Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Magic Wolf Pack:
You're running through woods to get away from the violent hissing of cats. You run into a rock and knock yourself out. When you wake up two wolves are looking at you, worry in their eyes. One of the she-wolves is dark as knight withbright red swirls and eyes the color of blood. The other is white as snow with cream colored swirls and icy blue eyes. "Demon, do you think this wolf even knows who he is?" The white one asked the other. "Yes, I do. Where am I?" You reply. "You're in the camp of Magic Wolves, although there's only me and my sister. You can either join or be destroied. Your choice."

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture please) -
Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Demon ; Angel
Description - Midnight black she-wolf with red swirls and blood red eyes ; Snow white she-wolf with cream swirls and icy blue eyes
Power - Evil spirits and shape shifting ; Ice
Position - Alpha Female ; Medicine Wolf
Mate - Alpha Male ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Pack:
Alphas - Demon (evil spirits and shape shifting) and ?
Medicine - Angel
Warriors - Shadow (shadows ) and Storm (weather) and Avalanche (weather )
Queens -
Pups -
Elders -

Magic Cat Clan:
You're running through a field to get away from the violent growls of wolves. When you look behind to see if they're chasing you, you trip on you own paws. Hitting a rock head-on you pass out. When you wake up a she-cat is looking at you, worried, while another one is sniffing around. The one looking at you has violet eyes and a pure white pelt. The other she-cat is pure black with icy blue eyes. "Darkshadow, the cat's alive, although he seems confused," The white one mews. "I'm coming, Sweetstar," She meows. "I'm alright," You say instantly. "Good to here that. You're in the Magic Cats' camp. You can join us, or Darkshadow could put you to sleep, for good. Your decision," The white cat named Sweetstar tells you.

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture) -
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) -
Mate -
Kits -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Sweetstar ; Darkshadow
Description - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes ; Midnight black she-wolf with icy blue eyes
Power - Shapeshifting, water, weather ; evil spirits
Position - Leader ; Medicine Cat
Mate - Can't ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Clan:
Leader - Sweetstar (Shapeshifting, water, weather)
Deputy - ?
Medicine Cat - Darkshadow (Evil spirits)
Warriors - Cloverwhisker (herbs ) and Sunshine (nature ) and Pantherpelt (shape shift into a panther )
Queens -
Apprentices -
Kits -
Elders -

Rules:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows them. They're the same as pretty much every other RP.

Last edited by XxAlways AlonexX on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 am

Greenleaf: "It's tough, but not impossible. She can like him, just not to where they're mates. It's harder to concentrate on decisions with kits. That's why male leaders are aloud to have mates, they don't have to suckle kits."
Meadow: I nodded my head in agreement.
Diana: "I'm sorry, but aparrently Crest Eye doesn't think I can help. I'd love to try and help, but he's taking up much of my thoughts, and I need to see if Angel's alright." I padded back towards the skies above Starlight territory.

~

Demon: I smiled. "Just until the nest is built. It'll only take a few heartbeats."

~

Sweetstar: I padded into my den, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:42 am

(Is there any room here? oh it says full well im looking for a place to rp so if it get empty... not sure how that works? oh well im open!)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am

ORP: If there's any pups that my charrie(s) has, I'll let you have one/two.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 am

(thankies pm me!)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5