Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

Mint poked her nose out. "You want to keep them with me? I'd let you put them in yourself, but, well... It's kind of small." She nudged the ground with her snout, motioning for Asim to drop the there.

Arachne, had ended up where she started, outside of the pack territory. She stared longingly at the green wolf who was nestling into her den. She circled the territory from a distance, longing for some protection. A large patch of grass by a fallen tree looked nice.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 19 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 19 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 19 Pet The Outcasts - Page 19 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 19 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 19 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

Asim smiled to her, he dropped the herbs and sat waiting for her to come back out.

Nadia slowly drifted off into a light sleep. She figured it wouldn't last long but it'd be enough to give her energy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 am

Punk layed her head down, thinking she should take a quick nap. She closed her eyes, keeping her guard up while she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 am

Arachne bent the grass against the log to make a shelter. She bit each blade, poisoning it. Instantly the grass turned yellow and dry. Though she'd never tried it, she hoped that it would work as a security system, mildly poisioning anyone who tried to move the grass(hopefully with their mouth). She circled around and ran out, looking for a quick snack as the sun dipped under the trees. A mouse was all she need, and with a gentle snap of her jaws, she had it. She went back to her little den and nestled down to sleep. She needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am

( lets pretend a few hours later...)
Skull awoke from his slumber and scaned the area. sleeping mounds of fur laied out all around the area. He looked to the moon. Yes it was well pass midnight. he stood. I thin blakent of snow slid down his pelt he shook it off. zhe noticed he was a bit whiter. the dirt washed in the snow. he padded to the river and drank the icy water it woke him right up.

He padded up to end and kicked him in the ribs, "get up flea bag!" he growled.
End Wined lightly as the hard kick landed into his ribs jolting him from his sleep he scrambled to his feet and pulled his cool calm persepective back into order as he shook the snow. he would need to be tough now. the snow sparkled in the moon and for just one second his young side wanted to leap into it rolling in the snow, but he didnt. No matter how young he was that part of him wasnt there anymore.... at least thats what he told himself. he had to be cold and ridged to servive. thats what his teachers taught him.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 am

"Well look who's up." Punk barked, lapping up some of the water. She shook the snow off her fur, her eyes glowed in the dark. She stretched, flicking her tail from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 am

Skulls gaze shifted to her. "get the others we have somewhere to be." He grinned widly showing fangs. His claws dug into the groaned and he growled eaggerly.... night attack, was about to begin
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 19 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 19 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 19 Pet The Outcasts - Page 19 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 19 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 am

Nadia stayed still. She listened to them all get up and speak. She opened her eyes, and slowly stood up. She didn't shake off the snow but got a drink. She looked at the others, "Where we headin?" she asked shaking slightly to get the snow off.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 am

Punk looked at Nadia. "He didn't say, I'm guessing a night raid on the camp." she replied, going to see if anyone else wasn't awake.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 am

Nadia looked at Punk she nodded. "Lovely. this should be fun." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 am

Flint blinked open, his ears swiveling toward the conversation. It came in waves. Somewhere...Where?...Raid....Fun. He spat a slew of curses onto the forest floor and stumbled out of the vines where he had fallen asleep, and although he had every reason to believe Skull was bluffing, it was the truth.

Mia rolled over onto her side, the night air stirring around her. The void in her shield was still there, barely, but there. And more. No long was the mystery wolf with the alpha, but out of the territory with one, two, three, four other wolves. The rogues. She looked around, her eyes the only light besides the stars, but only saw the rising and falling of sleeping chests in the den. She just looked around, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 am

Skull Looked hesitently towrds Flint. He didnt like him very much. He wasnt worried about him though he just pissed him off. Skull padded up between the girls "well ladies. Ready for your first real hunt?" He licked his lips as if hungry. revange was dancing in the light snow drift. He hopped a blizzard would come. But he wasnt any good at judgeing the skys. A blizard would makethis trip so much more enjoyable.

End Padded a bit sleeply over to the others. "Lets get this party moving. Going to have the bigest blood bash in a while." he smiled at skull "I know you always plan a good one." He smirked ready for action. He hadnt been able to be in a real raid or attack party in a while.

"Plan" Chuckled skull Flexing absentmindly. " No dear boy." He spoke as if he was an elder, (bt he is a young adualt) "I just go where my jaws land and my claws peel flesh and fur. where My noses smell entertainment, where my eyes see something of a challenge, or something to weak to be worth my oxagen." He smiled proudly

End smiled "of coarse." He padded ahead "wasting time now." he said picking up the leaderly like ways of skull

"hey brat!" Growled skull seeing where he was going "I lead besides if a patrol jumps from the bushes im the only one who can take a good hit." He smirked demistriating by clawsing his own leg and watch the thin slice eject a thick dark red liquid. as soon as the small drip ozzed down between his toes the slice had disapeared. He smiled at it like a prize.

End nodded stepping aside. bringing up the rear now. As they begain to move. He got lost in his thoughts. Being this far away from the camp he was to worried about being cuatous. He relizied how thoughtful skull was being when he said to go first. Yeah maybe not the nices thing but for skull, it was something.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 am

Punk followed, keeping at the same pace as the others. She looked back at Flint and Nadia, wondering if they were coming also.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 am

Skull turned to face the others. "Well?" he growled "lets see who the real fighters are and who the sissys are." He said smiling rasing and eyebrow watching to see if any of them got cold feet or would back out. Backing out was not a smart choice.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 am

"Good luck getting me to back out." Punk snapped at Skull. "Cause your just waisting your time doing so." her tail flicked from side to side, her yellow eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 am

Flint growled. "Only one who can protect everyone, huh? I guess having the power to make them think we're no threat is nothing at all. And I guess that my size means nothing as well," He barked, loping toward Skull, his eyes flashing. "I'd bring down just as many wolves as you would," And the words were out, from thought to truth.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

"I belive you your power is no good." smiled skull "yae you could bring down as many pups as wolves i could." he teased and smiled at punk "Tough little ladie you are come on lets go." he smiled evily at her

And lead the troop brushing by flint. "you can take up rear protect us from the fishies." skull said teasing flint again.

(He belivies flint just messing with him.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 am

Nadia looked at Skull. Her lips formed a smirk, "Why we still standing here?" she asked flicking her tail stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 am

Skull was surprisingly happy with his little band of warriors they all were just as eager to fight as him. He Hissed " waiting for you flea bag pick up the pase." He said starting off into a sPrint. he wasnt a silent runner there where light thuds But as they grew closer to camp he begain to walk softer and trott more carefully threw the brush and lower his body to shrub leavle.

End followed cle by blending in with the shadows but not the snow and his green streaks stuck out like a soar thumb. he sprinted odly silently dispite his large size. he followed skulls lead shrinking down with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 am

Arachne awoke with a start. She stared at her paw, it had a large gash in it. She licked it angrily. She'd managed to scratch herself on the paw in her sleep. She didn't know what inflicted the wound, but she didn't think it was the grass. If it were the poisoned grass, she'd be a sitting duck. She weaved out of her tunnel and dashed into the camp. She wasn't sure why, but her fur just tingled with the ominous sense of oncoming danger. She stood out side the strange plant wolf's den, and was waiting for the perfect time to howl in alarm. She did want to help them, she wanted them to help her. The gang would murder her if she stood in their way.

Mint opened her eyes warily. A strange presence was outside her den. It smelled like a wolf. All she could see was darkness. She sighed. Nestling her nose back into her fur, she tried to drift back to sleep.

Lemon, in her den, wasn't sleeping at all. She, much more concerned about the safety of herself and the others than sleeping could barely close her eyes. She moved out of her den, silently pacing a bit under the moon. She wasn't sure if someone was coming or not, but she knew someone was on the grounds. A black shadow was wagging its tail at the edge of camp. Each little "wag" was a nervous twitch. She stared at the creature silently(Arachne).
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 am

Nadia kept up easily, her paw prints were light and swift. She slightly stuck out but nothing she couldn't handle.

Asim woke with a start from a horrible dream. He was breathing heavily and shook his head as if that'd help him rid it from his mind. He stood up shakily and padded outside, the cool air hit him and he breathed it in, catching an acidic sent on it. His senses were immediately alert. He saw Lemon padding and went over to her, "You sense that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 am

Punk followed carefully, glancing at the camp up ahead. She looked back at the others, the air was colder than it was before she had fallen asleep. She could see her breath in the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 am

Lemon said nothing for a moment. Silence was the key. If anyone was out to to bad, one warning growl could send them flying at her. She let her tail glide slowly downwards, as her shoulders relaxed. "I don't think that shadow---" At this she motioned with her snout towards the shadowy outskirts of camp. "I don't think it's very malicious. There might be others."

Arachne stared at the emerging wolves. She edged backwards. The shadows from the moonlight made her look larger than life, though not by much. Her small frame was such a disadvantage, she didn't take too many risks. Or at least, she tried not to. Sometimes her large personality got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 am

Skull Nodded to the others singnaling they dispers around the back side of the camp edge. He told them to wait till His singnal, which was him moving into the camp. The plan was "Keep quite for the time being." he ordered in a harsh whisper "we wanna get as many sleeping as possible before a real fight breaks out. And Lemon is mine." he wanted to challenge the alpha no mater how weak she was to him the alpha was a sutible challenge just because of the name. Then he left the others scalling the rocks he was on for most of the day. he crept silently to the edge blending perfectly with the snow. He made sure thewhole band of his wolves where down wind. Thast why he ordered them to the back side only. He crouched Coiling his mucles taking in the enviroment. Two wolves where out, one was Lemon... and anarchy? that brat what was she doing?

End Had just tucked into the shrubs skirting the camp he spied anarchy shadow backing towrds him he stayed low in his hidding place of ferns still a bit green to keep his neon green fur a bit better hidden then in a bramble bush or other shrub. He black fur didnt go well with the snowy atmospher but it blended very well with the shadows of the night. And mother moon was bright tonight casting long dark shadows upon him. He scrunched up his face what was she doing here. He thought of pulling her into the bushes with him if she backed up close enough. but that might ruin skulls plans and he would be pissed. Plus there were two others approching her.... that one... was that the alpha the one skull told him of? Tiny yes yellow yes... what was her name Lemon? then a male, that looked presentable as a challenge
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 am

Punk watched the two wolves, on her haunches waiting to attack. Her tail silently flicked back and forth, her eyes glowing with the eagerness of attacking the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: