Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 am

ooc; seriously, wow I feel the love XD
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 am

The sence of the fight had started with a sneacky clevernes and ende ina quick silent defeat. One wolf lay in the dust still as stone the other, had his paw jabbed down at the victoms throat. His claws scimmed the fur and a smile spead on his face.......

(who won??????)
(wel....)

"You still haven't learned everything. AAnd you fall becuase of it." grined the wolf on top. His mucles rippled his eyes scaned the wolf bellow him and he pulled away.

He circled back to the stone. "but why haven't you used the avantage you were born to inflict upon others, it would have giving you the uper paw."

"But then I still would have been weaker, for my talent can't be judged by something you dont have to defend." He said sitting up skaing the dust

skull nodded with a grin "your late End."
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 am

Fascinated as she was, Arachne was lured herself by the sound of wounding and blood. She headed towards the sound and smiled. Red was her favorite color, especially on others. Two giant wolves were obviously the two opponents. She wasn't scared though, even though they were easily twice her size. She choked back a growl, though it came out as a fractured one. She awaited a reaction anxiously.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 12 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 12 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 12 Pet The Outcasts - Page 12 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 12 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 12 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 am

Brooke looked at Rosco, "Get ready to fight." she said.

Lava looked at Lemon completely confused.

Asim continued to grow plants, each took a little longer.

Name: Nadia
Physical Description: Her pelt is a deep magenta. Her eyes are pink and she has a devious look to her.> http://mnm1995.deviantart.com/art/Nadia-147920428
Personality: She is quiet though out there at times. She's feisty and likes a good fight. Though she keeps to herself she also has times where she can tell you anything.
Other: She has extendable claws, that are razor sharp. ((later on she adapts the ability to sense others powers.))

Last edited by mnm1995 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:09 am

(everyone is making B.a. wolves)

end: "Sorry, ran into a sitiation..."
Skull: "what?"
End: "Um never mind."
Skull: "rabit out smart you get you caught in a river?"
End" Something like that." He mummbled
Skull grinned evil lounging. "reedem yourself flea bag." he flicked his ears back and forth twice
End: I peerked my ears that was one of out old signals. I smelled the air, something stenched. kinda like a snake. I peered threw the grass i had come from i stared into the grass til ai saw a dark shadow and a red... red something. I stared at it.

Skull: I lounged "get ur but into gear pup!" I growled I have a pack to over run."

(hmm Idk what you think but it seemas as if a secret band of roughs seems to be forming, possible pack enemy?? outcats vs Skull and his recuits? mwhaha of coarse its up to you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

(Well, yeah, look at Mnm and I, we only had nice wolves... Is Skull talking to Arachne? And gang of rogues sounds awesome.)

Arachne stepped forward confidently, her eyes narrowed and her fangs showing. She was quietly waiting for the right time to strike. "Did you say something?" She moved like a slinky, her hips femininely swinging from side to side. She liked her top left canine tooth hungrily. The two wolves seemed to already hate her. Ah, well, this couldn't be helped.

Rosco nodded and stood at attention. He sniffed the air and paced in a large circle around the pack.

Mint looked at Asim in an exhausted way. "Do we have enough?" she asked weakly. Her head throbbed at the sight of her pile of leaves. She knew she might have to perform the feat of creating trees again, so she took a break to rest.

Lemon shook her head at Lava. "Come with me, I want you to train with Rosco and myself." Rosco looked up at his name and padded over.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 am

(no he was talking to End about her lurking in the grass)
End: I growled at her staring at her calmly. My green eyes watching her closly. I stood mucles coiled as Skull alied on the rock carlessly behind me.

Skull: I laughed turnig to face her still laying in the sun. "Look what the cat dragged in. Seems you have a stalker End"

End: "the vermain is none of mmine" He rummbled at skull

Skull: "Shut your trap End." Said skull distastful on how he snarled back at him "anyways, You slinky girl. What you want? Im kinda busy." I growled and stood now. Smiling as my claws clenched and unclenced the dirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Arachne said nothing for a moment, then after surveying the two, she said, "I can either help you, or hurt you." Again she moved her tongue across her fangs. She stepped forward, in clear view of the two wolves. She bowed her head nonchalantly. "My name is Arachne." She repeated the motion of licking her teeth. She seemed to almost enjoy it, as if she was getting a taste of the poison she carried. "I hope I need say no more, though I probably should. I have a power that may be benificial." She looked up at the two wolves, but the way she did it made it seem like she was looking down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 12 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 12 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 12 Pet The Outcasts - Page 12 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 12 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Lava looked at Lemon and followed. WHat? she thinks I don't know how to fight, ahahah

Asim looked at Mint, "We should be good for now." he said gathering what they collected.

Brooke scrape her claws along a rock sharpening them.

Nadia waked through the tall grass, she heard a few other wolves talking. She saw two brutes and a she. She couldn't see their faces but there was something familiar about one of them.

((End and Nadia have some history??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:30 am

Lemon nodded solemnly. "There is always room for improvement, Lava," she said as if she read Lava's mind. Her face was stern, though her soul was worried. She knew this would be more of training session for her, but she couldn't let that on. Let Lava know that and she'd be ridiculed. She lead them to small meadow west of camp, still in view if she was needed. With out warning Lemon conjured a rock and holding it in her mouth charged at Lava. As she got close she dropped the small rock. If it was off aim, it would at least work as a tripping agent. She lightly bit Lava on her hind leg. She stared at her warningly, and knowingly.

Rosco stood there apalled. He scooted to the side and left Lava there. He bent his knees and waited for Lemon to charge at him.

Mint said, "If we make too many trees know, we'll lose them all. Do you think we can chop them, like the humans do? We'd need Brooke, though, to move them..." She frowned and tried to make a small sapling. After a few seconds she gave up. She wondered if Asim and her could work together on the same tree. It made sense.

Arachne growled, hearing an interruption to her conversation. "Show yourself." She didn't turn towards the sound, she just expected it to be a wolf. A wolf that would follow orders, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am

(what did you have in mind?)

Skull: I Ignored the interruption. "Hm your a scrawny wolf what help can you be to me." He hung on the world me with a meanacing smile. ovbiosly it was a one wolf show Skull was head of it.

End: I looked towrds the sound waching my eyes dullled to a almost puke green. i was warming up for attack if needed but other then that i was motionless and silent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 am

Arachne growled warningly. "It's not the size of the bite that matters," she said, "but the damage it does." She snarled once more and added, "I'll be happy to demonstrate on you or your friend." She didn't quite feel like explaining further, so she stepped forward as a warning. She never said she had to follow him around.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 am

Skull: I smiled and chucked like she was something to muse at. "Oh I like her." i growled "to bad I have to finish her." He made a little pucker of his lip for emphisis. Then grined. I looked at her tooth she kept licking. My eyes narrowed and i lunged keeping quite as I attacked not to disterb the pack bellow.

I lunged for her face paw outstreched with my claws.
then just as my claw came to her nose i pushed upward my hind legs rocketing me to her hind quarters where I landed on her tiny rear end.

End: My eyes flickered I didnt dare intrude but I wanted to prove myself and I wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 am

I haven't rped as a wolf in FOREVER. Can't wait (:

Name: Mia
Posistion: Rascal

Physical Description: From a glance through the branches of a tree, or from far away, Mia looks, well, normal. With a fairly ordinary tan coat, a brown and tan striped tail and glaring, wide yellow eyes, she could be mistaken for an ordinary wolf. But Mia is anything but ordinary. If you look close, brown spirals and lines are etched into the tan of her coat, growing darker with her years and only close inspection can you fully see her design. Her figure is petite and nimble, with long legs added on and paws that look like a pup's. Her features are soft and still somewhat childlike, especially her eyes.
Personality: Mia is a very confused wolf. She feels the tug of leadership to her peers, but she also feels compelled to avoid conflict. And as every wolf knows, you do not get leadership without fighting for it. She has the determination, the strength and the wits to be great, but does she really want to be? Or would she rather be ordinary, blending in with the trees, just as her markings blend into her coat.
Other: Mia's power is shrouded in mystery. Sometimes it seems to be running, as she runs with a sure foot. Other times, it seems to be fighting, as she seems to know their move just a second before she does. But really, its awareness. Mia senses things around her, like trees and other wolves, giving her an almost surreal knowing of the forest. She can tell when the slightest thing moves, and gravitates herself around it.

Name: Flint
Posistion: Adult

Physical Description: Flint is a hulking wolf, to say the least. With broad shoulders, packed on muscle and paws like a giant's, he is the epitome of a giant. And yet, he seems to be graced with delicate, soft movements. His fiery orange eyes stand out against his smoky pelt, that is actually smoky. Tentrils of black and deep grey snake through the lighter grey basecoat, making him look literally like smoke.
Personality: Flint is rather quiet most of the time, but it is most unlike him to hold back his opinion. But the way he says it, quiet, with his deep, sonorous voice, is enormously reassuring and persuading. It reverberates, his voice, and people just seem to stop and listen. They say his howl is the most beautiful in the river bottoms, but they also say only one has heard it. He is gentle, and his image is kind. But he is a slippery one, you can't tell when he is decieving you, or when he is telling the truth. And when he wants to disappear, he will.
Other: Flint's power is the power of truth. Literally. All his words are truth, whether he wants them to be the truth, or if they really are. When spoken, people immediately percieve them as the truth, whether they are or not. It's almost cruel, but some develop a resistence to this hazy control. He came to this pack shrouded in mystery. Some do not even know what his power is, its that subtle.

Last edited by Simplylily on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 am

Arachne screamed as his enormous weight fell on her. She quickly snapped at his neck, sinking her teeth into his flesh. Her neck was too small to reach his in that posistion, but she did get the piece of flesh near his ribs. She felt the venom rushing through her jaws. It wasn't enough. She clamped down harder. She knew his pelt was too thick to mortally wound him, but she figured her powers would be helpful. She felt her lungs being crushed, and she had trouble breathing. She used his flesh as a holding point as she tried to wiggle herself from under his body. Arachne loosened, only slightly, having gotten herself in a posistion where she could at least breathe. Her back legs were still under him though, so she viciously clawed. With her mouth still closed, she screamed, making a muffled sound.

(Thanks for joining Lily! Mia is free to start RPing!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

Skull: I smelled a bad smell my instics mad me jum from her smaking her face with my back claws sending her head snapping back. I landed in the gasss end infront of her myself behind. I peeked at my wound side ways it was healing. i felt tingly odly tigngly there. then it came to me poison! "you sly little Snake!" I growled.

End; I smelled it to. My eyes stayed clouded and my ecpresion unchanging. But in the back of my mind I was surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 am

[finished flint (: hope the powers are ok. i know they're unusual, but i dont think they are over the top]

[anyone want to rp? sunny?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 am

I really love your powers, Lily. I'll seperate Rosco to talk to Mia or Flint... Sound good?

Rosco suddenly felt awkward with Lemon and Lava. He inched away, though whether or not he was scared or just bored was a mystery to even himself. He edged back to camp, his feet moving hesitantly. Though his eyes wandered, they stopped on a wolf. It stood there and he realized it was a pack wolf.

(Mia or Flint or both?)

Arachne closed her eyes in pain. After she recovered from his blow she stood up, feeling smaller than she was. She nodded in a dazed way. "Do you believe me yet? Ugh, what does it matter, if you're like anyone else you won't have the sense of a dead squirrel in a few seconds." The other wolf, who was quite the oppisite of her attacker stood there unmoved. She growled. Arachne spun around, back to face the camp of the pack she had first been interested. She sat licking her wounds angrily. Each red streak only accentuated the real blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 am

[mia, cause they're both rascals. i'll rp with flint some other time. and thanks (:]

Mia raised her head, a wolf moved toward her. It scared the others back in her old pack, the way she knew when wolves approached even if they made no sound, or even if they were a good 20 feet away. She turned her head and nodded at Rosco, her fellow Rascal. Mia hadn't yet integrated herself into the gang, and felt a prickle of anxiousness right below her stomach. But she tilted her chin just a slightest bit, hoping it looked confident, and smiled. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 am

Rosco stared at her awkwardly. She almost would blend into the camp, if there wasn't the unnatural green brought by Mint and Asim and the white snow on the ground. Almost stepped backwards and tripped over his feet. He shook his head and walked forward again. He half-smiled at his little ritual and replied, "Hey." His tail suddenly found its way between his two legs. It was odd how he was so comfortable with those older than him... but Mia was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 am

"Rosco, right?" Mia asked, softening her voice. She may only sense physical objects, her range slowly getting wider and more precise, but she could tell that he was uncomfortable around her. It was a shame, really. Very few wolves were comfortable around her, especially with her power. Mia would have liked a friend, now that she was among other outcasts.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am

Skull: I stared at her what a crazy wolf to just sit down in a middle of a fight. Of coarse I did that but I was immortal...(in his mind he is) I growled still angered "what Poison! What does it do you Leach!" I growled stomping up to her ready to back-paw her if or if not she answered.

End: <y attention went to the grass again I looked threw it combingit out for the wolf within.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 am

Lava slunk back, her grip was loose. She turned her head and grabbed Lemon's scruff pulling her off her leg. She pinned her down and smirked.

Nadia watched the small wolf hold her ground. Impressive. she thought. She stood up, just shorter than the tall grass. She quietly padded up beside End, she could see everyone and figured he would snap at her.

((I was thinking maybe old partners or friends or something like that))

Brooke walked over to see how Asim and Mint were doing. "How ya holding up?" she asked.

Asim looked at Brooke, "Ok.. It's hard in winter." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 am

(sure long time ago they scavanged togother)

End: I swic=vled to face the female who came int veiw A warning growl rumbled in my chest and i pulled my gums back to show my meancing fangs
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 am

(( Sounds good ;) ))

Nadia looked at End. She stood her ground, she slowly recognized who he was, "Long time, no see." she said smartly ready for an attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: