Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 am

(he maybe smarter, yes. But hes kinda like jack sparrow acts stupid, but isnt that stupid seen that movie? its awsome!)
Skull: I growled Anger bubling up inside me. "Whats your power you speack so highly of." He growled circling the wolf looking him over for hints. Clues on how to defeat this wolf. His mucles rippled and coilded his eyes stared him down. As for equals he treated all wolves the same. Like his slaves, or prey. He twitched violently. They all treated him that way in return. He suddenly rembered the pack bellow who was readying to kill him,. But why was he not as eager to treat this wolf like a flea. He flinched violently agian. He had a mental power. Hewas in his head.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 am

(thats reasnable? right? or would you prefer something else?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am

[i dont understand. we know skull doesn't have the mental capacity to defy flint. even if he knows of the power, it will not affect him. the reasoning behind flint's power is that his words become the truth to the wolves that hear. if he tells them it is raining, they feel like it is. if he tells them he will be respected, they know to respect him.]

"You don't care what my power is, you want me in your pack. You see my strength, you see how easily I command others," He declared, his voice hard as the rocks beneath their paws. He looked into Skull's eyes, his own burning with a fiery intensity. "And you will treat me as an equal to yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 am

(o i thought thay would just belive him. like if you said your going to die today. they would belive it but wouldnt like die.)

Skull: I wrinkled my nose I didnt want to accept it I didnt but i did. "If you are in my pack you must listen to my comands, and perhaphs you will become something." he growled. His claws difgging into the soil. He stared down on flint. "And I order you to stay out of my way." He snarled. then he chuckled " Your goign to have fun being my equal." his face feel to a frown. He padded away discusted with the wolf. It wasn't possible he could be equal to skull. Not in strength at least but he said he was. why did he want him in his pack. He seemed to be a pain. He shrugged. disappering int o the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 am

[almost like hypnosis. you are driving a car, and you think your driving a car]

"Sure," Flint barked his laughter after the monster. Then he padded back towards the Outcast camp, hoping to run into his next target, one that smelled of citrus and had a sunny coat.

Last edited by Simplylily on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:53 am

Skull: I shook my head wildly. Hex he thought. He needed to find end and the two females quickly. I picked up ends smell esially. He smelled nadie closle to that trail. H epicked up pase. Pusheding threw a thorn bush the little knives didnt faze him. as they tore across his face. Dont like flint. he thought. But he wasn't going to do anything about it...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 am

(i can't find my form on here XP and i was almost done with it)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Name: Punk
Posistion:Rogue for now but will be an adult
Physical Description: Tall, semi muscular fea with long legs for running. She's a fighter, has many old scars and a slight torn ear. She has pure black pelt, with streaks of dark purple. She has white on her muzzle and legs, including her tail tip. Her eyes are a smokey gray.
Other:
POWER: she has the power to

will finish later!

Found it!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am

(yay! thank you

Name: Punk
Posistion:Rogue for now but will be an adult
Physical Description: Tall, semi muscular fea with long legs for running. She's a fighter, has many old scars and a slight torn ear. She has pure black pelt, with streaks of dark purple. She has white on her muzzle and legs, including her tail tip. Her eyes are a smokey gray.
personality: she has a strong temper, she starts fights a lot. She is very flirty sometimes and be very smart alecky
Other: none
POWER: she can control other's minds, making them do what they want or injure themselves. IF she uses it for a long time she could get severly injured)

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am

(THATS SKULLS POWER!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 am

(i didn't know, sorry i'll change it)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 am

(Its alwasy skulls thanks!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 am

(sorry, i changed it im gonna start rping)

Punk walked through the woods, the scent of many wolves lingered around her. She began to run, her long legs helping her run faster. She jumped over rocks and roots, crashing through the underbrush towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 am

(u should wait for sunny. Shes very professinal lol)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am

(okay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 am

(Meer, I believe you should choose one of the two powers. Mind control or stopping time... Plus Lava does the time. And please elaborate on mind control if you choose it.)

Arachne hissed like a cat to let the search party know where she was, but darted off through the grass. These were the times when she loved being small. Her hope was by the time they went to her sound she would be long gone. She didn't dare look back, and her red streaks seemed to move to a horizontal posistion on her body, giving her a streamlined look.

Rosco rolled backwards as Mia hit him. "Wow," he murmured through tufts of fur in his mouth. His hindquarters hit the tough ground and he recoiled. Wriggling under her body, he layed on the ground for a few moments. He stood back up and coughed. Before long, though, he charged at her yipping like a pup. He scratched at her and growled playfully.

Lemon gently slid out from Lava. She moved her head low, insuring to Lava the fighting was over. She just realized Rosco wasn't there but paid no mind. Her mouth was reluctant to speak, but she said, "Time to go back." Her instincts always had to be higher than the others as an alpha, but sometimes she doubted them. That was the thing with instincts, they were the things to doubted.

Mint suddenly felt aware of others in the distance. She shivered at the thought of more strangers, tried to subtly alert Asim. She pointed her tail towards the scent and squeaked a little growl.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 14 BUcdThe Outcasts - Page 14 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 am

[Hey Sunny! Am I able to restart here with Lightning and Shark???]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 am

(okay i changed the power, editing it some)

Punk slowed down, looking around catiously. Her fur ruffled as the scent of the wolves grew stronger. She stretched, lurking in the underbrush towards the other wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 am

(Kai, sure... just some backstory: Right now Skull and his posse might attack the main pack. The main pack is preparing for the attack. Get your wolves back in there somewhere.

Meer, looks good. Smile )
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 am

(thank you)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 14 BUcdThe Outcasts - Page 14 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:21 am

[Thanks.]

Lightning sniffed the air for more of Skull's posse.. He hid behind a bush and went low. He was near most of the other wolves, preparing.

Shark sat with the other pups, wanting to go into battle but he was a bit too young. He wanted to wait til his uncle came back with his permission to enter the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
(Meer, I believe you should choose one of the two powers. Mind control or stopping time... Plus Lava does the time. And please elaborate on mind control if you choose it.)

Arachne hissed like a cat to let the search party know where she was, but darted off through the grass. These were the times when she loved being small. Her hope was by the time they went to her sound she would be long gone. She didn't dare look back, and her red streaks seemed to move to a horizontal posistion on her body, giving her a streamlined look.

Rosco rolled backwards as Mia hit him. "Wow," he murmured through tufts of fur in his mouth. His hindquarters hit the tough ground and he recoiled. Wriggling under her body, he layed on the ground for a few moments. He stood back up and coughed. Before long, though, he charged at her yipping like a pup. He scratched at her and growled playfully.

Lemon gently slid out from Lava. She moved her head low, insuring to Lava the fighting was over. She just realized Rosco wasn't there but paid no mind. Her mouth was reluctant to speak, but she said, "Time to go back." Her instincts always had to be higher than the others as an alpha, but sometimes she doubted them. That was the thing with instincts, they were the things to doubted.

Mint suddenly felt aware of others in the distance. She shivered at the thought of more strangers, tried to subtly alert Asim. She pointed her tail towards the scent and squeaked a little growl.

Mia giggled as he squirmed under her. It was useful to sense everything he was doing it instead of relying on her sight, but mostly, this was fun. Instead of the fightening, enraging fury she usually fought with, she hopped and dodged his hits, one hitting her once in awhile when she wasn't paying enough attention. She chortled quietly to herself, trying to concentrate on his movements. She lunged foward toward his hindquarters, trying to pin him beneath her again. They began to roll around on the forest floor, Mia enjoying herself for once.

Flint lept back into the forest shadows, and as he hit the ground he began to run. His stride was long, but heavy and loud. It was an easy canter, carrying him fast through the tangle of foliage. He slowed as the scent of pack wolves became thick, polluting the scent of the plants and game. He slowed to a walk, hulking in the shadows of a large evergreen, waiting patiently for the Alpha to appear at their meetingplace.

(is this ok? or should they run into one another?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 am

Skull: I smelled flint near by. He was close to the other pack. This made me frusterated. He was supoosed to listen to me. He said He was in my pack what was he doing here. He snuck threw the shadows and climbed into a bush stealthy as ever. He spied on him but was distracted as he saw a female (punk.) God when were these wolves going to leave? He was missing his alone time.

End: I hurried after the noise. but when I got there no wolf. I grumbled frusterated then saw the quick bends of the tall grass and raced after that. She must be racing threw the grass. She was so small this was going to be hard. I tried to pick up her smell but it was lost in the strong pollains of the grass. "Arachne!" I hissed threw the grass. "Skull wants you!" I growled I didnt have time for this nonesence.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 am

Punk sniffed the air, scenting another wolf. SHe looked around, her tail thrashing from side to side. "Show yourself." she barked, waiting for the wolf to show themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 am

(Aww... poor Mia. :()
Rosco giggled as the two near adults rolled around on the forest floor. Small bits of snow clung to his fur for split seconds, before melting. Would this be his friendship with Mia? He hoped not. Without knowing it he licked her face in the frenzy. When got to the top, he jumped off and stood again in a defensive posistion, wagging his tail. He too, was having fun, and he loved it.

Lemon bounded ahead of Lava, aware of what it was that sent her back to camp. She looked in every hiding spot, unaware of Flint's exact posistion. His smell was so faint, he had hidden under the strong smelling pine tree. She saw his eyes glowing and smiled. She nonconspicuously wriggled under there and bowed her head quickly.

Arachne sighed at End's nearing voice. She didn't stop running though. She howled, still moving. Taking a sharp turn away from the camp, she hoped End would be confused again. Her smell was there, yes, but earthy and not necessairily hers. All the running through the grass had masked her scent. The horizon wasn't presenting her any hiding spots. Just large patches of half-dead grass. Sure, it could hide her. But it couldn't hide her scent. She made sure to run through everyone she could, just to confuse her persuer further. Taking another turn, she found the perfect spot. In a small mud puddle was a hollow log, at a very short angle. She could shimmy in through the mud, masking her scent, block the entrance and stay hidden for a while. Then when he had passed, she could jump out the top and go the other way. She tried it. The part of the opening in the log that was above the mud was small, but if she waded through it, she could fit through easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: