Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 am

Flint snapped, wheeling on End. It didn't matter that they were just outside of camp. These wolves didn't feel emotional pain, no. So to rebutt the comments, he bit down hard on End's tail, just as a chesnut wolf burst from her den in a blaze of browns and ambers, howling a warning and skidding to a stop in front of Lemon. "They're here," She panted, half her mind watching for movement in the shadows, the other half focusing on the form of the wolves that hid in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 am

Arachne dashed forward at the large outburst behind her. She ran towards the gathering in the center of camp, accidentally awaking Mint as she ran by. She stood a few small bounds away from the leader, bowing her small head in submission. She wasn't ready to put up a fight with her possible allies.

Mint felt a breeze that was definitely made by another wolf. She crept out of her den, and stood in the cool night. Everywhere, white dominated green. She wondered about her pelt, mainly white, but green, too. She thought of this. Perhaps she wasn't so weak after all during the winter. Yes, she would be strong once spring came, but she wasn't powerless. She just hoped her powers would come in handy tonight.

Rosco growled in his little den. He didn't want to come out yet, but he wasn't sure he should stay where he was. His scent was always there, so there was no point in hiding. He moved his head out of his den, tired. If he was called he would come.

Lemon stared at the newer wolf silently. Her tail came to a stop, at a point where it look like her body was elongated. She didn't make a sound. Her hair was on end, not with a certain scent though. Others were around and she didn't need to alert them that she knew.
(Arachne, not Anarchy, thought that's a pretty awesome name, too. :P)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 20 Pet The Outcasts - Page 20 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 20 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 20 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Asim looked at the small wolf that came from the woods. He looked at her closely. He could tell this was what Lemon was talking about when she made them all get ready to fight and for a battle. Quietly he left Lemon and the wolf. He walked by the dens silently his tail dragged in the fresh snow as he passed them he flicked it waking them up.

Brooke was wide eyed and up when the snow landed on her nose. She could tell something was off by the way she was woken, she crawled out of her den, staying to the snow. The blue that ran through her pelt wasn't helpful but she made it to Lemon, staying to the ground. She looked at the wolf in front of her.

Lava suppressed a growl. She didn't move from her den but listened silently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 am

Skull watch for a while he wanted to see what happned see how many wolves wereawake and see ust what anarchy was up to. He could see a few of his wolves in the brush below. fom this hight he could just make out their sutal shadows in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:02 am

Punk watched the wolves, waiting for Skull to give any signal of some sort so she could attack. She licked her lips, wanting the taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 am

OORP: waiting for others =p cant do anything till skully sees what lemon does.

Skull settled into the snow watching....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 am

[wow, no one reads other people's posts, do they. no, they're all just on their own clock. no one realizes flint bit end's tail, or mia came running out of her den with invaluable knowledge. nope, only care about their own selves]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am

(Lily, sorry. I don't know if I did or not... ANYWAYS: End does have something to do, so... And here are my actions: )

Lemon walked towards Mia. She nodded quickly and waited for Mia to tell her story. She watched with a respectful silence and a worried look in her eyes.

Arachne couldn't move front or back, so she spun in a circle. She glanced a tussle going on between to huge wolves and immediately moved in the other direction.

Rosco ran out after Mia, admiring her. He stood by her, and observed her. Her eyes were gleaming with a secret and excitement. He wagged his tail and kept aware.

Mint went towards Asim who was standing, at first next to Lemon. All she said was, "Not again."

Sorry they're short...
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 20 Pet The Outcasts - Page 20 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 20 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 am

Asim looked at Mint. He resisted the urge to lick her, incase the attack led them to hurt her he wasn't ready to show a weak spot. His tail flicked her side.

Lava watched Rosco and Mia. She wanted to go out but new she'd be safer in her den just watching for now. She closed her eyes wanting to see what was going to happen like last time but she couldn't. Frustrated she watched wanting to go out.

Brooke was at Lemon's side. She didn't speak but listened to what was going to be said.

Nadia was impatient now. They were there, aware yes, but now would be perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

Mia huffed and puffed, her concentration pulling in so that each wolf could be outlined in the darkness. She could feel them, even if they were invisible. One, two, three, four, five. "Five of them," She whispered, flattening her ears against her head. Once again, Mia proved ignorant. Here she was, thinking all were unaware sans she, but the look in everyone else's eyes told her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Brooke's ears flattened against her head. She didn't like any of this. The snow was no help. She guessed the wolves would be down wind so she looked at the bushes there catching a glimmer of light reflecting off a wolves eyes. She wanted to growl and a low quiet one was in her throat."They are watching us." she said silently under her breath.

Lava could hear easily, 5 and there was about 7 of them, she wasn't sure about Flint and the new comer that was in front of Lemon... it could easily de evened out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Lemon bowed her head quickly. "Thank you," she said gently. She was glad to know exactly how many intruders. Five would be more than just Skull. In one day he had found 4 others... That wouldn't be good. And it was still dark out. She figured there wasn't much time to prepare, only to fight. She didn't dismiss Mia yet. She figured she would be able to help advise her, just as Brooke does. She turned at Brooke. "We are watching them, it's whoever's brave enough. Personally, I believe we should stay on defense. The brush and trees won't make it easier."

Mint looked at Asim sadly. She was doomed, she felt it. Though it wasn't fun to think, she was probably better out in the middle of nowhere.

(I just had an awesomesauce idea... Brooke can lift stuff, Lemon can make stuff.... MENTAL CATAPULT!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

( oh my gosh i didnt see anyy those post three up i have no idea how i missed it! lets see got go edit everything...)

End looked codly back at flint not flinching at his attack b=nnot moving being quite was to come first over the shooting pains that zinged up his tail. He turned eyes ice cold "what the hel! are you doing." he hissed. stairing onto him his powers creeping towrds him "traitior." He assumed and kicked him in the muzzel. To seprate him from himself. Looking back into the clearing he could tell their suprise was up.

Skull growled damb that flint. he could see Him from hi perch. But didnt worry much what his new worry was how a wolf (mia) burst from her den. he didnt reconize her. Skull stood tall now not carring if they spoted him and swiftly he balanced on the curve of the stones leaning over the edge, getting ready to lunch myself down at lemon. I coiled my mucles then release.... perfectly amied i flew towrds lemon silently in the night not pulling my eyes from the target. I could hear the soft rustle of the bushes as wolves emerged.... Claws aimed at lemons face.

End shot from the bushes to the closets wolf Asim, snarling wildly my ark body lunged at him my large paws aimed at his chest to shove him down. The energy of my power sweeling out behind me as i flung it upon him. then past, towrds Mint. My power was upon her making her ach with fake pains as my claws were upon Asim. I streaked past arachne. not sure what side she was on. i gave her a glance as i passed my eyes full of question.... before i turned upon my prey, (asim).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:25 am

Lemon tumbled out of the way, knocking in to Brooke before Skull touched her. His snarling face was too close. She immediately charcged at him, and leaped over his head, which was bent low. She landed on his shoulders, being much smaller. Her hind legs kicked against his neck as she front claws dug into his shoulder blades. She was careful with her mouth, making sure she went for flesh, not fur.

Mint cringed as Asim got hurt. She couldn't tell what it was, a broken heart or a broken mind. She felt a deep sting inside of her, distracting her from everything. It set her off angrier than ever, though, and she stood next to Asim and tried as hard as she could to do something. A small sprout came out from the ground. She closed her eyes, trying to forget the pain. The green pulsated over and under the snow, but eventually wrapped itself around End's paw.

Arachne stood where she was, watching the green wolf again. She had managed to stop that wolf(End) momentairily, so she took a chance. She bounded towards the wolf's captured paw and sunk her fangs into it. She felt the ooze of poison and happily let go.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 am

End howled in anger "what are you doing I was letting you go>' his eyes betrayed. He pulled his paw from the weed and it snapped and his paw knocked into her nose hard enough it might even draw blood. His paw begain to feel num... He used it to his avatage if he couldnt feel it he would use it harshly. Draged his claws down the chest of asim HIs power grew stronger on Mint as his anger increase making her head hurt like a massive head ace now along with ace joints. hopping to blur her vision and break her consitration. He then spun rapidly towrds Arachne. Swiping his claws across the side of her face like a slap but with flesh hungry claws.

Skull Snarled as lemon tiny frame landed on him with little priker like claws and fangs. he stood up On his back paws landing on top of Brooke squaashing her as he came down then he bucked Lemon of turning back to her now sprawled in the dirt. He was snarling wildly, no he was laughing and smiling! he chuckled "Tiny rat, think you can hurt me?" his bloody back healed. "I am god." he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 am

Arachne's face swung backwards, but she quickly recoiled. She jumped at End's neck, sinking her fangs in as she did before. The venom might be slightly more effective if she got a vein. She would never be able to break his neck or physically wound him, but she planned to make him as woozy as possible. She figured at first he might feel numb, than, as the venom took effect, he would get hallucinations. He seemed to be in the first stage in his paw. After she tasted a bit of blood, she let go and stood back. She needed to bother someone else now.

Mint howled in pain, but she let the sprout say. She looked at the spider like wolf that had crawled away. A drop of her saliva had fallen on the ground, and the snow had melted, leaving a red tinge. She considered it, and figured there must be poision in her. Mint's brain ached, letting the plant die, she stood up and circled the brawl between the wolves, hoping to get out of his range.

Lemon sat calmly in the dirt. "Okay, 'God', I will only fight in self-defense." She waited to confuse him, to anger him more. Behind her, a rock was forming in the ground. She let her face stay still and made sure the rock stayed out of view. Brooke would be able to help her, she hoped.

(Try not to be TOO "God-like"... You have to have weaknesses.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 am

(ik (= he can still die! he thinks he better then that though! weaknesss thats a secret!)

Skull smiled "thanks for making it easyier your no fun." He bit down on her throat tiny in his large jaws he tasted blood almost amediatly...

End snarled even more angry pulling away completle from asim he was done for so soon. He was inferiated. He wouldnt let any other of the band take her posion he had to finish her. He was already damaged nothing for him to lose. He slapped her small body to the ground "hear me? I spared you." he stated no anger in his voice but it was on his face. He used his numb paw slapping so hard he herd a pop as he bent his toe to far back with the force. he slapped her on the side near her lungs. A attack like that would knock air ou over her tiny body. his bright green eyes staring into hers his claws at her throart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

Mia sprang at the wolf on Lemon's back. Only two were attacking, the other three quiet in the brush. She felt each rolling body, each swipe of claws. So when she sent herself toward the monster that had Lemon by the juglar, it wasn't hard to make her mark. Biting down on his scruff with powerful jaws, she had no reason not to think she met her mark.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 am

Skull didnt release squeezing hered clawing the wolf pushing her away with his back legs claws dragged down her rear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 am

Lemon's breath was knocked out of her by Mia, and she had trouble getting it back with her throat constricted. Her neck was already very small for Skull's mouth, and the smallest bit of release enabled her to wriggle out. This wasn't easy, but her nervous thrashing got her out of his jaws. She couldn't leave Mia, so she grabbed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 am

"Lessons you need to lear a tail is not vital." He snapped it away ripping huge chunk of flesh from his tail slowly he begain to grow back and fur begain to sprout. He smiled and scrached across lemons chest and the spun away from her towrds Mia knowing she would attack. He bit down on her front left paw and dragged her across the dirt and built up momentmom to throw her into lemon. getting both his attackers infront of him and in the dust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:22 am

Mia looked around, what the hel! was this wolf? He was TOO strong, TOO fast, and TOO talented to take on two powered females. There had to be a weakness. She looked around for Rosco, missing his bright pelt in the blurs of fur and dark stains of blood that littered the clearing. She directed her attention back to Skull, bracing her ground, not quite ready to head back in the fight, instead focusing on Skull's form, was there a limp in his foot? No? How about a possible weakness on his stomach?

Flint snuck out of the shadows, his shadowy coat blending in with the dark, but his eyes giving him away. She was here, he knew she was. He could smell her, and he finally spotted her in the middle of the fray. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 am

Skull Spotted glowing eyes and smelled flint "traitor!" he scowled and growled at the wolf "your fake truthes are cheap lotaltys to all the wolves you will ever meet." He barked angrly "Beter run boy cuase were coming for you." he warned. Turning his attention to Mia he wanted to get the pest out of the way. "But first," He smiled evily "i eat you." He spat after he stated it blood from lemon, he licked his bloody muzzel blood from lemon and smiled as if he though the taste pleasing.
He walked boldly over to her shifting his weight almsot gracefuly before he took up into a sprint the last 6 steps and upward thrust of his jaws, as the collapsed upon her throat. he held her such that her face was forcfully bent upward to the night sky and his mouth directly under her muzzel
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am

Asim was enraged. He had no idea what came over him. Ignoring the pain that corsed through him he turned it into energy. He leaped onto Ends back and bit down hard on his neck. Blood began to fill his mouth. Something in him snapped. He couldn't stand watching End hit Mint. He was restless, scratching anything his claws came in touch with.

Brooke looked at Lemon's rock. It was large she focused and lifted it, slamming it into Skull. It hit him hard in the side. She rushed over to Lemon, rushing her to get up. She watched Skull wanting him to get a freaking clue and go away!

Lava launched out of her den, running for the closest wolf. She knew she had the advantage with being able to freeze time, when to use it was the question. She ran up besides Mint looking at Asim something in his eyes was unleashed and harsh, "What the heck..." she looked at Mint.

Nadia leaped onto Mia's back landing a swift hit to her ribs. She growled low in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am

(idk if i clariffieed but skull was attacking mia last post just as heads up)

Ends Powers gave one last constricting pull on Mints body before it left her mind and her boddy feeling saore bewildered and short of breath. It slither Up on ASim Jabing him like he had been shot by a two leg in sevral areas on his stomach and meaded his feet soare as if running for days his mouh parched and his eyes burn. He made his chest heave as iff something was chokking him. Turning from the little spider wolf still sitting on her he used his powerful jaws tgrap a fleshy area on Asim side to throw him. His strong neck mucles tugged him from the ground and swung him airborn towrds the shrubs he orrignally emerged from. "Sorry bout your girl friend." He smiled "she just to tempting." he smiled then turned back to the spider beging to feel numb a bit more. He had trouble figuring out her from the ground but he could see he was on her. Couldnt really feel her. "Why are you so annoying I gave you a chance?" he repeated to her "why did you attack. I gave you a chance" He repeated Anger on his face once more not in his voice.

Skull folled at once as the rock conected with him he was trapped under it but managed to lift its weight being big and muscular and paracticng daily alowed him to do so. He smiled at brooke a crazy blood thirsty look in his eyes. "pest run in your camp lemon, let me help,and exterminate them for you." He said lunging towrds brooke landing on her shoulder pushing her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: