Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) Empty
PostSubject: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am

Magic Wolf Pack:
You're running through woods to get away from the violent hissing of cats. You run into a rock and knock yourself out. When you wake up two wolves are looking at you, worry in their eyes. One of the she-wolves is dark as knight withbright red swirls and eyes the color of blood. The other is white as snow with cream colored swirls and icy blue eyes. "Demon, do you think this wolf even knows who he is?" The white one asked the other. "Yes, I do. Where am I?" You reply. "You're in the camp of Magic Wolves, although there's only me and my sister. You can either join or be destroied. Your choice."

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture please) -
Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Demon ; Angel
Description - Midnight black she-wolf with red swirls and blood red eyes ; Snow white she-wolf with cream swirls and icy blue eyes
Power - Evil spirits and shape shifting ; Ice
Position - Alpha Female ; Medicine Wolf
Mate - Alpha Male ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Pack:
Alphas - Demon (evil spirits and shape shifting) and ?
Medicine - Angel
Warriors - Shadow (shadows ) and Storm (weather) and Avalanche (weather )
Queens -
Pups -
Elders -

Magic Cat Clan:
You're running through a field to get away from the violent growls of wolves. When you look behind to see if they're chasing you, you trip on you own paws. Hitting a rock head-on you pass out. When you wake up a she-cat is looking at you, worried, while another one is sniffing around. The one looking at you has violet eyes and a pure white pelt. The other she-cat is pure black with icy blue eyes. "Darkshadow, the cat's alive, although he seems confused," The white one mews. "I'm coming, Sweetstar," She meows. "I'm alright," You say instantly. "Good to here that. You're in the Magic Cats' camp. You can join us, or Darkshadow could put you to sleep, for good. Your decision," The white cat named Sweetstar tells you.

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture) -
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) -
Mate -
Kits -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Sweetstar ; Darkshadow
Description - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes ; Midnight black she-wolf with icy blue eyes
Power - Shapeshifting, water, weather ; evil spirits
Position - Leader ; Medicine Cat
Mate - Can't ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Clan:
Leader - Sweetstar (Shapeshifting, water, weather)
Deputy - ?
Medicine Cat - Darkshadow (Evil spirits)
Warriors - Cloverwhisker (herbs ) and Sunshine (nature ) and Pantherpelt (shape shift into a panther )
Queens -
Apprentices -
Kits -
Elders -

Rules:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows them. They're the same as pretty much every other RP.

Last edited by XxAlways AlonexX on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 am

Name - Shadow; Storm
Description (no picture please) - pur ebalck pelt, haunting blue eyes; bluesih greyish pelt, cool blue/green eyes

Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) - shadows; weather
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) - warrior,warror
Mate (if) -none
Pups (if) - nones
Would you like to be Alpha Male - yes;nope
Other - brothers

~~~~
Name - Cloverwisher; Sunshine
Description (no picture) -a greenish whiteish cat, with pure green eyes; a pure golden pelt, with schoking blue/yellow eyes
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -herbs;sun,stars,night ( nature, ex: weather, starts, ngihts ect)
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) - warrior, warrior
Mate - whats
Kits - whats
Other : sibs
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:59 am

ORP: For Cloverwhisker and Sunshine, what're their genders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 am

cloverwisher-male, sunshine-female
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) Ck7N
Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:12 am

Name -Nala
Description (no picture please) -brown fur blue eyes

Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -super hearing
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -Female
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -sharp tooth
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:23 am

ORP: Meg, the position is what rank she is.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:58 am

Name - Ada Lovelace ; Avalanche
Description (no picture please) - pink with some purple streaks, fishnet leggins on front legs, gold heart pendant, black studded bracelet on right front leg, violet eyes ; many shades of blue with white swirls like snowdrifts, three tails, dark blue eyes

Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) - Moods; Weather
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) - warrioress,; warrior
Mate (if) - none
Pups (if) - none
Would you like to be Alpha Male - no ; sure
Other - siblings

Cats:

Name - Pantherpelt ; Jenningleaf (Jen)
Description (no picture) - a dark brown rustish colored tom, very strong, masculine. Brown eyes; Very, very vibrant orange color, orange eyes, red stripes

Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) - can shape shift into panther at any given time; nature
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) - warriors
Mate - none
Kits - none
Other - not related
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:44 am

ORP: Cat, please choose one wolf and one cat. I haven't had a chance to fix the title. I'll do that now.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:40 am

The two males, Avalanche and Pantherpelt
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:56 am

Demon: I padded out of my den and stretched, looking around,
~
Angel: I padded out of the medicine den and out into the forest, looking for more cobweb.

~

Sweetstar: I padded outside and stretched, looking around at my camp.
~
Darkshadow: I padded over to my leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:45 am

[sorry. weedy? you never agreed to the rules. please do then keep having fun roleplaying here!
~Lily ]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:58 am

ORP: Sorry. I never saw where I would do that. What thread is it? I read the rules thread for this section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 am

(can i rp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:21 am

(just the private rp rules. i'm sure you read them, but its good to agree to them as well xD)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 pm

ORP: Yes.

I agree to them.

BTW, love your aviee!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Pantherpelt left his den and stretched and then went to the kill pile and took a small morning meal, a rabbit.

~

Avalanche, or Avvy, Walked out of his den and into the morning, he had no problem stepping through the thick snow, in fact, he loved it. Hence the name his mother gave him. His ear twitched and more snow began to delicately fall, he smiled content.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 pm

Demon: I growled softly, but no one could hear it. I looked below me and the swriling mass of souls that was my shadow. A few came up and wrapped around me, keeping me from the snow. My pelt was still showing, only darker.

Sweetstar: I padded over to the kill pile and took a vole.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:48 am

"Goodmorning Sweetstar." Pantherpelt greeted her.

~

Avalanche made the snow stop his eyes meeting Demons. He would eventually unlock tat vault of life from her, but that was for another day. He thought, and padded away, into the forest to hunt.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:58 am

Demon: I smiled with satisfaction. The souls released and went back to join the others in my shadow. He thinks he'll get to me easily.

~

Sweetstar: "Good morning, Pantherpelt."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:05 am

"Any word on the wolves lately?" Pantherpelt asked.

~

Avalanche bristled and ran a little faster into the forest pushign thoughts of her from ihs head, he jumped a deer, and brought it back to campa couple hours later.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am

Sweetstar: I smiled. "No, they've been quiet. I was just about to go check the border."

~

Demon: "Nice catch!" I called to him when he came back with the deer.
Angel: I ran over to her. "I've recieved a message."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:40 am

Avalanche wasn't sure whether or not to take that as a complement or a mocking he just nodded, hsi mouth full. a=and he dropped it onto the pile, he walked over to Angel seeing her look, "Is everythign all right?" he asked her. Frost overcamehis body, his furl like icicles, hedid that oncein a while when didferent emotions overcame him.

~

Pantherpelt nodded, "You mind ifI come with you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:00 am

Demon: I nodded. "I'll be right right back." I headed towards my den, Angel following. "Are you sure?"
Angel: "Yes. I've never had a false dream, have I?"
Demon: "True." When we were both in my den, the souls blocked the door so our conversation couldn't get out.

~

Sweetstar: "I was jsut going to ask you if you wanted to go."
Darkshadow: I ran over to Sweetstar. "They've spoken to me. It's urgent."
Sweetstar: "I will be right back, Pantherpelt." We both ran into Darkshadow's den.

~

Demon: I padded out of my den a few mintues later and jumped up on my den. I howled for a pack meeting.
Angel: I padded out after her and sat down next to her den entrance.

~

Sweetstar: I padded out of my den and leapt onto the highest point. I yowled for a Clan meeting.
Darkshadow: I padded out of her den and sat on the side of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:03 am

Pantherpelt sighed and went to the rock.

~

Avalanche sighed and went to the rock
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 am

Demon: "Angel has recieved a message about the Clan."
Angel: I understood this as my que to tell them. "There will be a battle soon. Some of us may die. We may win, we may loose. The battle can be stopped, but it would be hard."

~

Sweetstar: "Darkshadow has recieved a message. It's about the Pack."
Darkshadow: I knew it was my turn to speak. "There's a battle coming. Some may die, if not all of us. We could beat them, or we could loose. There is a way to stop the battle, but it's nearly impossible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next