Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 am

End vagualy reconized the wolf but couldnt rember her name or from where. I staired silently his lime green bangs hung over his eye casting a dark shadow on his dark pelt. He Snarled but with no sound.

Skull looked over at his student end pleased that he wasn't backing down, but also a bit concerened he seemed to have brought a friend. He wasn't liking this sudden popularity. I growled "Who the heck are you I snarled ignoring my wound all togother as i spun on the new female. "End who this cat?!' I was getting frusterated. I had a job to do and they were all bothering me. "Where the-" He stopped suddenly relizing something, something that would be a better plan then he had before. He smiled meanicingly.

He was slitly disappointed. His Blood fun had been ruined. But, now he had gained something. A gang of criminals. Himself would be the leader.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 13 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 13 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 13 Pet The Outcasts - Page 13 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 13 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 13 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 am

She looked at the other wolf, "What are you? Blind? You can't tell I'm a wolf." she said low. She looked at all of the wolves around her. He seemed to be the most menacing and from what she remembered bout End, he wasn't much of a threat to her. "I take it you don't remember me either? Seems my rep still stands." she smiled. "I worked with him on a job a while back when we were scavenging." Her tail flicked towards End.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 am

End: 'Oh yeah' thats where he knew her "Yeah," he said to skull seeing his face he knew something was up. "what now?" he grolweled annoyed at skull

Skull: "what s your ladies names again" He said in a nasty flirty kind of way. He said padding up to End Flexing his mucles land smiling at her, of coarse evily
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 13 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 13 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 13 Pet The Outcasts - Page 13 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 13 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

Nadia looked at Skull. She saw something was up, something about it made her want in. She wasn't sure why though. "Nadia." She said with a smirk. Her front claw scraped slightly into the ground. "and I'm not anyones lady."

((I'm assuming that's what skull meant lol unless he was revering to her and Arachne))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 am

Skull: I smiled menacingly and circled her slowly deep in evil plans (mwhahaha). "well my dear Nadie how would you like to join me and ends pack? (hes calling it his pack but its really just a bannd of rougs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 am

Arachne frowned at the trio. She'd rather not include herself, but she was somewhat vulnerable if she was out on her own. Having two, perhaps three fast and strong wolves to protect her did seem somewhat beneficial. She licked her tooth thoughtfully and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:38 am

Simplylily wrote:
"Rosco, right?" Mia asked, softening her voice. She may only sense physical objects, her range slowly getting wider and more precise, but she could tell that he was uncomfortable around her. It was a shame, really. Very few wolves were comfortable around her, especially with her power. Mia would have liked a friend, now that she was among other outcasts.

[earth to sunny. earth to sunny(:]

Last edited by Simplylily on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 am

Nadia looked at the other she. She didn't respond quickly but rather thought deeply about it. It would be nice to be with others... but with two brutes that could probably do some damage.. she didn't like being the only she. What if the other one said no? Then what? She looked at Skull, she got an evil feel about him.. and she kinda like that. "S'not like I have anything else better, so sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 am

Flint coughed from his vantage point in the woods, annoucing himself to the others. He stepped out of the darkness, the shadows clinging to his coat in the smoky swirls of fur. "I'd like to join," His timbre voice broke through Skull's. "I make a good fighter, and I've got powers on my side that would help you win," The words he spoke were meant to wrap around the other's minds, making it so they would believe him, no matter how convincing he sounded. His words were now the truth.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 am

Naidia looked at the new wolf who had come from the woods. She wondered why he sounded so convincing.. he seemed.. off? she couldn't find the word. "What's your name?" she asked her voice hidden and showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:56 am

Flint grinned, his teeth, slightly yellowed with age, were long and glistened. "Flint, and you are?" He took another step foward, his orange eyes glowing with power that was building underfoot. With every word, his spell would grow. And even when they repeated his words, they were the truth, and his spell would spread.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 am

"Nadia." She looked at him. Her pink eyes going over his pelt. "I'm gonna assume you have a power, care to share?" she asked watching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 am

"I've already shared it," Flint grinned wider, his soothing voice dismissing any retort the others had stored up. Of course he had shared his power, why had they questioned that again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 am

Simplylily wrote:
Simplylily wrote:
"Rosco, right?" Mia asked, softening her voice. She may only sense physical objects, her range slowly getting wider and more precise, but she could tell that he was uncomfortable around her. It was a shame, really. Very few wolves were comfortable around her, especially with her power. Mia would have liked a friend, now that she was among other outcasts.

[earth to sunny. earth to sunny(:]

Rosco nodded, feeling more awkward. He blinked for a second. After an eternity, it seemed, he reopened his eyes. more loudly than expected, he said, "Yeah, I'm Rosco." His voice was loud, yet his tone was soft. He was very, very shy all of a sudden. Was it Mia's fault or his? He normally never stood so quiet. His mouth wasn't trying to stay shut either. Naturally quiet. An insane concept when describing Rosco. The only question here was what was the variable that was changing his behavior.

Arachne growled her high pitched growl. She was really irritated at the group of now five wolves assembling. "I do not think you will have much use for me." She said this as if it was just the white wolf who was becoming the leader. The newest wolf had a strange aura about him. That ticked her off. She refused to be thought of as weak, and the new wolf made her feel that way. Her snout high in the air she turned away from the group and towards the camp. "Good bye." She jumped off the rock, skillfully landing like a cat. She didn't dare glance back at them. Her powers had use elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 am

"Aren't you the loud annoying one?" Mia asked, noting his behavior difference from all the times she had observed camp. Reluctantly, she let her grid down, getting rid of all perception of the forest, and being just Mia. She, of course, didn't know if this would help, but for a wolf like Mia, a friend, an aquaintance, would mean a lot.

Flint furrowed his eyebrows. This was a normal reaction for wolves with the stronger set of minds, must most he could capture with another command, another truth. "You want to come back," He barked after the wolf. There had been only two other wolves that could shield themselves from his power. He hoped to the heavens it wouldn't be three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 am

"Yeah, at least I thought I was." He stared into her eyes. She seemed to let her tense feelings fade away. Her eyes were soft and calm, and before long Rosco felt his shoulders relax. His tail raised suddenly. It was in a more comfortable place, and his posture was more confident. "I think Lemon's a little worried... about some bad guy coming back. Do you want to prepare something, like, to defend or something..."

Arachne growled once more, but at the last second her mouth opened and it was transformed into a warning bark. "No, sir, I don't." At least, she didn't think. Maybe she did. She crouched low in the grass, pretending she was a spider. They had no minds, they had no minds to be taken advantage of. Just instinct. The instinct to kill.

(Is okay if she can sort of dodge it? if not I'll edit. She had a tough past mentally, so I think she'd be strong.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:55 am

"You mean like practice defensive fighting? Or something?" Mia had never practiced fighting. It was always some wolf, jealous of her normal pelt, or accusing her of spying with her power. Never once had she practiced, she had just always known.

Flint felt his expression drop like a stone. This was the third wolf. The other's he had no problem with, had actually been excited by their resistance. But this bug-like wolf irked him. He turned his back on her and announced to the others "We do not need her, she is weak and will bring us down." This outcast pack had better not have bred any other strong minds, or his plan would fall to pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 am

Arachne heard the sound of the intimidating wolf like whispers. She smiled, he appeared to have ignored her. For once she was the strong one. A squirrel flashed past her. She waited, for him to feel safe. He might have smelt her, but she didn't smell like a wolf that was vicious. As he came close, she immediately snapped. No need to break the poor animal's neck, her venom made him limp almost immediately. She wriggled out from the bushes and facing the tall rock devoured the carcass. She hoped they saw her now.

"I dunno... just practice." He jumped backwards defensively and got ready for an attack. Mia seemed confused. He looked at her. "You know, just attack me. Go for it." Rosco cocked his head at her.

(Do you think if when Rosco gets older and he has an emotion related power it'll be too much like Mia's?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 am

SkuLl: I didnt like the idea of letting her walk away. But he said we dont need her. She was weack. for some reason he felt pulled to belive. "We might not need her for her power. But we dont want her to alley with the pack bellow." Skull Flicked his tail towrds the camp. He growled meaningly. "get her back."

End: I Padded quickly down the slope after her. "Archany" I growled

Skull: "whats your name runt?" He said turning to flint. He had nodded to Nadie to except her joining in their bamd. He licked his teeth egearly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am

(just to let you know, flint is also a huge wolf)

Flint growled at End "We do not want her or need her. Let her return to the weakling Lemon and the pack. She'll be a burden." He looked back at Skull, a wolf for once he didn't need to look down upon. "Flint, I already said it," He replied warily. "And you will respect me," His voice was tired, but the truth on his words did not diminish.

Mia shrugged; oh, the strange things brutes sometimes did. She reached out with her mind, taking note of the jagged rocks not far off, of the edges of their clearing, the closeness of the others. She felt as he shifted his weight to brace himself against her spring. She felt his claws Dig into the dirt, ready for an attack from the front at his chest. So naturally, she launched herself at him so that she hit his shoulder, paws outstretched and nipping at his neck.

(well mias power is physical, but she at some point will be able to sense down to the body language of a wolf, but I think it depends what the power is. But no, I don't think so)

Last edited by Simplylily on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

(arg thi spowers going to b annoting)

Skull: I snarled "I treat no one with recpect." He hissed it wasnt in his nature. never was. He lunged at the wold scratching his long claws from his ear to shoulder. "you don't demand my wolved." He growled

End: I was out of reach I was prowling threw the grass serching for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:14 pm

(wow, you really enjoy godmodding don't you? His power is potent, but without his presence it fades. I refuse to accept that your characters disregard flints power because it is inconvenient.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

Nadia watched Skull and Flint, to her it seemed Flint wanted the control she easily faded away to join End in finding Arachne.

Lava lifted her head, there was a new scent that wafted towards her. She looked at Lemon questionably the sent was mingled with Rosco's. "Who's the new one?" she said under her breath. She resisted the urge to leave Lemon and find out who it was.

Brooke wondered through the woods, noting all the scents, a new one wafted to her nose as she neared the clearing. She padded easily into the clearing and saw a Rosco and... she watched them waiting to see how she did.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 am

(End is out of range. Skull dosnt know the meaning of recpect? Its not in his nature and I prefer to keep my carrie in carrie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:48 am

(skull is also small brained from what you've rped. therefore flint should have him under control quite easily.)

Flint growled and swatted his claws away with his paw. The cut smart, but not as much as his fury at the wolf's small mind. So small, in fact, he couldn't even comprehend Flint's orders. "You do not want to fight your own wolves, Skull," He snarled at the brute, showing his teeth and narrowing his fiery eyes. "You will treat me as an equal, or I will not use my power in your favor. I will bring all your wolves against you, and I am sure I can do so with just a word or two,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: