Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Magic Wolf Pack:
You're running through woods to get away from the violent hissing of cats. You run into a rock and knock yourself out. When you wake up two wolves are looking at you, worry in their eyes. One of the she-wolves is dark as knight withbright red swirls and eyes the color of blood. The other is white as snow with cream colored swirls and icy blue eyes. "Demon, do you think this wolf even knows who he is?" The white one asked the other. "Yes, I do. Where am I?" You reply. "You're in the camp of Magic Wolves, although there's only me and my sister. You can either join or be destroied. Your choice."

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture please) -
Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Demon ; Angel
Description - Midnight black she-wolf with red swirls and blood red eyes ; Snow white she-wolf with cream swirls and icy blue eyes
Power - Evil spirits and shape shifting ; Ice
Position - Alpha Female ; Medicine Wolf
Mate - Alpha Male ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Pack:
Alphas - Demon (evil spirits and shape shifting) and ?
Medicine - Angel
Warriors - Shadow (shadows ) and Storm (weather) and Avalanche (weather )
Queens -
Pups -
Elders -

Magic Cat Clan:
You're running through a field to get away from the violent growls of wolves. When you look behind to see if they're chasing you, you trip on you own paws. Hitting a rock head-on you pass out. When you wake up a she-cat is looking at you, worried, while another one is sniffing around. The one looking at you has violet eyes and a pure white pelt. The other she-cat is pure black with icy blue eyes. "Darkshadow, the cat's alive, although he seems confused," The white one mews. "I'm coming, Sweetstar," She meows. "I'm alright," You say instantly. "Good to here that. You're in the Magic Cats' camp. You can join us, or Darkshadow could put you to sleep, for good. Your decision," The white cat named Sweetstar tells you.

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture) -
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) -
Mate -
Kits -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Sweetstar ; Darkshadow
Description - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes ; Midnight black she-wolf with icy blue eyes
Power - Shapeshifting, water, weather ; evil spirits
Position - Leader ; Medicine Cat
Mate - Can't ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Clan:
Leader - Sweetstar (Shapeshifting, water, weather)
Deputy - ?
Medicine Cat - Darkshadow (Evil spirits)
Warriors - Cloverwhisker (herbs ) and Sunshine (nature ) and Pantherpelt (shape shift into a panther )
Queens -
Apprentices -
Kits -
Elders -

Rules:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows them. They're the same as pretty much every other RP.

Last edited by XxAlways AlonexX on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 am

he smirked as he dove into the snow head first. He popped back out with her hanging onto his tail.

~

Avalanche smirked, her eyes were different, softer. He flip side it, and now pinned her down gently, but now snow swirls and shadows mixed together, blocking everyting out. He nuzzled her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

Sweetstar: I laughed.

~

Demon: I giggled, smiling. "Won't everyone see once this clears away?" I asked him, but secretly, I was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:13 am

"Well, they don't have to if they don't want to." Avalanche said smiling, he licked her muzzle. The snow still swirled.

~

Pantherpelt smiled and whipped his tail sendin her fling into a fluffy drift of snow.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 am

Demon: I giggled, and nuzzled his neck. "Be the Alpha MAle?" I asked him, my eyes soft.

~

Sweetstar: I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 am

"Well......" he jokedbatiting her ear, "Ofcourse." he smiled the snow vanishedand theycould be seen partly he waitd for the shadows.

~

Pantherpelt smiled. He say Darkshadow out of the corner of his eye though, he couldn'
t read her expression..
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 am

Demon: I smiled. "I'll make the announcement right away." The souls disappeared back to my shadow. I stretched, and leapt onto my den.

~

Darkshadow: I sighed. StarClan will not be pleased. They both like each other. I padded into my den, hoping to speak to StarClan tonight.
~
Sweetstar: I smiled back, and changed back to my normal size.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:19 am

He shook his fur out sednign snow flurries everywhere, his hair wa all frost white over the dark bue and aqua color. Hsi eyes shone a teal blue, he jumped to the rock below where she was standing.

~

Pantherpelt smiled to Sweetstar and gestured to Darkshadow, "Somethings up with her." he mumured.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 am

Demon: "I've decided who my mate is, and who the Alpha MAle is. Avalanche, do you accept my invintation to be the Alpha Male, and my mate?"

~

Sweetstar: Oh, dear. I ran after my sister.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 am

"Wha-Aw come on!" Pantherpelt sighed and raced after her.

~

Avalanche jumpe dup next to her, "I do." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 am

Sweetstar: I turned around. "I have to talk to her on my own."

~

Demon: I smiled.
Angel: I knew they were meant for each other.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 am

Pantherpelt went to say soething but then thought better. He hufffed a sigh.

~

Avalanche smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 am

Sweetstar: I gave his ear a quick lick before running into her den. "What's up?"
Darkshadow: I shook my head sadly. "You like him."

~

Demon: I jumped off my den.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 am

He followed her, he watched the expressions of the others closely, it began to snow slowly, almost swirling magically around the two of them, but he wasn't doing it. "Starpack is happy withyour decisions." he said.

~

Pantherpelt sighed, he over heard Darkshadow's panicked voice, well no kidding they liked each other.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 am

Demon: I giggled.
Angel: I overheard what he said. They aren't. She should have gone.

~

Sweetstar: "I can't help it. It may be forbidden, and they can't change it, or stop us."
Darkheart: I sighed, shaking my head. "There is no battle to come. That was StarClan and StarPack trying to get us to work together, instead of fighting. Many, many season ago the clan and Pack got along. They never told me where the peace went wrong, but it did. They're trying to mend it back together again without us knowing."
Sweetstar: I shook my head. "That can't be true."

~

I sighed. "Darkheart was never supposed to tell, and Sweetstar shouldn't have fallen in love."
"They will learn, Meadow."
"It seems like they never will, Greenleaf. Should we give up, and just let them continue their war?"
I shook my head. "They will destroy themselves by doing that. We must at leasat try."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 am

Crest looked at Meadow, "You can't say that, look at us, do you think we could've been seperated easily anyway?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 am

Greenleaf: "You couldn't have Diana, so you wentn for MEadow, instead."
MEadow (this is a diff. Meadow): I nodded.

~

Darkheart: "They're not pleased with me. The medicine cat and wolf, along with their apprentices, were the only ones aloud to know." I shook my head. "You can't tell anyone, please," O begged my sister.
Sweetstar: I didpped my head. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 am

Demon: "Do you think you're ready to move into the Alphas' Den?" I asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:46 am

"Ofcourse." Avalanche smiled.

~

Crest's fur bristled, a snarl itching to come out. "I had Diana and Meadow. When Meadow went with Steel. Diana became greedy and went for him. I lost them both..." he snapped.

~

Pantherpelt sighed, and fell back in the snow, bored and confused.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:26 am

Demon: "Good." I smiled, and padded into our den.

~

Diana: I padded over with Angel by my side. "I'm not greedy! I sacrificed my life for my grandchildren! I would burn in a fire if it saved the pack! How could you say that?!" I growled at him.
Angel: "I thought you were giving me a tour of StarPack, notfighting with Crest." I looked below us. "I don't recognize this place. Where are we?"
Greenleaf: "No wolf or cat that's greedy would die for another," I meowed calmly.
MEadow: "It's true. That's what happened with my father. My mother was going to drown, and my father preffered his life over his mate's."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 am

Sweetstar: I padded out of my sister's den and over to Pantherpelt.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 am

"I don't care what she did! She left me for some overly proud brute!" he snapped, "She would sacrifice her life for the whole pack, but for one of us? No. "

Meadow's figure was swiorling in the wind, and then she solidified next to Crest, her eyes watching Diana carefully.

Crest sighed, and nuzzled her, she was the one that would do anything for him. He felt that way about both of them. "Where is the almighty Steel anyway?" Crest asked, venom in his voice.

~

Avalanche shuddered a little as it got bitterly cold and extremely hot in less then a minute altogether, "Someone's not happy." he commented.

~

Pantherpelt smiled, "Hey, someone isn't too peachy up there." he told her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Diana: I sighed. "He fell behind. I had seen the fireball heading towards the camp, and I needed to know the pack got out safely. That's how Angel died."
Angel: I felt something different. Something that told me to go back to the sky above Starlight. "Someone new's arrived."
Diana: "That's odd. I don't feel anything."
Angel: My eyes widened. "Iron!" I howled, running back.

~

Demon: "I wonder what's happened?" I smiled at my new mate, and licked his cheek.

~

Sweetstar: "They aren't too happy with me, that's for sure." I smiled at him. But it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 pm

Avalanche gently pushed her down nuzzling her neck and muzzle.

~

Pantherpelt smiled.

~

Crest growled, ,"Another one, eh?"

Meadow scowled at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 am

Demon: I giggled. "Wait until we've widened our nest at least, Avalanche."

~

Sweestar: I smiled at him. "Comei nto my den."

~

Diana: I growled at him. "I have no idea what I saw in you, Crest Eye." MY eyes were red. "Your old pack, my old pack, has just lost both their Alphas, and you're complaining that when you died I went for another brute? I needed someone to comfort me when Sky wouldn't leave me alone! You have no idea what he did to me!"
Greenleaf: I rested my tail on Diana's white shoulder. "Calm down, Diana. You two can argue back in your own sky. We've got a bit of a problem here."
Diana: MY eyes faded back to purple. "Sorry. So whaht's the issue?"
MEadow: "The cats and the wolves used to live in peace. Then camed two strangers, one cat, one wolf. They joined the Pack and Clan, and the cat told the Clan the Pack was waiting for the right time to attack and kill the Clan, taking their territory for themselves. The wolf told the Pack that same thing, so their was a great battle. The Clan and Pack both lost many. They still haven't recovered." I shook my head sadly. "They still fight. We've gotten the medicine wolf and cat to tell them there would be a great war if the two leaders did not go on the journey, although there is no war to come. The PAck leader decided that she didn't want to go, thinking they could take out the Clan themselves."
Greenleaf: I nodded my head sadly. "Also in the Clan, forbidden love is stirring. It's forbidden for the leader to have a mate, but she still loves a tom. I thought she was raised better than to be brought into love. She worked hard for her place. Where did it all go wrong for her?"
Diana: "That's a lot."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:17 am

Meadow rolled her eyes, "Please, how can you avoid love!? That's impossible, unless she's becoming a nun kitten anytime soon." Meadow laughed.

Crest snarled, 'I don't know what I ever thought in you you unloyal *insert female dog here*"

MEadow scowled again.

~

Pantherpelt smiled and followed her

~

Avalanch smirked, "Why wait?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next