Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: BIOS   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:03 am

BIOS
(see roster in first post for roleplayers who play these characters)

KEY:
*=herb clan
!=hunter
^=special rank, written in the bio

Lemon^:
__Lemon is a pale yellow. Her pelt is short and coarse. Her fur has small streaks of neon yellow along her spine and paws. Right on top of her snout, she has a large dark yellow streak. She is long and lean, but muscular. Lemon has an intimidating look to her.

__Though she looks intimidating, she is rather cowardly. Lemon is sweet and gentle, but not always the smartest or bravest. She carries the naiveness of her grandmother, and the shyness of her grandfather. She is caring to the pups, and usually doesn't repremand the rascals when they're bad. She is a rather loose leader. She is only half a leader, and relies on her mate.
__Lemon can conjure inanimate things, such as stones or shells, or most importantly, food. This comes in hand when making camp. She is the grandaughter of the original maiden, so she was born into the pack.

Mint*:
__Mint is silvery-green. She has silvery-white rings on her paws and around her eyes. Her pelt is very long. Her ears flop down in the middle, giving her a domestic look. Her eyes are small and sunken in and shy looking. Though her rank is Rascal, she is an older teen, being more like 20 in human years.
__Mint is shy, and is always at the back of the ranks. She tries very hard to be diplomatic. She envies Lemon greatly, though Mint knows she could never lead the pack. She is knowledgable about medicinal herbs. She is kindest to her plants, though isn't generally mean to others. Just cold.
__Mint's magical power involves the medicinal herbs. With a wave of her tail she makes them grow a little quicker. She spends her time trying to practice her power and expand its uses. As of lately, she's been expanding her horizons. Mint can't say she's happy, but now knows how to use plants for malice. She is trying to study poisons in her free time. She was shunned from her pack for disrespecting their medicine wolf, though she was right about using the wrong plant for healing wounds.

Rosco:
__Rosco is an crimson-brown male. His fur is mottled, with brown on the bottom, and crimson to bright red specks all over. His tail is rather bushy, with an orange end, much like a fox's. His pelt is medium long, and he has small paws. He is small and has a long snout. He would make most people think he is a rascal when they see him.
__He's a trouble maker, but in no way is he ready to run a gang of a Rascals. He's young and his mind is quick. He's normally shooting out insults about Lemon or some other powerful adult. He's generally disliked, and often reprimanded by Adults and Honored Ones.
__He has no known magical powers, but most bet his power is insane annoyance. Unbeknownst to Rosco, it is true. His power is getting under his peers skin with ease. He was born into the Outcasts.

Brooke:

__
Brooke has a rippling gray, water pelt. It is almost blue, and very faint stripes of gray cross her body. She hass a ripple shaped marking above her right eye. She is a petite wolf, though she is unknowingly powerful. When angered her sky blue eyes turn an angry, stormy navy blue.
__A calm and caring wolf, Brooke is a good friend. She enjoys being with others and socializing, unlike her sister. She is good at solving fights. Most wolves follow her in an argument.
__Brooke moves small things with her mind. She is working on moving larger things.

Lava:
__Lava has a silky, auburn pelt. It looks like flowing magma. She has hazel golden eyes. On her tail is a strange marking, like the outline of something running. Her tail is more orange than red. She is very different in appearance from her sister, Brooke.
__Lava is a bit of a loner, but is truly outgoing, IF she trusts you. She may appear like a wolf you wouldn't want to meet, but that is most just an air. She doesn't open up much. She is a great hunter.

__Freezing things, other than plants, for a moment is Lava's power. She can only do it for a split second. She uses this as her secret weopon when hunting. She arrived in to the Outcasts with her sister Brooke.

Asim*:

__Asim's fur is pitch black and very thick, which makes him look larger than he is. He stays in darker places where his pelt comes in handy for hiding. His right hind leg is scarred, though the cause is unknown. He is a rascal.
__Asim is a gentle wolf, though he looks intimidating. He is partial to plants, which you wouldn't expect from his appearance. But he isn't the most social. He never liked the fiery fight starters or jumped on the bandwagon with wolves like Rosco, and is quite the oppisite of that.
__Asim's power revolves around plants, like Mint, he can control plants' growth. He too, is a tender of the garden. His history is unknown.

Skull:
__Strong and muscular, Skull is a wolf not to be messed with. His pure white coat is generally splattered with a maroon combination of blood and mud. This indicates he's low on self-hygiene, and it's true. He has accentuated fangs and claws, and hard blue eyes. These things make him a good fighter, but even if you did meet him, you probably wouldn't want to get on his bad side. He is larger than average. All these traits, especially his large stature, gives him a scary intimidating look.
__He isn't just intimidating in looks, he's a wolf with a short temper and no reluctance to fight. Vicious, cruel and unforgiving, Skull's main objective is becoming Beta, or even better, the Alpha. Of course, you may have guessed that under this scary pelt is a softer wolf. Though he's not the teddy bear of the Outcasts, he will protect and guard those he loves and is kind to them as well. As a young wolf, Skull witnessed all his family slip away before his eyes. He was forced to battle his older brother to save his sister, and was still not able to save her.
__Skull's hide heals faster--much faster-- than most wolves, which has allowed him to survive as a loner longer than others might have. Getting in skirmishes all the time has hardened him and has had a great effect on his personality.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts Pet The Outcasts LKtU The Outcasts NpQC
The Outcasts GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:13 am

((I will join but i cant now!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:21 am

(Great to know! :])
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:30 am

Check your forms for critique! I will try, VERY hard, to be kind. Don't worry your mistakes will be made into rules for others to read.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Outcasts BUcdThe Outcasts QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:20 am

danggg sunny
when u sooo concerned bout critique and alll tat?
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:03 am

1. You didn't read, as you made a mistake that shouldn't have happened. 2. I prefer that everyone is equal. ACCEPTED. You also never wrote about what I will do for your bio.

Oh, and, you know I critique. You know dang well, so why didn't you try to make a good form or even be nice?

This place stinks for roleplays.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts Pet The Outcasts LKtU The Outcasts NpQC
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

Name: Brooke
Position: Rascal
Physical Description: Her pelt is a light grey, but in the right lighting it can look almost blue, there are very faint stripes across her body. Above her right eye is what looks like a ripple. She is smaller than others but don't let that fool you. Her power is stronger than what it may seem, she just doesn't know that.Her eyes are a light blue that can look white from the side. When she is angered they turn many shades darker to look like a stormy ocean.
Personality: She is calm and caring. She doesn't mind being with others and she solves disputes very easily and calmly. Most wolves will agree with her and she can help prevent fights.
Other: She can move things with her mind by sill. But she hasn't fully mastered it due to the fact that she is a teen.

Name-Lava
Gender- Female
Position- Rascal
Physical Description- Her pelt is auburn, it's very silky, and her eyes are a hazel golden.She is the total opposite of her sister, Brook.
Personality- Lava would much rather keep to herself and is very outgoing when you get to know her. Other-Her power is that she can freeze things, but not time only for a split second, if not less. On her tail is a pattern that looks like something is running down in. It is more of an orange then red.

Name-Asim
Gender-Male
Position- Older teen
Physical description-He has a jet black pelt and gleaming yellow eyes. There is a scar on his right hind leg.
Personality-He is gentle and caring. He mostly likes to walk through the woods and plants fascinate him.
Other-He is a good healer and has a power for helping plants grow slightly faster. He would much rather spend time with close friends that are relaxed than fight or start a fight.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:50 am

First problem: No form. There was a form, and I'd prefer you use it. =)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:35 am

I fixed i believe.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:41 am

ACCEPTED! How would you guys like your bios made? Feel free to RP, people. . . let me get y'all started. . .

Lemon trotted through camp. She sighed. How hard this was! Leading a pack when all she could do was make stupid little things! All of a sudden she felt horrible. She cried out in agony, and realized that she was low on food for her pack. Feeling weak, she conjured some meat.

Mint came toward Lemon and nuzzled her. "I... I... I could get some herbs for you headache... if you have one... do you?" Without waiting for an answer, she went off to the garden.

Rosco saw Lemon's agony and felt she was a good victim. He circled her whining and yipping until she snapped and yowled. He loved this, but he knew what was coming next. She was ready to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 am

[Anyway Sunny]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:20 am

((I don't mind. You can sum it up if you wish))

Brooke saw how frustrated Lemon was. She walked over and sat down by her. "What's wrong?" she asked in a low voice.

Lava watched her sister. She huffed and went out to hunt.

Asim walked over to the garden where he saw Mint. "What are you looking for?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 am

"Oh, nothing... just lonely, 's'all. You know... you know, right? How hard it is..." Lemon began to open up to Brooke. She caught sight of Lava going out for the hunt and she nodded approvingly. She growled at Rosco and barked, "Go out there with Lava, you, you..." She sighed. She couldn't even spit out "brat" or "ragamuffin" or whatever. She felt at the peak of depression.

Rosco, taken aback, dashed frantically after Lava. "So... what do you say? Wanna go kill a herd of deer?" he jeered. Two wolves could never take on even one full grown buck. "I want to be a Hunter, you know!" Rosco yipped loudly.

Mint came out of her trance. "Something for stress... headaches, too." She searched in vain through the rows of plants. She saw the plant she needed was needing a little time to grow. She didn't have much time. Mint looked at Asim, then at the plants, then at her paws. "Shall we?" She indicated the medicinal plant that Lemon desperately needed. She began to stare at it, and was hoping for it to grow large.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 am

"I know." Brooke said solemnly, "But look at those who surround you, they'll help you." she smiled slightly.

Lava smiled, "Surely." she said scenting the air.

Asim searched the garden, "Did you try a mint?"
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 am

Lemon took Brooke's words into her mind, and deeply thought about them.

Surprised by Lava's response, Rosco looked at Lava suspiciously. "What is your power, ma'am?" He WAS simply joking.

Mint gasped slightly. "Of course!" She saw the mint plant growing large and healthy. She ripped a few leaves off.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 am

Lava smiled playing along. "Freezing things." she smirked, "Yours?" she asked. She thought for a minute, Why am I talking so freely! This was very unlike her..

Brooke waited with Lemon.

Asim smiled and walked with Mint back to Lemon.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:07 am

Lemon looked up expectantly when she saw Mint and Asim arriving. "Yes!" she yipped childishly. She quickly ate the herbs put at her feet.

Rosco jumped in the air. Well, if she 'froze' the deer, they could kill a full grown buck! And how proud Lemon would be of him. "Let's go!" he barked and bounded deeper into the forest.

Mint placed the few leaves of mint in front of Lemon, and before she could bow her head in respect, Lemon wolfed(no pun intended) them down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
The Outcasts GS9V

Character sheet

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Brooke smiled intently.

Lava looked at the largest buck. "You'll only have a few seconds to a minute. So get close." she said.

Asim waited, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 am

Suddenly, Lemon felt much calmer. She sat down, and tucked her head under her fur.

Rosco felt a surge of fear, the feeling of be nipped at by an elder pack member. He turned around, and looked into Lava's confident eyes. "You think we should, say, get some back up? They've got big horns. . . and sharp ones. And if we froze one, don't you think the other ones would come and attack?" He backed away from the herd, already getting ready to move to better grazing grounds. It was now or never.

~CONGRATULATIONS, ASIM, YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE HERB CLAN~
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 am

Lightning sat around, watching Shark play with a moss ball nearby.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 am

Mint walked toward Shark, her job done. She looked at Shark fondly. She felt a strange sympathy for Shark, probably because they had similar pasts. "How about you show my some of that shapeshifting talent, Shark?" she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 am

"Like what?" Shark said, looking up curiously.
Back to top Go down

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 am

Mint laughed softly. "Jump in the river and tell me... I can show you some of mine... you want to see?" All of a sudden, Mint felt motherly towards the abandoned pup. She figured Lemon would adopt him soon enough, and she would just be like a sister.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 am

Shark nodded. He dropped his moss ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: