Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names Empty
PostSubject: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:59 am

LakeClan (RiverClan)
LakeClan cats live closest to the lake, and their camp is in an area surronded by reeds. The nursery is under a large bush, the warriors' den is large and made out of sticks found around the territory and next to the apprentices' den, which is made the same as the warriors' den, but only smaller. The elders' den is inside of a large fallen tree that is now hollow, the freshkill pile is in the middle of camp, the leader's den is under the Meeting Rock, a large rock that's on the opposite side of camp from the lake.

Leader:
Lakestar - blue gray she-cat with bright, friendly blue eyes and a scar across her flank - me

Deputy:
Brookeshadow - Gray blue she-cat with clear blue eyes - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Darkshadow - black she-cat with cold eyes and a battle scarred muzzle - apprentice is Kindpaw - me

Apprentices:
Kindpaw - black she-cat with bright green eyes and a white front left paw - me

Kits:

Queens:
Leafheart - white she-cat with bright, friendly green eyes - Kindpaw are her children - me

Elders:

Honeypelt - Honey colored she-cat honey eyes and a white muzzle from age - S&S

StormClan (TunderClan)
StormClan cats live to the left of LakeClan. Their camp is in the middle of a dip right in the middle of their territory. The nursery is on the close to the steeper part of the wall, and made twigs. The warriors' den is closest to the entrance of camp, with the apprentices' den next to it. The elders' den is close to the fresh kill pile, and is by the shelter of a few bushes grown closely together. The leader's den is next to the Meeting Hill, made of fallen twigs.

Leader:
Stormstar - Gray tom-cat with friendly green eyes and a scar across his muzzle from a battle - me

Deputy:

Pepperpelt - Black and white she-cat with hazel eyes - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Leafpelt - Tortishell she-cat with friendly green eyes and a scar on her flank - apprentice is Forestpaw - me

Apprentices:
Forestpaw - Tabby tom-cat with a white paw and bright green eyes with hints of blue - me

Kits:

Cloverkit - Pure white (she or tom)-kit with clover colored eyes - wants to be Med. Cat Apprentice - S&S

Queens:
Brightsky - Tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and a battle scared muzzle - Children are Forestpaw - me

Elders:

DarkClan (ShadowClan)
DarkClan's territory is on the other side of LakeClan's. Their camp is the farthest from the lake, and near a small stream that goes into the lake after passing through BreezeClan's territory. The nursery is by a bramble barrior and close to the freshkill pile. The warriors' den is the largest, and closest to the entrance, and the apprentices' den is next to it. The elders' den is also close to the kill pile, and is sheltered by a fallen tree. The leader's den is inside of the Meeting Log.

Leader:
Darkstar - black tom-cat with ice cold blue eyes and a battle scared muzzle - me

Deputy:
Tigerpelt - Tom-cat with the pelt of a tiger and clear blue eyes - apprentice is Hawkpaw - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Shadowheart - black she-cat with bright green eyes that help her hunt in the night - apprentice is Blackpaw - me

Apprentices:
Blackpaw - Black tom-cat with white paws and ice cold blue eyes

Hawkpaw - Like Hawkfrost (I'll look in the book when I get the chance) - S&S

Kits:

Queens:
Nightpelt - Black she-cat with ice cold blue eyes and a scar on her tail - children are Shadowheart and Blackpaw - me

Elders:

BreezeClan (WindClan)
BreezeClan is in the middle of DarkClan and LakeClan. Their camp in in the middle of two small hills, with the kill pile in the middle. The nursery is next to the smaller hill, and made from twigs, with half of it inside of the hill. The warriors' den is closest to the entrance, with the apprentices' den next to it. The elders' den is closest to the kill pile, and sheltered by bushes. The leader's den is inside of the Meeting Hill.

Leader:
Breezestar - Creamy white she-cat with friendly green eyes - me

Deputy:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat:
Spottedpath - Pretty tortishell she-cat with green yellow eyes - S&S

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Swiftpath - White she-cat with blue eyes that turn ice cold when she's in a bad mood - me

Apprentices:
Windpaw - Tabby tom-cat with black hindpaws and amber eyes - me

Kits:

Punkinkit - Punkin colored she-kit - S&S

Queens:
Mousepelt - Gray white she-cat with black front paws and white hindpaws with green eyes - Children are Windpaw - me

Elders:

Form
Name:
Description:
Clan:
Position:
Other:

Rules
1. No godmoding
2. No powerplaying
3. No killing a character's cat without permission
4. No fights without my permission
5. Leader decides who goes to the Gathering
6. NO FEMALE LEADERS CAN HAVE KITS
7. MED. CATS CAN NEVER HAVE A MATE OF KITS
8. Type the name of the Clan(s) your cat(s) is joining in the proper color.

Last edited by Mrs. Gerard Way on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names Empty
PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:14 am

Name:Brookeshadow
Description: a greyish blueish she with clear blue eyes

Clan: Lakeclan
Position: depty plz
Other: brotehr is Tigerpelt

Name:Honeypelt
Description: a honeyish she with honey color eyes, muzzkle white with age

Clan: lake
Position: elder
Other: motehr os tigerpelt and Brookeshadow

Name:Tigerpelt
Description: a tigerish brute with clea rblue eyes

Clan: darkclan
Position: deputy please
Other: sister is Brookeshadow

Name:Hawkpaw ( forst)
Description: liek hawkforst
Clan: dark
Position: warrior
Other: none

Name:Pepperpelt
Description:a balkc and whote she cat with hazel color eyes

Clan: Stormclan
Position:depty, if possiable Stormstar's mate

Name:Cloverpaw ( nose)
Description:a wpure white cat with clover color eyes
Clan: stormclan
Position:med apprecine
Other:none

Name:Spottedpath
Description:a pretty torishshell she with green/yellow eyes

Clan: Breeze
Position: med cat pleae

Name:Punkinkit
Description: a punkin color she

Clan: Breeze
Position:kit
Other: Spottedpath's old kit, befor she came to Breezeclan

Brookeshadow and Honeypelt: Lakeclan

Tigerpelt;Hawkpaw: Darkclan

Punkinkit,Spottedpath; Breeze clan

Pepperpelt,Cloverpaw: Stormclan

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 am

ORP: Please read the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:25 am

im so sorry! i rea dthe rules but i thoyught u ment the forms!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:44 am

ORP: It's alright! =///_^=

I'm in the process of putting your charries on now, you can start to RP now if you want.

RP: Darkstar padded out of his den.

~

Breezestar padded otu of her den adn stretched.

~

Stormstar padded out of his den and headed towards the nursery.

~

Lakestar padded out of her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 am

(kk)

Brookeshadow padded out of ehr den and walked to a rock, getting the clan's acttion. The prey she was making a parol.
~
Honepelt shoke ehr head smiling, shre lvoe dhwen ehr daughetr woudl tlak to the clan

Pepperpelt wlake pu teh meeting hill, tell wich cats needed to go wear.
~
Cloverpaw padde doutm right now he was a wa3rrior appreinc,e btu he really whated to be the med, cat appreince

~

Tigerpwelt padde dout of his den, streching his musles
~
Hawkpaw watched my brotehr, carefully

~

Punkinkit padde dout of teh nureys, he woudl soon be a appirence!
~
Spottedpath watche her son

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:10 am

ORP: Cloverpaw's actually going to be a kit, because as soon as a kit becomes six moons and starts warrior training, he/she can't go back. As soon as a med cat is made, then Cloverkit'll be a med cat apprentice.

Tigerpelt's apprentcie is Hawkpaw.

RP: Lakestar padded over to her deputy.
~
Darkshadow padded out of the warriors' den.
~
Kindpaw padded out of the apprentices' den and bounded over.
~
Leafheart watched from the nursery.

~

Stormstar stopped and turned around to look at his deputy.
~
Leafpelt came out of the warriors' den and padded over.
~
Forestpaw bounded out of the apprentices' den.
~
Brightsky watched from the nursery.

~

Darkstar padded over to his deputy.
~
Shadowheart padded out.
~
Blackpaw padded out and over to Hawkpaw.
~
Nightpelt watched from the nursery.

~

Breezestar padded over to her deputy.
~
Swiftpath padded over.
~
Windpaw padded over to her mentor.
~
Mousefur watched from the nursery/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:23 am

"alright, I, Darksahdow and Kindpaw will be goign on a hunting and borde parol" Brookeshadow yelled

~

" First we will have a hunting parol with, Me, Leafpelt and Forestpa,w then we will brong the prey bakc to camp and go bakc to mak the boders" Pepperpelt odered

~'

" we will be doing a boder parol" Tigerpelt meowed

~

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:42 am

Brightsky came out of the nursery and over to her son. She gave him a quick grooming.
~
Forestpaw was trying to get away. "Ahh! She's attacking me with her tongue!" He scampered away, over to Stormstar.
~
Stormstar chuckled. "She's just still worried, Forestpaw."

~

Leafheart whatched, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:51 am

Pepperpelt smilied, " are you ready?" she asked

" Lets go," Brookeshadow yowled and jumped, gracefuklly, off of the meetign hill and waute dat teh camp entrence
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:53 am

Forestpaw nodded and padded over to her, being sure to avoid his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Peppereplt smilied widly then troted off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Breezestar padded over to Spottedpath's den.

~

Darkstar looked at Tigerpelt, waiting for him to continue.

~

Forestpaw looked up at Leafpelt, padding next to her.
~
"Yes, Forestpaw?" She asked, following Pepperpelt.

~

Darkshadow padded over to the deputy, Kindpaw right beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:32 pm

" hello, Breezestar" Spottedpath meowed form oragining her herbs

~
" Then since we are low on prey, we will be having 2 hunting parols

~

Pepperpelt stoped and makre dthe borders.

~

: Ready?" brookeshadow ased
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Darkstar nodded slowly.

~

"Good mroning, Spottedpath."

~

Forestpaw shook his head, hoping she would have known.
~
Leafpelt smiled. "I know, I know. You can't blame her. You left the nursery only half a moon ago, of course she's going to be worried about you."

~

Darkshadow and Kindpaw nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:13 pm

"Thats it" Tigerpelt meowed and jumepdoff he rock
~

" good moening" Spootedpath meowed and sat down gingerly. " Is thee anything you needed?"

~

"its true" pepperpelt mowed ( can Forestpaw's mentor be Pepperpelt?)

~

The she nodded bakc and trotted out, tail up high
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:50 pm

ORP: Alright.

RP: Darkstar padded over to Shadowheart and Blackpaw.

~

"Have StarClan sent any signs about a deputy?"

~

"Alright," Forestpaw mewed, not really convinced.
~
Leafpelt flicked his ear gently with her tail. "You know Stormstar tells her not to worry."

~

Darkshadow followed, Kindpaw right next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:00 am

" nO. I'm very very sorry."

~

" Ready?" Pepperpelt asked

~
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 am

Breezestar shook her head. "None of this is your fault, Spottedpath."
~
Swiftpath padded up to her leader.

~

Forest paw nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 am

' I know" Spottedpath said siging

~

"alright. Where are we goign to hunt first?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:53 am

"You're doing great," Breezestar reassured her. She turned to Swiftpath. "Yes?"
~
"Windpaw has been training for two moons now, almost two and a half. I think it's time for him to be a warrior."

~

"Near the stream?" Forestpaw suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 am

" I second taht!" Spottedpath meowed from puting burkot root down gingrey.

~

Pepperpelt nooded and sarted to run that way.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:09 am

Breezestar smiled. "Alright, I'll tslk to him in my den." I padded away to the apprentice den.

~

Swiftpath smiled. "Thanks, Spottedpath."

~

Forestpaw ran after her, smiling.
~
Leafpelt ran after, a tail length behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 am

" Your welcome" Spootepath purred

Pepperpelt stoped when she sa a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 am

Swiftpath smiled. "I hope you find an apprentice soon, Spottedpath. It seems like your job's really tough, and no one knows how long this peace is going to last."

~

Forest paw pounced on the rabbit, but it got between his paws and ran off towards the ShadowClan border. HE chased after it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next