Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 7 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 7 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 7 Pet The Outcasts - Page 7 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 7 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 7 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 am

Brooke walked with Lemon out into the woods. She looked at her, "Go ahead, explain it all." she said her pace not faultering.

Asim waited a little longer till the disappeared, "Not all the time. But yes occasionally." he smiled looking at Mint. "What about you?" he said crouching in front of her looking at her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 am

skull: I growled under my breath....
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

Lemon took a large breath. "Brooke, you know I'm not a great leader. And I'm not sure what happened there with Skull. I'm not sure what overcame me." She continued to walk, but slower. "I'm alone and useless! I need a mate, but I don't know who!" She stopped walking for a moment and lowered her voice, "Oh, you know, he seems powerful, but I'm afraid he won't make the right decisions."

Mint giggled. "Oh please! Sometimes I think she's really out of it! But others, like now, she's just really under pressure and I feel bad..."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 7 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 7 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 7 Pet The Outcasts - Page 7 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 7 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Brooke stopped with her, "Your doing fine, I don't know anyone else who could be under all this yet still make good decisions and stand by us." She scooped her head lower, "I suggest that you watch what you say around Skull, he seems a little power hungry." she said in a lower tone. "You'll find someone no doubt about it, and he will be sensible and think you walk on water."

Asim laughed. "Your so kind." he said playing. "I'm sure you wouldn't make much sense either if you were under pressure." He smiled broadly and flicked her with his tail lightly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 am

Skull;The only wolf It could be was rosco I smelled him earlyer. I went back towrds camp not feeling alone or relaxed anymore. I didnt see rosco at all on my way back. which made me twitchy and uncomfortable.
I saw lemon Brooke and asim by the edge where I left them. I stared at them bodly looking for rosco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 am

Mint flicked at Asim back and gigled, but stopped when Skull came into view. She looked at Asim, hoping he would have something to say. She was lost for words and feared Skull greatly.

Lemon nodded, but tensed as she smelled Skull come close. She looked at him with hate in her eyes. "Yes?" she asked loudly. "May I help you?"

Rosco stood still. Skull had walked past him with out knowing it! He dared not move. He knew Skull might kill him for no reason. Mint was not going to defend him, and he doubted Lemon too. As the scene unfolded in front of him, his death scene unfolded in his mind. He thought perhaps Lava would care, but was unsure. He stayed there, paralyzed with fear.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Skull: If rosco was here there were to many witnesses. My eyes landed on lemon "don't stare at me with hateful eyes, you should be greatful. I did give you a chance to live...." I said in a board tone. then I turned in a circle slowly. and anounced to all "and if anyone dare get in my way," i growled and much quiter "or even follow me in the woods." My eyes brushed passed rosco I chuckled, "i wouldn't sugest it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Rosco stared dumbly. He hated Skull so much. He growled in his mind. He dared not make a sound.

Lemon screamed, "Even so, I can hate you as much as I want, monster!" She sighed and turned away. They had to get rid of him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 pm

skull:my lips twitched iw as going to growel or soming but it was lost. monster thats a good way to put it. "seems this isnt a place to all outcast." It was quite board tone agian. I turned away from them. giving them my back, now would be a good time to attack. I watched my feet as I trudged into the forest again....
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

Asim watched Skull leave. He glanced at Mint. Skull irked him, why be so mean to those who give you a chance at the slightest.

Lava sat up from where she was laying on a rock. She thought, the only reason Skull would find it necessary to tell people not to follow would be because someone did. She looked around and saw everyone was there except for Rosco. She sighed and leapt off the rock and followed his scent, she was an exceptional tracker. She quickly found him, "You don't learn do you?" she smirked sitting in front of where he was.

Brooke looked at Lemon, "He has anger issues." She said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 am

Skull: I growled hearing broke. Of coarse ido. I thought my whole life has been a reck. wolves die all around me all the time. I was horrible. I am a monster. I shivired. I had been avoiding that thought.... since....S-, no cant say it... Since the insident.I withered. And growled. "weak!" I shouted at myself. What was I to wither at past. there was only futer, and I was weak. always to weak. If only I was better. Cleaner and stronger, I could have changed things, I could have done so much. I luaghed menacingly. "yeah why dont you shove a pinecone." I was arguing with myself. "idot." I breatehed and rolled my eyes I was syco...
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:12 am

Lava's ears spun towards a noise, it sounded like a growl. She looked towards the sound but didn't dare go towards it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 am

Skull: I sat down with a thump. and shook my head. sort yourself out. ths isnt about you and ur life. gosh.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:06 am

Lava stayed where she was, she suppressed her curiosity. She was fighting with herself whether to go see what it was or stay where she was, she remembered Skulls warning and kept repeating it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 am

Skull: I started talking loudly to myself again. "Idot idot idiot!" I growled "You ruin everything, why cant you just be thankful!" No one heres was going to hurt you. Now there all angry at you! "big surprise there." I snorted. "rather them be scared of me then have them all sucking up to my charming attitude. How can anyone be so happy anyways. So dang anoying. Like the runt." Oh great im talking to myself again
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 am

Lava heard Idiot Idiot Idiot repeated over and over again. She let curiosity win over. She padded to where she heard the voice. Curiosity killed the cat. she sighed but kept walking forward. She saw Skull, instead of trying to hide, she sat in the open, silent and down wind so easily not scented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Rosco sighed, Lava was already gone. Should he dare follow her? He envied Lava. Look at her, prancing off into danger, killing bucks and all, while he just took naps in the woods. He stayed where he was.

Lemon whimpered. She hadn't meant to see him go away like that. Lava was already following him. "Brooke, come with me. I need to, need to, say sorry!"

Mint frowned at Asim. "I know," she said quietly, "I know." She looked towards Skull to indicate what she felt.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 am

Lava watched Skull, intrigued. She could probably be killed for this but she stayed anyway.

Brooke looked at Lemon, "Are you sure you want to? I mean I'll come but still."

Asim looked at Mint, he couldn't help but smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:29 am

Skull: I froze suddenly. Mid ramble and scuffle. In the midest of all my ranting I was scufing and pawing and thrashing at empty air and dirt along with trees. My back was to Lav but my hairs pricled by her preance. I spun On my heals. My eyes a full of my anger and guilt clouded over into anger compltly. and I roared "I thought I said be warned!?" I was so raged i was almost foaming at the mouth. I growled nose wrinkled into an ugly snaral. I stalked foward. "I warned!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:46 am

She stayed where she was, "You did, and I'm sorry I didn't listen, I guess curiosity does kill the cat in the end." she said her voice still, flat she looked at him, her eyes were stone they let nothing show but she continued to stare at him, "You seemed highly troubled, originally I wasn't following."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am

skull: I breathed out hotly my anger subsided a bit.And I chuckled "to bad your not a cat." I smirked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 am

"So either I walk away normal or limping." She said keeping in her amusement. "So instead of talking and ranting by yourself, care for some help. I know i can at least listen" she sat there watching him. She lifted her paw and placed it back down. She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 am

Skull: The smirk disapeared and the amusment. "I dont need your opinon!" I growled in a low voice. "You should be happy your not bleeding yet." I stared into her eyes, they seemed confident. "Do you refuse my "kind" Offer? So bold, and stupid." I smiled and chuck;ed. Licking my chops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 am

Rosco was fifteen yards away from the scene, close enough to hear and smell, but far enough to not be found. He stood up and waited for Lava or Skull to notice.

"I'm sure, Brooke, do not question me." She was surpirised at her firmness. She began to lead the way, but stopped to watch a scene unfold in front of her. She frowned.

Mint stood up and turned around, so her face was away from Asim. "What are you smiling at?" she asked playfully. She thought of all the things she would be accused of smiling at. Asim's pelt, dark like the darkest smoke, or his eyes, piercing yet sweet. She sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 am

Lava looked at him. She meerly nodded, stood and began to walk away back to where she had scented Rosco. She noticed his scent had shifted, her pace slowed, she wanted to hear what Skull had to say.

Brooke nodded. She walked besides Lemon.

Asim stood behind her he looked at her, "So everyones a critique cause their smiling are they?" He laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: