even one that exists near where I live now D:

BIC: Alec laughed softly and walking past Roxian. "Come on! I wanna get to the muffins before they're all gone!"

"What makes you think something is wrong with me?" Ireth shot back at him in an even tone, her gaze flickering to his face, holding his gaze for a few seconds before looking away.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:04 pm

ORP: Same here! I totally feel your pain. T-T

RP: Roxian nodded, picking up her pace. "Bet I can get downstairs before the elevator!"
Damien sighed and shook his head. "I dunno. I just... do." He watched her for a little, quiet, before saying, "Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:14 pm

OOC: It's horrible! But, the food in South Carolina is pretty amazing... :3

BIC: "Alright, I'll bet you a kiss that I can get down there faster in the elevator than you can running down the stairs," Alec bet, smirking bigtime.

"Why wouldn't I be upset about anything?" Ireth asked, staring up at the ceiling. "I was practically assaulted by my ex, smacked around like a ragdoll, and shot in the shoulder, oh yeah, NOTHING is wrong with me." she sniffed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:19 pm

ORP: Texas food sucks. Especially since there aren't any vegetarian places to eat. XP

RP: Damien sighed and gently placed his hand on hers. "Then don't hide it from us. you can trust us. and if you don't trust me, or want me here, just say the word, and I'll VE gone." His voice didn't quiver. He didn't want it to. He didn't know Ireth well, he hasn't even known her for a day, but there was something about her... He was intrigued.
Roxian laughed. "Greedy, but you're on! If I win, I get the kiss!" She stopped by the stairs. "Ready... set... GO!" Immediately, she started sprinting down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:27 pm

OOC: That sucks, there are a lot of places in SC that serve some vegetarian stuff

BIC: Ireth moved her hand away and blushed, looking away, not wanting to show that he had caught her off guard. "It's not that I don't trust any of you, it's just that I don't think I should be making you guys worried over things that are my problem."

Alec ran into the elevator and pressed the button that went to the messhall, holding the door close button to try and get there faster.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:32 pm

ORP: Arhg! Maybe it's just 'cuz we're 'Western' or something.

RP: Damien's hand retreated and fell by his side. "You should tell us. I'm more worried because you didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure the other two are worried, too."
Roxian sprinted past a few people, watching signs flash by. 5... 4.... 3... Her legs started to hurt a little, but that was just because of how hard she was stepping on the stairs. 2... 1.... She jogged a few feet and turned, head bent, towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm

The door opened to the first floor and Alec flew out, running into Roxian. "Whoa!" he laughed, falling to the ground with her.

"It's better for me not to say anything, than to dump more worries down ontop of them," Ireth shifted into a sitting position, a flicker of pain flashing in her eyes. "The last thing I want is for them to get sick of hearing about all the crxp I've experience and to constantly worry about me."

OOC: Wait, so does Texas have a ChickFila???
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:42 pm

ORP: Yeah, they do. Doushite...?

RP: Damien pushed on her gently. "Stay lying down, Ireth. And like I said, I'm more worried because you won't say anything." He gave her a small, pleading look.
"Eep!" Roxian fell, her eyes wide. "So I beat you?!" she asked incredulously, her breathing still heavy.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Ooc: What is that? what about a Waffle house or Huddle house?

Bic: ireth winced when he kept pushing her down, still not comfortable with being touch, especially by a guy who didn't know her that well. She blushed a little more, upset. "You don't even know me, why are you worrying?"

Alec panted and shrugged. "I dunno! I wasn't paying attention!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:03 pm

ORP: That was why in Japanese.
What's a Hudddle house...?

RP: Damien shrugged. "Maybe I just worry a lot. Maybe I'm worrying for Roxian. Or maybe I'm just worrying about you." A light blush crept onto his cheeks.
Roxian groaned. "Oh, whatever. I'm just gonna say I won!" She laughed and brought herself up, holding a hand out to him. "Need help up?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Ooc: ooh cool, well idk because Chickfila is like the best place ever. And huddle house is like a ihop almost, but with waffles and other good tasting stuff :3

Bic: "Well you can quit that act of yours, because I'm not falling for it," Ireth snapped, blushing and looking away still, irritated with how easily he could make her blush. Seriously, who did this guy think he was trying to act all good and innocent?! (she's so used to jerks that she doesnt know what to think of Damien and Alec being so nice andsweet)

Alec nodded and took her hand, getting up. "Does that mean i'm gonna have to kiss you?" he asked, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:36 am

ORP: Chickfila has the bestests and most expensive chicken.
Oooh! ... Never heard of it.

