Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 am

Mia nodded her approval at Rosco, not everywolf could nab her when she sensed them quicker than they do. She lowered herself into a defensive crouch, wagging her tail and smacking her from paws on the ground. come and get me. She couldn't help but wonder how much of an advantage shed have at nightfall, when she could still "see".

Flint returned the bow, although it was a little longer and deeper in accordance with her rank. Then he lifted his head and met her eyes, the corners of his mouth curling into a smile. "i'm in, no problems. I mean, Skull took the bait almost perfectly, not that most wolves could resist." He spoke in a confident, yet hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 15 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 15 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 15 Pet The Outcasts - Page 15 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 15 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 15 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 am

Lava watched Lemon go, what she was resisting she let go and her mind suddenly when to the field, she saw Rosco and the other wolf, she saw him lick her face and then stand ready again. She was back in her mind now and had the urge to go find them, while she was there she felt another presence but didn't have time to see who it was. She started through the woods.

Brooke walked out of the border, padding swiftly o the side of them, she watched the new wolf. "Hiya." she smiled.

Asim looked at Mint he caught the scent on his tongue, many new wolves... he looked at her and shrugged slightly as if there was an itch thinking What now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 am

Skull: I watched with wide eyes. That rat! he thought. He didnt make a move though he wanted to learn more. HIs paws were itching to sink into their, no Leomons flesh.

End: I grunted frustereated as I padded slowly towrds the log. Mumbling to myself "If I dont bringer her back skulls going to muall me like a bear. Or worse" I Put my nose to the earth getting her fait sent. but as I put it to the air it was gone all togother. I listened, nothing
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 am

Punk growled irritatedly, turning and walking into the underbrush again. SHe lurked around, staying hidden while searching for any of the other rogues.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 15 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 15 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 15 Pet The Outcasts - Page 15 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 15 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 am

Nadia sniffed the ground, she dug her claws into it and she picked up a faint trail she kept her nose down and followed it, the scent was stronger where it overlapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 am

(Lemon and Flint are pretty hidden(as stated, under an evergreen). Where is Skull that he can hear them and see them?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

[ughh sunny posting without rping. teasing me ): anyways, totally agreed. skull can't just randomly find them. i mean, he hates flint. so why would he follow him? and how could such a huge wolf climb a tree, be so quiet and stay hidden? not possible]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

((man I thought you guys were rping, making me kid myself... i agree with lily... Skull kinda needs to mellow out))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 am

(Meep. Sorry.)

Mint returned the look. She sat down and looked at the measly pile of leaves. What was going to happen? The impending doom that seemed to be coming within the next day had suddenly disappeared. She cocked her head, though, deep in thought. Would the arrival of so many new wolves be a good or bad omen? "What do you...?" She couldn't finish. What do you think we should do? What do you think of this pile? What do you think of those intimidating wolves that were just beyond our horizons? Too much, too much to think about.

(Good night. Tomorrow is Thursday. Fwee. That means two more days till the weekend. Expect little or no RPing till then.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 am

Asim walked over to Mint, he placed his muzzle on her head. "I think it'll be okay in the end. I'm not sure about the new comers at this time... but we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 15 BUcdThe Outcasts - Page 15 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 am

Lightning looked around the surroundings. It was dark (?) and the scent of many wolves was strong. He headed towards the scent, but was being careful about going too far.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 am

( Oh missed last post about under pine tree. Opps. k, also hes in a bush. and he didnt hear anything just saw lemon go to where flint had disappeared. he wasnt looking for flint was looking for end.)

]b]Skull: climbed out of bush. I cooly walked away to find End. I didnt care if they herd me or not. I had learned enough. Or what ever they talked about. I countinued towrds the grass where I had last sen end. I barked loudly carlessly into the grass "END!!"

End: I popped my head up over the grass. "Oh Skull, um I couldnt find the raat."

Skull: "thats disapointing." He said not in the mood.

End: I padded over to him and bowed my head.

Skull: "Lets go." I padded back into the grass and headed out of the territory. End following obediantly[/b]

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 am

Punk watched the two wolves, trotting after them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 am

End: My ears swivled back. I heard a wolf approching in the distance. "skull..." I whispered as i turned to peer back at the wolf it was a she creeping along the boarders of the shadows.
Skull: I Ignored him. I herd the wolf but My objective couldn't be interupted.I curved rigth walking on the boarder of the territory now. End still in tow but looking back. I kicked him in the muzzel snarling frusterated. "If shes bugging you kill her, but make it quick." he snarled blood strickled from ends muzzel.
End: I stopped and turned towrds the feaa.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 am

Nadia trailed behind End and Skull, she listened for the other wolf.. she had missed her name. She missed Skulls anger and watched off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 am

(wait skull and end see punk. is nadie walking with them too?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 am

Punk growled, her tail thrashing from side to side. She stood her ground, her eyes locked on the brute. "Aww is someone annoyed?" she sneered, standing her ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am

End: My green eyes glowed vibrantly. My pupils shrunk till my whole eye was the lime green glowing color. Then i smiled. Admediatly my power struck upon her tearing at her skull cuasing her false pain. Phantom pains. Making her head feel as if it was going to explode. her legs ache as if she hadn't rested in weeks. her toung dry as if she hasn't drunk i days. Her eyes burn as if she was stairing into a frosty wind. her Paw pads sting as if she had been walking on the two-legs black stone in blistering heat. His powers would criple anyone in his way, Punk was his victim.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 am

Punk growled, wincing at the pain. Her eyes suddenly glowed. She got into End's mind and made him use his power against himself. SHe smirked to herself, her power seemed to make her slightly weaker when she used it.

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 am

End: I found my powers creeping back upon my self. So I would have to play it old school? I kept my eyes A vibrant green and Just chuckled "foolish girl your powers do not work on me!" H creeped closer. mucles rippling my green moehalwk making me more menacing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 am

"Foolish? I wouldn't say that, brute." Punk said with a big creepy smile. "I'm quite clever if you haven't noticed." she stopped using her power, regaining some of her lost energy.

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

[tiger cool it. you can't just be immune. thats totally godmodding. and meer you should also feel some sort of effect, just to keep it fair]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 am

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 am

(what i do now? I made skull go away? End said he felt his powers upon him? so he stopped using them? thsts not god modding.)
End: Slunk away into the shadows
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 am

Punk smirked, continuing to follow the small band of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: