Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 am

(I think ill meake a new wolf hmmmm... ill have to think of a charecter. what bout healing??? any down season for that?)

Skull: I woke in a cold sweat jerking up. I relaxed and grumbbled to myself then headed back out into the woods. I watched my breath dance arounf my muzzel. I noted how cold it was getting. I was looking foward to the snow. I Could hunt much better in it. and id never have to travel for a drink
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 am

Hmm... I'm not really sure. I think it's more of winter downtime thing. But since Skull is a hunter as well, he's sort getting stronger. I'd say just what you did, he'll have the advantage in hunting, but wounds are much more potent.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:55 am

(alrighty so better at fighting?hunting heals slower)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 11 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 11 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 11 Pet The Outcasts - Page 11 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 11 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 11 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 am

Asim pressed his nose into Mint's fur. He sighed, giving her waves of strength. "I'm right here. We would be." he told her. He looked up at Lemon, "Are you ok?" he asked though he didn't leave Mint's side.

Lava looked at Rosco, she set off towards the tree. She saw Lemon, Mint and Asim. "What happened?" she asked stricken.

Brooke got to the clearing and managed not to prick herself on the thorns. She looked at them. "Skull." she said under her breath.

((I think I might make a new character as well..))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 am

Lemon weakly stood. She lifted one paw in an alert pose. Sniffing the air she concentrated deeply on who was in the surrounding area. Smelling each wolf's scent, she realized how small her pack was. Looking at Mint and Asim, she sat down and watched for any danger...

Mint pressed her head against Asim, grabbing a flea. She recoiled gently said, "I'm sorry." When Rosco approached she looked at him in dismay. "You're oozing." She looked at him in a motherly way. "You too, Lava."

Rosco nodded, feeling the sting of open wounds. He sat down and rolled in some damp mud, making a sort of dirt band-aid.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 11 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 11 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 11 Pet The Outcasts - Page 11 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 11 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Lava looked at her pelt, I suppose I am... o well she thought to herself. But she followed Rosco and rolled.

Brooke walked over and sat by Lemon. "what happened?" she asked.

Asim looked at everyone around them, he didn't move from Mint. He licked her head.

Lava looked at the moose carcass, "How about we go back to camp?" she asked.

Brooke looked at Lemon waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 am

Skull: I was ready for camp again I streched in a relaxed manner. I padded in from the back of camp where I could scale a large bolder when I reached it annd look down on the few wolves mostly in pain bellow. wow this was toooo easy. My attention was brought to a scratch I resived pushing threew the bramble it was still there healing slowly. I would need to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 am

Lemon closed her eyes and began to speak as if in prophecy. "He came and tried to weaken us... It was hard to bear... I am beginning to doubt--" She stopped tense. She thrust open her eyes as if a jolt of electricity went through her. She quickly turned in a circle. Almost suddenly she said to Brooke, "We need to prepare." Lemon scanned once more, an ominous feeling took the form of a ringing ache in her head. This wasn't over.

Mint nuzzled Asim, oblivious of Lemon. What's wrong? She sighed. Hadn't the brute done enough to her pack. She stood up and stared at Asim.

Rosco jumped up from his dustbath. He looked at the wolves at camp. He nodded to Lava and began to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 am

Lava followed him not asking questions.

Brooke looked at Lemon, "Ok. What are we getting ready for?" she asked.

Asim listened to Lemon, "A prophecy, I suppose." He told Mint. What the heck is going on? he wondered. Asim stood. "What exactly are we getting ready for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 am

Lemon said nothing but motioned for Brooke to scan the horizons, not only with her eyes but with her nose. "I smell him once again." She sighed. This was not the best situation.

Mint frowned at Asim. She whispered, "I always though she was a bit, well, crazy, but I don't think so now." She gulped at the though of Skull returning once again.

Rosco looked at her. "Why do you think everyone is so scared?" He said this in a nonchalant way, almost if he was asking, "Why do you think the sky is blue?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:02 am

"Skull just practically ripped a huge hole in the pack." she replied easily but quietly.

Brooke glanced around and smelled quickly, Skull's scent was stronger towards the back of the brambles. Without moving she flicked her tail to where his scent was heaviest.

Asim looked at Mint, "I don't know.. She may be, or it may just be a prophecy she's taking seriously.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 am

Mint frowned again. She saw Brooke, who seemed to be taking this as seriously as Lemon was. "I think she's right, Asim. Just look at Brooke!" She began to approach Lemon, awaiting a task. She still felt weak from the last night, but she knew if they didn't work now, they all might die.

Rosco nodded. "I suppose you're right." He turned to face her. He stared at her, muddy and dusty. Chuckling, he said, "You are really tough." Then he turned around and began to walk again.

Lemon tensed up and stared in the direction of the brambles. She nodded in agreement then turned away from the brambles toward the rest of the pack. "Will you help organize, Brooke? Go find Rosco and Lava." She sighed. There was Rosco and Lava, then Mint and Asim in front of her, then herself and Brooke. Six wolves. She shook her head sadly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 am

Lava looked at Rosco, she wasn't used to compliments, "Umm.. thanks." she said "Where we going?" she said still following him.

Booke nodded. She went off in the direction she saw Rosco go.

Asim looked at Brooke and nodded. He walked up with Mint, "What can we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 am

Rosco hoarsely whispered. "It's a place I know... high up but almost unnoticible." He turned, hearing two pairs of footsteps behind him. "Oh... hey," he said awkwardly to Brooke.

Mint and Asim stood before Lemon, ready to help. Surveying Mint she said, "Take it easy, Mint. Asim, Mint will help you prepare for everything you can... Grow herbs for wounds, best be prepared with a lot. Don't hurt yourself, but if you can make fortifications again. And be ready to fight." Lemon bowed her head and turned away from them, beginning work herself.

Mint looked in Asim's bright eyes and said, "I'll grow some bleeding herbs, and see if I can find cobwebs. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 am

"Ooo."Lava said turning and looking at Brooke, "Whats up?"

Brooke looked at them, "Lemon wants you guys, come on back."

Asim looked at her, "I'll grow some poppy seed and numbing herbs."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 am

Skull: I smiled a wide grin I was quite popular here, hot topic of the day. I relized suddenly that my spot was found hiding of in the brambles so I sqwirmed out and head to my previously dicided location the high stone that would alow me to look down on the scrawny pack.

The rock was in the distance a shadowy form black in the haze of the morning. It hung over the camp bellow it sevral of the packs dens inbeded in the rocks bellow. I slinked onward conjuring up ideas and scems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

Mint nodded and got to work. She sighed. The growing of a small plant seemed so hard in the winter. Concentrating intensely and breathing hard, as she relaxed the small sprout of a plant poked through the soil. Tensing her shoulders, she repeated this process over and over again. Each time it was harder and harder. Messing with nature was not easy. Breathing in a large breath she smelt a scent on the wind. Knowing of course it was Skull's, she tried not to let other know. The plant seeped back in the soil. Mint frowned and took another breath, never had releasing the first. She blinked, and held her focus.

Rosco glanced at Lava then nodded solemnly. "Lead the way, Brooke." What was going on now? He sighed, not like he could help. He wished he could just be a pup. Nothing much to do then.

Lemon thought for a moment on what she could do. Smiling, she blinked and a razor sharp rock appeared. Black and rusty on the duller side, gleaming on the sharp side. She hoped it would attract the feet of any raiders.Blinking once more, she covered the dull side with sand, leaving the decieving crystal. She giggled, feeling devious. A cut on the paw was always the worst.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:29 am

Asim brushed the ground and sat breathing in and out calmly, going into a meditation. He thought of the warmth of summer and imagined a stem growing taller and stronger.

Lava looked at her sister, she saw the worry in her eyes and caught Rosco's eye. She followed easily.

Brooke nodded and walked back to where Lemon stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 am

Mint glanced at Asim tensely and nervously. She tried to do what he was, which looked like nothing. Clearing her mind she began another plant. That was the hardest part, like a story with no beginning. What was a plant without a seed? Sinking into meditation she began to think of her seed. Her life. It had blossomed into the flower that was shy and refused to become more than a bud. Her life was imcomplete, but her plant would not be. Bringing the purpose back to her mind, she opened her eyes to see a medicinal flower, the poppy. If eaten it would cure the aches, but would have to be administered gently. Too much of a good thing was never good. She broke the stem off and lost concentration, letting the stem disappear. Mint looked to Asim in a hopeful way.

Lemon bowed her head in respect towards Brooke. "Nice job. Lava, you have an offensive power, correct? Practice, and help anyone putting up defense. Brooke, are you ready for some heavy lifting? I've got an idea. Rosco, you, you--" She paused.

Rosco looked down in shame. "I do nothing, ma'am." He sat down, and a sharp pain struck like a beesting. In the winter? He turned around to see a bloody crystal in the ground. Lemon stiffled a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:09 am

I padded up onto the rock but stayed low in the crumbles of the stone He felt his mucles coil with power it felt good. It Was sttrong
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:38 am

Lava dipped her head to Lemon, "Yes." She looked at Rosco's paw taken back, "What is that from?"

Brooke nodded and stood by Lemon's side. Everything was a little weird, suddenly she there was an urge to build a barrier or rock, or some sort of heavy material. She left Lemon and went to one of the weaker points in the brambles. She saw a large rack sitting off to the side by a tree, it was never used so she didn't think twice about moving it. She sat and though about it, it's mass suddenly disappearing and being as light as a feather. It began to levitate slightly. Slowly it moved closer to where she wanted it, inch by inch. It got to the place where she wanted it eventually. She was about to break a sweat and gasped in air when she had finished, practice had paid off. she smiled feeling accomplished.

Asim bit off some leaves of the small plant he was able to conjure, the plant left and he set a paw over where it used to be. Holding the leaves he looked at Mint and smiled when he was the poppy seeds and her look.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 am

Skull: I scraped my long claws on a stone keeping them sharp. the scratching was quite tho, I mad sure of it before I begain. no need to give away my position yet. I had to wait till high sun. I looked at the sun squinting. I hated planing things. I sighed in a grouchy manner resting in the warm sun. the rock socked up the heat and i bathed in it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 am

as the sun rose, higher and higher. Skull begain to become anxious. H epadded back into the woods and back to the rock sevral times till he saw a dark shadow. He lounged carlessly as the dark shadow approched. It growled deaply a threat but it was a quite one, one ment to be hidden and it was. Skull laied there like he didnt notice. The shadow steped threw the tall grass its snarling wrinkled muzzel pointing threw it showing long white fangs. the eyes pericing green hard to miss. Two scar ran over his muzzel. one long reaching from his right eye almost down to his left corn of his lips. the other closer to his black nose short. He was a black wolf and as he creeped closer he turned showing the green markins under his eyes making him much bolder looking.

his paws were white and he placed them with great care as he creeped to the carless white wolf. the snarl formed into a evil smile resembling much of skulls. as the wolf pushed on threw the grass his fur on his neck sprouted out in a angry mass wavering in the breeze decrated again in the lime vibrate green. His hip had the same markings as his eyes but three this time. his tail tiped with white held high. Arrogant. the white wolf showed no sign of knowing of his approch so he longed in a slight motion no noise.

A soft pound of pads in the dust
the breath of hot anger
the grind of small sands
the tumble of pebbels
swoosh....
a sharp hisssss
and a wet thlunk

Name: End
Posistion:Rouge at the moment idk what will happen
Physical Description: A light b;ack wolf with green vibran eyes. Fur is thick on his neck. black nose he is a normal hight and size. muscular battle scared. he seems to be unemotonal at times about very emotional moments. Fur pattren: on top of the light black, on his head there is a matching green strack under his eyes two in a shape of a tringal a big one and a smaller one towrds his tear duct on both eyes. a lighter white gray color accents his eyebrows. On his ears there are sevral pericings. his large tough of fur on the baclk of his neck are green like a vibrant moehawlk his paw have white socks and his tail is tipped with white as well on his right thigh there are three green tringals longest towrds tail getting shorter.
Other: history, been a rough all his life. Has been a former partner with skull in a rouge 'pack' (like group of 4-3 wolves) there for he is a good fighter like skull but not near as well as skull or old. he is like 20 in human years when skull is 29 POWER: can inflict pain on others by loking at them.... its mental its unreal but he tricks your mind to creat phantom pains
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 am

Name: Punk
Posistion:Rogue for now but will be an adult
Physical Description: Tall, semi muscular fea with long legs for running. She's a fighter, has many old scars and a slight torn ear. She has pure black pelt, with streaks of dark purple. She has white on her muzzle and legs, including her tail tip. Her eyes are a smokey gray.
Other:
POWER: she has the power to

will finish later!

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 am

(Haha, you\'ve finally joined, MeEr. I was waiting. Take your time and think about how Punk will enter.

With all the new wolves, I though I shall make one. :O)

Name: Arachne (ah-rack-knee)
Posistion: Rouge, but would be an adult.
Physical Description: Frail and tiny, Arachne is living up to her name. Arachne was named so because of her small size, and potent power. Her face is mostly black, though above her tiny eyes are dark red marks like slashes. She has a body that is similarly marked. Along her ribs are narrow red slashes, no wider than her paws. The most striking mark is the rough, almost woundlike hourglass shape in her thigh. The same scar that brands the black widow, this sort of marking was only fitting. Her legs are skinny like a spiders, and her tail long and elegant. She is not much larger than an older pup. She is elegant looking, and more mature. From the back she does look a pup, but her face is so mature. Petite and potent are the two best words to describe Arachne.
Personality: If you were stupid enough to mistake her for a pup, you would not be happy. Irritable more often than not, she not the one to ask for direction. She let\'s out a rather high warning growl and normally ignores passerby. If they have something she wants, though, she puts on her charming side. In this mode, she is known to even look prettier. She\'s known to be a manipulator, though. One soft spot though, is other wolves who deal with poisons. That is, those who grow or know about poison. Medicine and herbal wolves tend to be the ones who can get to her. Hunters who chase to show off tend to set her off. Why not ambush? In fact, that is her prime strategy. Lure and ambush. Which part is more potent? Creative in her techniques, she tries to be careful of cockyness, as this is sometimes her downfall.
Other: Arachne was abandoned as a pup. If it was because her parents wanted her to let her off in the world, or simply because she was too creative and cocky, she was abandoned before she reached her full size, which was early. Alone in the wild she learned to trap mice by laying small pieces of grain or fruit on the ground then pouncing. As she grew older, she beame a mistress of deception, trapping more and more game. Her power, though was cruicial. As a pup, she would sometimes get a bad taste in her mouth and spit and she plants and other organic material burn. When she was older, her power evolved. Her bite is venomous. Though enough to kill game, wolves are somewhat immune. They get a normal wound, but they tend to get delirious and naive. Not enough to mortally wound someone, though. )

Mint, giggling moved the poppies to the side to begin again. Feeling the flow of her emotions slowly fade away, all she saw was a haze of grey-green. From it formed a sillhouette, first of seedling, then a plant. As she moved in the ritual way, she imagined growing again. It was hard to describe in words how the plant came to be. It just did, and it took a lot of focus. Considering the amount of medicine in a single poppy, she stopped at this second plant.

Rosco moved back submissively, and glancing from Lava to Lemon, he simply said, \"Sharp rock.\" Lemon seemed to be amused, though he couldn\'t tell why. He went towards Brooke and said, \"Um... what do I do?\"

Lemon wagged her tail at Rosco. He could make a test dummy, a sort of guinea pig. But as always, there was a sense of urgency. A sort of, \"Got to get it done\" vibe that dismissed that idea.

Arachne sat down, hidden under a crevice in a bush. The spot was so small, most grown wolves wouldn\'t think of even think of it. She was pleased with herself, having just gulped a squirrel. A spectacle greeted her eyes, two wolves growing plants, seemingly out of no where. The red flower seemed like a poppy, which could be poison. Unsure of what the other plant was, she hesitated before leaving, somewhat visible now.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: