Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Magic Wolf Pack:
You're running through woods to get away from the violent hissing of cats. You run into a rock and knock yourself out. When you wake up two wolves are looking at you, worry in their eyes. One of the she-wolves is dark as knight withbright red swirls and eyes the color of blood. The other is white as snow with cream colored swirls and icy blue eyes. "Demon, do you think this wolf even knows who he is?" The white one asked the other. "Yes, I do. Where am I?" You reply. "You're in the camp of Magic Wolves, although there's only me and my sister. You can either join or be destroied. Your choice."

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture please) -
Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Demon ; Angel
Description - Midnight black she-wolf with red swirls and blood red eyes ; Snow white she-wolf with cream swirls and icy blue eyes
Power - Evil spirits and shape shifting ; Ice
Position - Alpha Female ; Medicine Wolf
Mate - Alpha Male ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Pack:
Alphas - Demon (evil spirits and shape shifting) and ?
Medicine - Angel
Warriors - Shadow (shadows ) and Storm (weather) and Avalanche (weather )
Queens -
Pups -
Elders -

Magic Cat Clan:
You're running through a field to get away from the violent growls of wolves. When you look behind to see if they're chasing you, you trip on you own paws. Hitting a rock head-on you pass out. When you wake up a she-cat is looking at you, worried, while another one is sniffing around. The one looking at you has violet eyes and a pure white pelt. The other she-cat is pure black with icy blue eyes. "Darkshadow, the cat's alive, although he seems confused," The white one mews. "I'm coming, Sweetstar," She meows. "I'm alright," You say instantly. "Good to here that. You're in the Magic Cats' camp. You can join us, or Darkshadow could put you to sleep, for good. Your decision," The white cat named Sweetstar tells you.

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture) -
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) -
Mate -
Kits -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Sweetstar ; Darkshadow
Description - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes ; Midnight black she-wolf with icy blue eyes
Power - Shapeshifting, water, weather ; evil spirits
Position - Leader ; Medicine Cat
Mate - Can't ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Clan:
Leader - Sweetstar (Shapeshifting, water, weather)
Deputy - ?
Medicine Cat - Darkshadow (Evil spirits)
Warriors - Cloverwhisker (herbs ) and Sunshine (nature ) and Pantherpelt (shape shift into a panther )
Queens -
Apprentices -
Kits -
Elders -

Rules:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows them. They're the same as pretty much every other RP.

Last edited by XxAlways AlonexX on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:35 am

Pantherpelt cleared his throat, 'How do we stop it!?" he called out.

~

Avalanche sighed, not liking to speak up but, "How do we stop it!?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:46 am

Demon: "One warrior from the Pack and Clan must go on a journey together. Only the two that go are aloud to know where the journey leads, and if they ever come back. They must never tell. They must never hurt the other. If the journey is not completed within half a moon of when it begins, the battle will still happen." I don't feel ready for this. Why couldn't it of been Angel who was made the Alpha? Why did it have to be me?
Angel: If only it had been me who was choosen. Should I have told her who the two going were?

~

Sweetsky: "A warrior from the Clan and PAck must go on a secret journey together. The two who go are the only who are aloud to know where the journey is, and what it is. They may not return at all. If the two hurt each other, or tell anyone else, the battle will still happen. If it isn't completed within half a moon, the battle continues." Are they ready for this? Am I ready for this? I already knew who was having to go.
Darkmoon: Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 am

Pantherpelt was going to ask the next question, again. "Who has Starclan chosen to go?"

~

Avalnche was going to ask the next question, again. "Who has Starpack chosen to go?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:54 am

Darkshadow: "Sweetstar and the Pack Alpha Female, Demon."

~

Angel: I took a deep breath. "Demon and the Clan's leader, Sweetstar."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:00 am

"NO!" Pantherpelt objected, "She's is NOT going with the LEADER of the pack that has been trying to kill us for decades!" he yowled.

~

Avalanche looked at Angle like 'Are you INSANE?' His eyes watched Demon carefully.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 am

Demon: I was surprised, maybe even a little scared, but I didn't show anything. Why didn't she tell me?!
Angel: IU galred at Avalanche.

~

Sweetstar: "Either I go with her, or we face a battle that we may not survive," I replied calmly.
Darkmoon: Looks like Pantherpelt's heart'll be crushed in time.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 am

"WE can take em! They're a bunch of mutts! Or we move!" he suggested, he wouldn't let her go, not without him, and certainly not alone with that freak.

~

Avalanche glared back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 am

Sweetsky: "Pantherpelt, we may all die in that battle. I'm willing to die on that journey if it stops the battle."

~

Angel: I padded back to my den.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 am

Avalanche followed her. "What were you thinking!? " he asked keeping his voice low,. "LEtting our alpha leave! The camp will be in chaos and she won't be safe, I'm sure she could take the hairball but what about all the other dangers stopping her1?" he demanded, a blizard began outside, wripping everyone's hair around, and dumping piles of snow and huge banksclsing in everyone in the clearing...

~

Pantherpelt looked really really pained, "I can't let you go." he whispered to her, and looked into her eyes, pleading, and pleading that she stay, "Please, stay for me at least." he pleaded again. HE shook the snow from his fur.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:25 am

Darkshadow: "This isn't ordinary snow, Sweetstar. The PAck knows of the message, and one of them aren't too happy about it."
Sweetsky: "I must, PAntherpelt. If I don't do this, we could all die."

~

Angel: "I can feel your frustration and anger, Avalanche. You can't let love blind your vision. Either she goes, or we may all die."
Demon: I jumped off my den and padded over to Angel. "I'm not going."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 am

"Who is ALL!?" They both demanded, "A couple people!? If they can fight for their alpha I guess they're not REALLY pack members." they snapped.

(being Pantherpelt and Avalanche saying the same things to the leaders/alphas)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 am

Demon: "Avalance, calm down! I'm not going. They're smaller, skinnier, and weaker than us. We can beat them."

~

Sweetstar: "Pantherpelt! Are you questioning my autority?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:15 am

"No I'm questioning THEIR Loyalty!" he said gesturing to the other clan members.

~

Avalanche bristled, "I know we can, but your sister here can't get her head around that!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:25 am

Sweetstar: "They joined, so they respect me. You, I'm not so sure about."

~

Demon: "She's a medicine wolf! She listens to was StarPack say! We wouldn't know of this battle without her!"
Angel: I growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:31 am

Pantherpelt flinched, he couldn't shake that one off, "Sweetstar you know I respect you and more then that." he said, that one stung, he was still trying to shake it off, the rain turned to a slow downpour over the camp. (his power was shadows but I think I'll do weather instead it's just so much more appropriate. xD)

~

Avlanche hated it when Demon looked down on him, and saw him as annoying and non-respective, he looked into her dark eyes, "Demon you don't have to leave. What will that do to the pack?" To me.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 am

Demon: I laughed. "Avalanche, are you deaf? I've said it twice, three times now. I....am.....not.....going."

~

Sweetstar: I stopped the raining with a flick of my tail. "If you respect me, then you will let me go." I padded out of the camp, heading towards the Pack's terrirtory.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:46 am

Pantherpelt went to say something, but shut his mouth, he stared at her sister, his fur bristlin at every movement every living thign made at this point. He growled, the rain came down in painful sheets, lightning flashed and thunder roared. The fury and pain in his eyes grew to fill them. He felt half of him leave as she stepped out of their territory and into the wolves. Hail began pelting the ground, no one could stop it now. She was gone and unless her sister had some mystical power to stop powers, this rain would continue to follow Sweetstars every step out of their territory, out of safety, and away from him. He sat outside their den, the only one out in the painful rain and hail. He never flinched as the thunder roared and lightning cracked...

~

Avalanche sighed, "Yes, I know, I know, but your sister here seems to think you are. I've known you two long enough to know that eventually one or the other gets her way.... normally Angel." he said. Avalanche's fur bristled as fog began to roll toward them, "She's here." he confirmed. "Someone needs to get that cat a mood ring or something...." he grumbled, I could probably use one too.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:10 am

Demon: I sighed, and ran out of camp, to meet the cat.
Sweetstar: "Have you decided, Demon?"
Demon: "Yes, and I am not going."
Sweetstar: I sighed. "Alright." I headed back to camp.

~

"Meadow, it isn't working. They aren't willing to work together."
"Well, Greenleaf, I guess they're going to keep fighting."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 am

Pantherpelt saw her come back and then rain stopped suddenly to onl y a drizzle.m He ran up to her, "What happened!? Are you okay!? What did she do!?" he asked. Looking over her carefully.

~

"Seriously that cat has GOT to stop, those mood swings are giving me whip lash!" Avalanche complained. and just stopped the weather in camp altogether. He sorta smiled as Devil came back, He gave Angel a smug look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 am

(where schould i come in?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 am

ORP: Anywhere, doesn't really matter.

Demon

RP: Demon: "I told her I didn't want to go, and she left."
Angel: I'm sorry I let you down, ancestors.

~

Darkshadow: "You didn't go? What happened?" I asked my leader and sister when she came back.
Sweetstar: "Demon didn't want to go."
Darkshadow: I'm sorry. I have let you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:38 am

( in otehr words... what happened. im to lazy to read.)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 am

ORP: Ohh... xD

The meds recieved a message that there would be a battle, and it could only be stopped if two warriors - both leaders - went on a journey together. Demon refused, even though Sweetstar wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 am

Avalanche stood by Demon, "Did she look really ticked off?" He asked

~

Pantherpelt smiled, "I'm so glad your back!" he said releived.

Thunder snapped above.

Pantherpelt flinched, as did Avalanche. "I didn't do that.' they said, and looked up to see the skies swirling...

"Sweetstar..." Pantherpelt said catiously watchign the skies.

"Demon..." Avalanche said catiously watchign the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:52 am

(ahhh)

Clover ( nickname) walked over to Sweetstar.

~

Shadow watched Demon, and the sky careful;ly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next