Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 am

Chapter 1

"But dad!! I can't marry him!! He's a total and complete ding bat!!" I shouted across the table at my father.

"You will marry Drake and that is that," my father said sternly.

I groaned. "But all he does is sit and order everyone around!! I'd be his slave," I pointed out, still shouting. I was disgusted that I was on the verge of tears. "And I'm two young to marry."

"You were able to marry at age eight if I had wanted. And Lord Peveral and I must form an alliance and this marriage is the perfect way to create it."

I was speechless, which is only rarely a case for me.

"Got to your room. And stay there till tomorrow's wedding!" he said sternly. His thinly stretched patience was breaking and this clearly was not up for debate.

"Tommorrow!" I exclaimed. My father said nothing. Infuriated I stomped up to my room. I will not cry, I told myself.

I reached under my bed and pulled out a trunk. Inside was a pair of breeches, a shirt, boots, and cap. I pulled them out and layed them on my bed. These clothes were my disguise. When I wore them I was not Princess Liana of Shaafa but Brian, a young warrior and the best one at that. The only one who knew my secret was Cyril, and I had sworn him to absolute secrecy.

I quickly changed into my disguise. I pulled my hair up and put the cap over it. I then slipped out of my room and hurried down the hall, without being stopped. I went over to the training area and grabbed a sword. "Hello," I greeted one of the guards.

"Come to teach these boys some lessons eh," he replied. He laughed.

"Well I'm in a bad mood so they better watch out."

"Well, no need to kill 'em."

I shrugged and entered the training area. My eyes lighted on Mateo. He was a pompous jerk and needed to be knocked down a few pegs. Most of the others were wary of me but Mateo seemed to not learn.

"Ready to be beaten?" he sneered, reaching for his practice sword.

"You surely can try," I replied.

He laughed as if he didn't believe me. He lashed out with his sword. I dogded and landed a few of my own. He was to proud to cry out in pain but I could tell he was struggling not to. I hit his thigh, then the side of his neck, making it hurt, so as to provoke him into continueing the fight. By then Cyril had made his way over, realizing what was happening. I knew he was going to stop the fight. Mateo knocked my sword out of my hands and aimed a blow at my face. Infuriated, I leaned back, narrowly missing his sword, and grabbed his wrist as it went by. I flipped him over me and onto the ground. His wrist snapped and he cried out in pain.

"That's enough," Cyril said and pulled Mateo to his feet, "It's too bad his wrist is broken. He'll be useless for weeks."

"He was useless all his life." I muttered. And then I noticed who was in the crowd. None other then.................my father.

Chapter 2

I looked away from my father, trying to hide my shock and guilt. It was working, well in my point of view anyways, 'cause he didn't seem to reconize me. Well for the moment that is. But how long would my secret stay a secret?? I soon found out.

My father put his hand on my shoulder. "Great job lad. You'll make a fine warrior." he said.

"A good warrior, she is at that," said a voice from the crowd. A man stepped forward.

"She?? What do you mean she??" my father asked.

I gulped. The man stepped over to my side. "What you see is a young lad. Am I correct?" he asked my father. The king nodded. "Well, now what do you see?" he said and pulled off my hat. My long blond hair rolled down my back.

My father was horrified and furious. "Liana?"

"Yes, father, it is me," I admitted, holding my head high, "And I am the best swordsperson here."

"Go to your room, now.." By the way he spoke you could tell he was trying to stay calm.

I obeyed and headed for my room. Once I entered I began to unbutton my shirt. Then I stopped and rebuttoned it. This may be my last defiant act. To change into my dress would be admitting my father had one. No, I couldn't do that. I'd sooner die then marry Drake.

Or sooner run away.....

The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. I'd leave under cover of darkness. I reached under my bed for the sword Cyril had given me. I fastened it to my belt then reached for the dagger that slipped into my left boot. I'd need a bow and arrows. Plus a waterskin and food. I would get them from the armory. Now all I needed was night.

Chapter 3

Finally night came. Luckily my father hadn't called for me. I crept out of my room and down the hall. I hoped my father hadn't spread the word about my disguise. But as I headed for the armory no one gave me so much as a second glance. I reached the armory without being stopped. I fished in my right boot for the key I had "borrowed" from Cyril.

I opened the armory and slipped inside. I grabbed a long bow and a sling full of arrows, salong with a water skin and pouch of beef. The food would last me about a week but if I was gone for a week I'd be gone forever.

Leaving the armory with my supplies I dropped the key and headed for the castle gate.

A group of soldiers were waiting for Liana at the gate.

"I can't believe we're supposed to capture a girl!! That's not a job for a soldier."

His companion slapped him. "I don't like it anymore then you but we have to stop the alliance between Lord Votrin and Lord Peveral."

The soldier grunted but said nothing more.

I continued toward the gate, unaware of the danger that awaited me. Too late I realized a group of enemy soldiers stood at the gate. I began to reach for my sword, yet so did they. They didn't know my true identity but I could tell what their intentions were. My only choice was to fight.

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:13 am

that's good!
i hate when your parents/religion makes you marry someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 am

Thanks
And I agree!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am

her parents are strict!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:27 am

Well they are the King and Queen......
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 am

yeah..
well, i guess they have a right to act strict,
but not that much?
idk..
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 pm

That's a good story so far! I can't wait for chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~   ~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Life of Liana, the girl warrior~
Page 1 of 1