RP: Damien flinched a little, then sighed, pulling away from her. "Alright... alright. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, I'll let you rest. I'll have Roxian keep me updated." He stood up to leave, his mind still wavering between leaving her in her own darkness or stating and trying to help. (Lol, I can tell. XD)
Roxian blushed, too, just now remembering their bet. "Y-yeah, I g-guess that does..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:43 am

OOC: I don't care how expensive the food is I can eat my weight in their chicken! LOL it's pretty awesome

BIC: Ireth watched him walk away, frowning a little, hating to admit to herself that she didn't want to be alone. "W-Wait."

"W-We don't have to do that now if you don't want to," Alec told her, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:53 am

ORP: Yup! and I'm having myself one of their sandwiches for lunch on Friday! if we do well at UIL, that is...

RP: Damien turned back around to face her, expecting a final goodbye. "Yes...?" he asked a little cautiously, not wanting to be hurt. "What is it...?"
Roxian blushed a little deeper, thinking for a moment before shrugging. "Nah." Before he could do anything else, she wrapped her arms around him loosely and kissed him. she pulled away, bright red, but smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: What is UIL???

BIC: Alec blushed deeply and chuckled softly, a grin spread across his lips. "Not bad," he teased, kissing her nose playfully.

Ireth blushed deeply and stared down at the white sheets, gulping softly. "Stay." she said softly at first before saying it again a little louder, too embarrassed to look at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:19 pm

ORP: Er... idk what it stands for, but it's a music competition.

RP: Damien blushed deeply, glad she wasn't looking. He nodded slowly. "Alright, since you asked..." He shuffled back to the chair, awkward, and sat back down. "I'll stay."
Roxian blushed even more. "You're not that bad yourself, mister." She rubbed her nose against him, laughing softly,
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: Sounds fun, what music you gotta play?

BIC: Ireth looked away and bit her lip, sitting there playing with the sheets. "Sorry..."

Alec chuckled softly and kissed her quickly, messing up her hair playfully. "Lets go get those muffins."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:40 pm

ORP: Shepard's Hey, Little Symphony (sp?), and The Journey. We are totally. Completely. Screwed!

RP: Damien looked at her suddenly, then turned away just as quickly, still blushing. "Why...?" he murmured, a little curious.
Roxian nodded, fixing her hair. "Sure thing!" She disentangled herself and headed for the breakfast bar.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Alec ran after her. "Hey! Don't hog all the muffins!" he shouted after her, trying to catch up.

"Just, I guess being rude and all that stuff," Ireth replied, drawing circles on the sheets, frowning.

OOC: WHy you say that? DId you guys not get to practice that much?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:57 pm

ORP: No, not erqlly. our techer is having... err... health issues. But we keep up with our practice. Or, well, *most* of us do. the others suck, and that's what stands out the most.

RP: Damien managed a small smile. "Well, I can kind of see why you'd be closed off to guys." He glanced at her quickly.
"And why not? I *did* win, didn't I?" Roxian called over her shoulder, picking up her pace and getting in line.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:05 pm

"It's quite obvious isn't it?" Ireth asked, finally looking up and making some eye contact with him, even if it was just for a second.

"Because I want a muffin!" Alec whined, coming up behind her.

OOC: Oooh, well we didn't have enough time to practice and my teacher cancelled our competition, he's a very competitive man and it gets stressful sometimes D:
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:11 pm

ORP: Nah, our teacher is laid back, but he hates when wee get too lax and immature. Thats when he goes all military SEAL on us. *sigh* I wish he'd come back...

RP: Damien blushed a little darker, nodding once more. "Y-yeah, it is... but please know that not all guys are like that." He looked at again, pleading.
Roxian giggled. "Don't be such a whiner!" She got a chocolate muffin for Damien and a double chocolate muffin for herself. She also picked up a (insert Ireth's muffin choice here) muffin for Ireth. "You're paying, right?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:29 pm

OOC: Eh, we have to be all professional for my teacher, it's a little crazy, and he sorta creeps me out sometimes...

BIC: Alec sighed softly. "I guess that seams fair," he said, pulling out his own wallet and grabbing a muffin of his own.

Ireth watched Damien for a moment. "It's harder than you think," she told him softly, flicking the little IV bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools   Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon and Golden Raven Boarding Schools
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next